So my 3-year gf left me over some scrawny schmuck she met last week

So my 3-year gf left me over some scrawny schmuck she met last week.

Thought this was gonna be a great Christmas.

Any ideas of a quick-killing poison i can drink tonight?
>Will an hero tonight.
>Will post pics.
>OP will deliver for the first and last time.

OP here.
Mixtures of household shit that kills. I dont feel like going out anymore.

Amd i dont wanna go standard bleach shit. Get creative, Sup Forums let me go down with a bang.

Fuck you nigger

Stay alive and contemplate your miserable existence you fucking nigger

dont do it though.

Take a bottle of aspirin.

Sleep, never wake up

read backfires on using sleeping pill OD, but will consider

Go on a stabbing(so no gun arguments ) and shout not my president that would be a cool way to go out

dun do it brah noooooooooooooo

only a fgt like OP would think of killing themselves over a bitch. you did at least fuck her tho riight?

don't it m9

fuck yeah dude. its a 3 year relationship. what kind of 3 year relationship doesnt have sex

I can't think of anything exciting but you could take several hundred milligrams of diphenhydramine with a bunch of alcohol and then hop in the bath. Then go to sleep/pass out and drown. You could also add weed into the mix if you have that lying around. The more depressants the merrier.

Bleach works. Do some research on pain level and time to die first

I lvoe you user keep going

OP show us pic of your gf. You're suicidal so w/e

Just fuck her best friend as revenge and continue on with life

Pussy. I've had a 5 year relationship where we had already made life plans for money, housing, kids, etc. end because she cheated on me with a good friend. I'm still here today. That person is still a good friend, took time, and she's married to a meth addict.

Life isn't always straight forward and what you expect. Roll with the punches, user. You're strong.

got a bunch of benadryl lying around, and a stock of vodka. might do this.

how about you stop being a bitch

bassically this, or go get a lot of booze and sleeping pills (a nice long sleep foever sounds good right) and start a slow burning fire. when you pass out drunk the flames will consume you without you remembering a thing

Yeah, we all know that you need support right now, OP.
You came here to get attention, because you are too weak to handle it alone.
It's OK, everybody has their weak moments.

Look, we've got more important things going on here than your need to stroke your own ego. Go be a bitch somewhere else.

I must say it is actually peaceful. I've passed out in a bath.. Lucky I wasn't drugged up. It's a really peaceful way to go. I'm not encouraging but I've been thinking about that sort of shit for a very long time

>OP.
I gave up everything for this bitch. Yeah, call me a massive idiot. A fucking cuck. But yeah, I lived by her design. I lost all my friends. Got disowned by my own family, just for her. Yeah, I made the wrong choices, and yeah, perhaps it's the immediate depression doing the suicide talk.

In all honesty, yes. I need help. Do I want to keep on living? No. But will I? I'm willing to try.
I've never made the right decision to this point in my life. I always thought me dying would be any difference to anyone, really. But hey maybe im just being a bitch. Or a fag.

No, it will fail. Bleach
>unless you want to fail, like a teenage girl

As a side note, if you puss out on the suicide thing then try to fap after taking a bunch of benadryl. The pleasure from the orgasm is significantly greater than normal. But good luck with the whole dying thing, hope you succeed.

Kill her David

you shouldn't be dating 3 year olds anyway you pedophile

Best how to KYS 2016

>blend/crush aprox. 20 apricot cores.
>add to the blend 250ml of vodka
>add 8-12 aspirins
>drink

should take ~5 min to kill you

This is probably a better idea than my drowning idea. Even if you wake up you probably won't be able to survive.

Like this user said, drowning this way is more of a gamble than is wise. Fire would be more reliable if you set it up properly.

Game Of Thrones season 15

Do you mind elaborating on the chemistry behind this? What alcohol soluble substance is in apricot cores that is lethal?

And the best thing to burn is...? A lump of wood lol or like a bowl of wood shavings

Being in a small room makes it quicker, no?

If u truly are going to do it, get on a webcam and start streaming.

then the simple most painless and most effective way is to just burn charcoal in a room and u fall asleep and die.

GET ON A STREAMING WEBCAM SITE NOW AND LINK US THEN!!

cyanide

if she was only 3 years old, you should move on. don't diss he new boyfriend... as if 4 year olds are anything but scrawny.

a pile of fabric like polyester shirts, they melt and smolder at first and then burn?smolder and can spread fire to something like paper/cardboard for a timed fire release, if you get a lot of smoke you could suffocate before you even get burned

like i said before, the charcoal suicide is the most effective way, your blood moves oxygen and co2 around your body to muscles, brain, and other organs.
now your blood prefers to bond to the co2 over the oxygen.
now if u burn charcoal in an enclosed area you release enough co2 to kill you, BUT the beauty of this trick is that as you breath in the co2 your body dosent get that suffocation feeling you just slowly feel tired and then pass out within 2-5 min, over the course of an hour you will be dead

Different kind of cyanide you pleb cunt

If you delay you'll never get to do it. Act now.

Nigga its not CO2 but CO

Dont listen to this guy u will burn to death and wake up half way through. dont get me wrong im all for watching it live and all but its probably a bad way to go, i read somewhere once the burn is bad enough your nerves burn off and you stop feeling the pain but why go through a painful way when you can have a much more simple method available

And the best way to prevent smoke from seeping through the door cracks?
A damp towel over the crevices, I assume

That is what I suspected. Thanks. I shall look into it when it becomes relevant to my existence.

newfags took da bait

Its already night from where I am.
Just waiting for the best answer.

He's right

I know it is a bait because no one is this stupid, or you're just 15 yo
>killing himself over a girl
no wonder she left you, you are a weak faggot. Show some balls and respect for yourself and move on

or just tape, but its not going to have smoke, that's what you get when you burn something relay inefficiently like wood paper etc...
you still need to seal off the room, but there will be no smoke or anything viable being given off from the charcoal.

also start it outside let the embers get warm and go white, then bring it into a room, let it sit for 10m then enter and tape it up.
the key is to make sure there is enough to keep burning for a good hour so u die, if not enough u will wake up and have a massive headache and feel hungover almost

Op here.

Just drunk. Fuck you lieing faggot.

yea and tape the vent on the roof too

op here, fucking stop trying to impersonate me you jew

Your GF was only 3 years old?
MODS?
JANITOR?

Short answer, no, it's garbage. The beauty comes from the artwork, and the awe inspiring amount of work. It is a window into a very strange, probably mentally ill or disabled man's thoughts and fantasies. All he ever wanted was his own kids. Never got the chance, way too weird to meet a girl. Begged the church for a kid. They said "Fuck no, you are basically retarded". This artwork and writing is what he poured all of his time and love into. He does funny things like draw young girls with little penises, just like the boys. A fan of his pointed out that he had likely never seen a naked woman or girl and knew nothing of sex or biology. This guy didn't fit in with us so he crafted his own world. This work consumed decades of his life.

Op. You wanna die. Ill be you, and troll anons; you go back to the corner.

That bathtub thing would be the most relaxing

And to top it all off, I'll vodka myself up so when i get on a bed its an instant knockout.

Dump her nudes faggot.

Its the 21st century faggot, STREAM YOUR SUICIDE FOR OUR PLEASURE. There are plenty of platforms out there. Pics won't do it.

Get your faggot self on a live webcam site and post link

this

Op. If you live tonight, and tomorrow.. then a little longer.. you often get the opportunity to watch her first relationship turn to complete utter shit.. Do you wanna miss that moment?

kiss me

If he's going to die by carbon monoxide poisoning, then what is the point of live streaming? It's just going to look like watching somebody sleep.

I hope you aren't serious. Takes a real fuckwit to kill themself over a woman. There are plenty of other fish in the sea. Stop fucking whining on an imageboard and move on with life.

I saw someone do it on a stream before, yes they pass out but while passed out the body does some cool things while muscles are starved of oxygen they will twitch, start compressing and have obscure movements, i just want to see one happen before i consider it myself

Stop with the beta bullshit. Now is your chance to make things right with your friends and family again. Apologize for being such a beta faggot and learn that most bitches aren't worth shit.

Honestly, though like what.. we are here ffs.

Like dying in a pleasant and efficient manner.

READ THE IMAGE
READ THE IMAGE
READ THE IMAGE
READ THE IMAGE
READ THE IMAGE
READ THE IMAGE

dont do it, of course. Because reasons. good reasons.

But in the event someone would like to kill themselves, for example with carbon monoxide poisoning, make sure you do it in a small sealed room such as a bathroom.

Mainly because if it doesnt work, well, a few outcomes:
1. Youre now brain damaged
2. Your place is gonna fucking smell like that forever, hope you like it. (Cleaning is possible. but time consuming and it wont go away for a good amount of time, depending on your cleaning choices.)
3. Obv, youre still alive.

I got out "lucky", myself due to using my bedroom, which wasnt as sealed as i thought, instead of my bathroom. No long lasting negative health problems to my knowledge. For some reason my one leg was in horrible pain that i couldnt really walk though. Spent rest of day sleeping, could barely move, among other things.

Do u have any info on the amount of charcoal and room size u have, i have a type of cancer that might come back and i want to have a solid plan b, not a way that will half kill me but a sure fire method

Commit sudoku, it usually takes a crane to get it out.

oh boo hoo you fucking whiny bitch. you're gonna kys over some girl? man up and go fuck something.

>2016
>trying for relationships

it's like you want to be miserable

Stop whining you shitty faggot. My relationship ended three days ago and da ex gf of three years is turning completely psycho. You fucking deserve to be left with that atitude. Grow some balls you weak piece of shit. No wonder she rather fucks a random stranger than to cope with your bullshit.

Its like you want to be retarded

normies.

Come on, dude, it'll pass. it may take a long fucking time, but it'll pass.

So much shit going on in the world, how can you want to give that up. There's people fucking starving and living in abject poverty, people who grew up in wheelchairs, people who are so disfigured they'll never even get the chance of sex. The fact that you have access to the internet and are the sort of person who had a relationship for three years makes you luckier than most guys in the world. Make the most of it

Would you have killed your dumbass self if she died while you were together? If the answer is no then don't kill yourself now because she should be dead to you.

Heres a little story for you anons, this is totally true wether you chose to believe it or not.

>be me
>be 3 years ago
>lurking in my basement
>4 am
>anhero thread
>ok lets watch
>kid said hes taking bag of sleeping pills
>gonna pass out on train tracks
>lives in same city as me
>lives in same community as me
>too close for own liking
>i dox
>message only mutual friend
>tell friend hes about to anhero
>friend calls police
>they find him on train tracks
>i add him on fb
>doesnt know to this day
>post with his gf, new job, vehicle etc
>enjoying life more than me honestly

tldr; don't do it user. not worth it, take it from someone who has saved an anons life before.

Dude don't give up, find a new one.
I'm sure there's lots of 3 year olds that would want you.

I've been though this kind of shit amd thoughts many times, all l can tell you is that no girl is worth killing yourself.
Be strong, better times will always come.

Bro dont do it. Srsly man, fuck that girl and move on. I know it hurts. A year ago, my ex left me after 2 years of (slightly autistic) relationship.

She turned into a feminist while i turned into... well. Im posting here and not on reddit so you can guess.

Long story short, i got over her and now i have 5 different fuckbuddys simultaneously.

Take it as a chance of improving things you couldnt improve during your relationship. Now is the time you take care of yourself, and love yourself. Take a deep breath, try to remember what youre good at and stick to it. You can do this bro, keep your head up.

Dont go Anhero man, going anhero is not kek.