m.youtube.com/watch?v=7DOKIXjRn_w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cdiY6kijYHE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MWNva-3Y9ZM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qCvppfN1aY8
youtube.com/watch?v=Smr9DzvVctk
youtube.com/watch?v=KTVYVTIDVEU
youtube.com/watch?v=pyJVSD7wBQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=kshy9AtqJ3I
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLu5-UJ4H8elG9T7Q8xBfCGqFLNE3AyNN3¶ms=OAFIAVgC&v=8zB3Ugvc1QQ&mode=NORMAL
youtube.com/watch?v=jP68GhwTMxA
rateyourmusic.com/list/jmarvin_/deep-emoe-cuts/
youtube.com/watch?v=S14ewMXopPs
lavisblake.bandcamp.com/
atlasatlast.bandcamp.com/album/atlas-at-last
youtube.com/watch?v=2bSr7RRn1Ig
mega.co.nz/#!klFjGICR!sXFXzdjYm7HFCzIHd0Y1bI5vB0WZqlhDYICXJ5FsD6U
youtube.com/watch?v=BKUS1Nh2pL8
youtube.com/watch?v=vRoG5kO0Irw
youtube.com/watch?v=FYY9Z7b35t0
youtube.com/watch?v=adHiXJZxiY4
bahdeavn.bandcamp.com/album/cool-hell
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Make /emoe/ great again
>doesn't post MAGA hat edit of that image

Put in work, OP.

do you have the image?

I meant make one.

fuck oigg emoe is dedad, dint ever post again

fuck off

maaan

what mango to read while listening to emoe

>reading mango
Try watching animu, there's color and sound and it even moves.

>sound
yes but it's not emoe

yui a cute
CUTE

hey you guys remember when merchant ships canceled their reunion show?

gosh i sure wish music was discussed here

it depends
sometims its niponnese math rock which is pretty emo desu

but emo music is terrible

What albums are most similar to Chinese football

And don't say American football pls :/

Best chart.

STWHA>FMM

I've been listening the old ones. Sunny Day Real Estate and Jimmy Eat World, I even prefer the olderst they sound like slowcore post rock

I mean you could start discussing something instead of being a little bitch.

fuck kinda image did i post then
great female-fronted emo with syrupy thick bass

I love syrup thick women

emo is kill and BLA isnt emo for the thousandth time.
but Ive been listening to Indian Summer and Flowers Taped to Pens lately, mostly to brush up on my quiet-loud for when I start writing for my post-hardcore project again this spring, with hopes I finally finish it so I can go back to making filter house

Does anyone have a link for Chinese football's s/t? Can't seem to find it anywhere

Not emo, but pic related is my favorite slow core album ever. Just has that nice as fuck flow

link the discord

that pissed me tf off

na senpai

muh chart

TEXAS
IS
THE
REASON

wait senpai is senpai autocorrected to SENPAI?

yui is my waifu

What did the racist member actually say?
are there screencaps?

>tfw orange, blue with stripes
It's weird how emotionally intense that album is given how cryptic and personal the lyrics are. There are only a few verses where you can clearly get an idea of what he's singing about.

Normally don't come to these threads but I listened to Saetia for the first time the other day and holy shit have I been missing out.

~just thought I'd share~

ufff i love viva belgrado

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0pJlZTY2Qlk

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0pJlZTY2Qlk

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oXUOdwFX6tg

Crap two of those are the same. Here's two more. It's not straight-up, just what's on my playlist. Have a nice day, everyone.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ5Qd_tbKyI

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vzejmpw5kcM

m.youtube.com/watch?v=m-TDQYJUwNA

Post more emoe

Just one more song and I'll shut my mouth forever.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7DOKIXjRn_w

Here's something instrumental.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cdiY6kijYHE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MWNva-3Y9ZM

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qCvppfN1aY8

youtube.com/watch?v=Smr9DzvVctk

youtube.com/watch?v=KTVYVTIDVEU

The Jazz June tho

youtube.com/watch?v=pyJVSD7wBQ0

youtube.com/watch?v=kshy9AtqJ3I

What's some Nihongo Mafu Rokku that isn't Toe?

Nice! My fav songs by them are All Along, Chapel of Ghouls, and Manufactured to Comply. But I'm afraid Robin is best witch sorry user.

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLu5-UJ4H8elG9T7Q8xBfCGqFLNE3AyNN3¶ms=OAFIAVgC&v=8zB3Ugvc1QQ&mode=NORMAL

Being real for a moment, is there actually a better emo album than this? I've yet to find anything that has come close, besides some of the obvious classics like American football

holy shit the threat got poppin while i was asleep
emoe lives again

i just hauled in a tonne of screamo and ive been listening to flowers taped to pens to
which albums?

hey user just downloaded a bunch of saetia myself, what album(s)?

just listened to that album last week, it's really very good
idunno man i like cursive a lot

youtube.com/watch?v=jP68GhwTMxA

>kind of grungy at times, 90's

Try cats and cats and cats

im touched boys you brought it back if just for a day....

heres some things for you discerning moe listeners

rateyourmusic.com/list/jmarvin_/deep-emoe-cuts/

#rare

classic OP image for y'all too

Probably my favorite /emoe/ jam.

youtube.com/watch?v=S14ewMXopPs

Obligatory: lavisblake.bandcamp.com/

Obscure emo with a post-punk vibe. Abstract lyricism with colorful metaphors and similies. Essential.

atlasatlast.bandcamp.com/album/atlas-at-last

Post-hardcore with heavy emo influences, their second EP takes on a more metallic edge to it. Both are good but I prefer the first. Very interesting approach to lyricism for an emo album. Highly recommended.

Listen to 1905 already

youtube.com/watch?v=2bSr7RRn1Ig

/emoe/ is best general anyway, we have the manpower we just need the participation
thanks for the share

I dig this. Do you have a link to this in a good bitrate?

Here it is in 320. My own personal upload:

mega.co.nz/#!klFjGICR!sXFXzdjYm7HFCzIHd0Y1bI5vB0WZqlhDYICXJ5FsD6U

Thanks man, it's good shit. Tell me what you think of If you haven't checked them out already. Some of my favs.

Lil Peep

fuck off you champion of every worthless cause.

love seeing the shit i made being reposted :^)

i was thinking of making a new board after emoe was inactive called sloecore or like moecore and its all just anime girls and slowcore albums

Knowing emo bands he probably just said he was gonna vote for Trump, or that he didn't vote for Obama.

Uchuu Conbini

emoe has room for slowcore within its conceptual space

you intuitively understand this

OG right here

#bring #back #emoe
#discord #was #a #mistake

i was a part of that discord it was fun for a little bit but everyone just kond of left and that all we thought of when we thought of emoe. i was saori for the longest time on originally i was kazuho but i got my ass roasted so i switched my name.

thats a shame kazuho and saori both rule

the discord was fun but it was too fast for my life (whereas these threads are much slower) and everyone there stopped caring about emo

im still there technically but its been a long time since ive looked at it

Pls don't die yet, i need /emoe/ back on /mu ;-;

Btw how can merchant ships can sound so good? I mean not only for cameron but also EP's and pic related

yea 'emo songs' is one of the best emo songs of all time

youtube.com/watch?v=BKUS1Nh2pL8

Yeah agreed on that. Long Term Relationships Were Only Cool is also pretty strong on the lyrics /song itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=vRoG5kO0Irw

IF THIS ALBUM DOESN'T START GETTING THE RECOGNITION IT DESERVES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=FYY9Z7b35t0

>tfw my favorite album kills the thread

Fuck man, it's one of my favorite albums and can't even begin to guess why. The heavy post-hardcore style mixed with elements that clearly pay homage to underground ska punk/punk rock music, and the production which sounds like an 80s/90s vhs tape. Great stuff, fucking love Brave Little Abacus.

youtube.com/watch?v=adHiXJZxiY4

People who think For Cameron is good have pretty terrible taste. It's literally just a William Bonney album. The other M.Ships stuff is top-notch though, few bands capture the feeling of being a 16 year old with your friends. Which is when emo makes the most sense imo, I bought the 75:24 compilation and a Snowing t-shirt when I was 16. That was my shit.

I kind of have a love-hate relationship with emo now. The more recent bands are really, really lame rehashes of rehashes.

Check out 1994! they're pretty great.

keep it alive user & merchant ships is good

God I love the first song. I had to sit down the first time I heard it

I just start really listening to /emoe/ and not just punk and I find the threads dead
fitting

nope

everyone check out John Galm of snowings solo thing its pretty good though not really emoe desu

bahdeavn.bandcamp.com/album/cool-hell

witty and epic you must have many friends and enjoyable days at high-school.

> implying william bonney isn't good

You have your own taste but please saying william bonney is bad is kinda like saying "i like rock but queen sux"

But Queen does suck

Well stop listening to music desu

"Real Emo" only consists of the dc Emotional Hardcore scene and the late 90's Screamo scene. What is known by "Midwest Emo" is nothing but Alternative Rock with questionable real emo influence. When people try to argue that bands like My Chemical Romance are not real emo, while saying that Sunny Day Real Estate is, I can't help not to cringe because they are just as fake emo as My Chemical Romance (plus the pretentiousness).

Real emo sounds ENERGETIC, POWERFUL and somewhat HATEFUL. Fake emo is weak, self pity and a failed attempt to direct energy and emotion into music.

Some examples of REAL EMO are Pg 99, Rites of Spring, Cap n Jazz (the only real emo band from the midwest scene) and Loma Prieta.

Some examples of FAKE EMO are American Football, My Chemical Romance and Mineral

EMO BELONGS TO HARDCORE

NOT TO INDIE, POP PUNK, ALT ROCK OR ANY OTHER MAINSTREAM GENRE

he basically said that reverse racism is real and that it is possible to be racist towards white people

So nothing racist at all?

Man fuck emo kids, bunch of whiny pissbabies

it's not just emo, it's the alt scene in general. the best option is just to never say anything politically related

holy fuck please off yourselves you socially inept freaks next time you get made fun of in class and everyone laughs at you and that one dude that always fucks with you gets more popular while everyone else hates you just a little bit more so they can impress him just fucking kill yourself like think about it you'll make everyone feel bad so you'll just end up winning in the long run please just do it

Wouldn't be emo if they didn't complain about everything

Emoe do u member me ?

i do

Low quality copypasta here

he was so polite about it as well. I couldn't believe the reaction from the scene