White women crave black cock

White women crave black cock.

Whitey cannot compare to the superior virility of the black.
Black breeding thread

you a entering the same level as the retard that posts those dumb "why can't athiests explain" threads.

We get it you are into white girls being fucked by black guys, that's nice for you.

But true fact is 90% of white women would never touch a dirty black monkey.

Keep it up buddy. No one really cares.

>guaranteed replies

dem feels when my gf has literally told me that she wishes i was bigger and that she has fantasies of black guys.
not that i can complain, i asked her and wanted her honest thoughts.
also i'm below 4 inches

Same fag in love with nigger dicks, plus the white girls he posts are all 3/10s. The niggers can have them low grade sluts.

OP here, agreed. This thread is for my fucking fantasy, if you dont like it get the fuck out.
This fucking gets me diamonds.
If only I could have my wife impregnated by a black stud and raise the kid (its a super fucked up fantasy and my wife wont go past cucking, no impregnation though).

is there not any easier way to have an orgasm than spamming YOUR OWN PICS on a message board?

I mean why not just pull your dick to your pics?

I want someone else to fucking post pics.

Not the same old ones for fucks sake

post black men on white bois

I dont get off on that, come on, nobody else has more of tihs?

White women love cheddar cheese.
Swiss cheese just can't compete to the tangy sharpness of cheddar cheese.

It's adorable how far black boys will go to try to convince themselves that they're not completely shit.

And then someone posts nigger hating memes, then someone posts a white dude fucking a black chick, then another user posts a gay black guy getting fucked by a white guy. Its like clockwork with you cuckposters

His dick is distracted by the camera.

lmao.. these threads always get a good "REEEE NIGGER MUNKEEY" reaction

You jealous whitboi, look at your pathetic birth rate.
Now look at the birth of the blacks,
Karma is a bitch aint it.
You brought us a slave and now you become our cucks

>american thread full of chucks and niggers

but most girls from what i know are only attracted to black men as much as white guys are attracted to black chicks.

granted, some of us only fuck black chicks because they are easy to ask sex from and theyre skinny.

U mad cracker??

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT SOURCE

If you phaggots dont like this stuff, stop posting here. Let us have our cuck threads for fucks sake

It's literally in the filename. -_-
Interracial Madness 2014 - Paige Turnah

you guys' fetishes disgust me. why can you have a more modest preference. Pegging will help you build a whole hearten relationship with your spouse.

just last night, i fucked my gf then she pounded my ass till it was sore.

does anyone have anything with niggers fucking white boi twinks.....

pics of your ripe sore ass?

I have my wife peg me, and then she gets fucked by black guys. She doesn't let them cum in her, even though I really want it.

no.

>'murica fuck yeah