How did you father screw up your life?

How did you father screw up your life?

He died as I attempted to perform CPR on him. I miss him every single day.

Cause ur a fagot

your fault for not knowing CPR

you killed your dad you fucking worthless failure

He didnt. He taught be to be cautious of gays and blacks when out in public and to avoid jews in all bureaucratic (pencil pusher) careers, like banking, lawyers, accounting etc

He was absent a lot and when he was around he was abusive. There's something about being referred to as "that thing" when you're a child by you own father.

lol you made out with ur Dad u homo

he got addicted to drugs and abused my mom while she was pregnant with me.

>wants to meet me when I'm 17
>no
>but user-i..
>You're not my father and you never will be
>hang up

he talks to my sisters about me and they warn him that any connection with me is never going to happen. I take such joy knowing it's all he wants before he dies is to at least meet me. I'll never give him the chance.

My father died before I was born (lung cancer). Mother took up with a cliche' violent drunk.

Worked out great.

He only showed up for holidays and things. This wasn't too bad, I never really cared even as a kid. It's just that he thinks that he was and is a good father.

I don't hate him and I don't care that he wasn't around much, I mean my mom is fucking crazy, by its just the smug "I did a good job" attitude I get, like I owe him for showing up the minimum amount of times he could get away with.

He came home drunk one night and woke me up by sticking his cock in my mouth while his hand groped my tits.

Sure enough I punched in the balls for that. Should have called the cops tho

got my first beating when i was 5. he beat my mother and treated my entire family like shit.
Anything i liked doing was met with disapproval. He used to call me useless.

fucker died a few months back. i didnt attend his funeral

My father died when i was 1 year old.
And my mother find another man, this fat old fuck treat me like shit so...

He watches CNN like a dumb Goy.

yo he might be rich now, you never know

Didnt push my mom down the stairs when she was pregnant, fucking faggot

My father is great, sucks to be you fags i guess

>How did you father screw up your life?

I'll tell you right after you tell me how grammar screwed up yours.

/thread

Post tits so we can tell if you were asking for it.

He was never a part of it. Don't know if that screwed up my life or if it would be even worse with him. I don't really care though.

by ejaculating into my moms vagina, fuck u dad why did u ejaculate into moms vagina

By telling me every single day:
"All you will ever do is fail. At everything you try. Nothing you will ever do will ever be good enough. You are a failure. All you know how to do is fail. So get used to it."
He also colluded with my mothers plans to ruin and rule every aspect of my life.
When i attempted suicide and failed. I ended up joining the army just so i could get away from them. But when theybfound out what i had done. They tried their hardest to get me kicked out. They called the recruiter to shred mybentry papers. They called the basic training company i was in and tslked to the drillsgts the first sgt and the captain. Eventually they hauled my assninto the captains office and demanded an explanation and informed me of what was going on.
So i told them the truth i hadnt told my parents when i joined. I hadnt told anyone back home. Thats why i never called them. Thats why they were doing everything they were doing .
They wanted their punching bag back. Well. The drill sgts and the captain sat there dumbfounded and couldnt beleive their ears.
Then the phone rang. It was my parents.
My drill sgt asked for the phone.
My fucking amazing god damned hero of a drill sgt.
He let them have it.
He ripped their shit so hard my great great great grandparents felt it.
Havent heard from them since. Except for one incident on facebook. They tried to discredit me and destroy all my friendships so i blocked them.
Havent seen or heard hide nor hair of them since. Havent bothered to go back home either. I have no true home other thsn the army. The army is my home.
Freedom feels good man.
Feels damn good.

>this

one day i lost it on him and told him how much of a subpar parent he was. he agreed. sucks

yeah man good on you for not realizing human beings can make horrible mistakes

He didn't, I screwed it up.

Well at least he admitted it I guess, I doubt mine would. Huge ego

keep coping nerd,
are you a nigger or what?
stop being a faggot you fucking asshole, be grateful that your dad pumped his semen in your mom.