Transgenderism Is a Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=QEsIXDwFIJ8

What do you guys think of this documentary?

Holy shit I know some guys that look like those two

Haven't seen it but I agree with your statement

you find a tremendous amount of mental illness in groups that are wildly marginalized. The same was said about gayfags early to mid 20th century.

Of course it is.

no shit

FUCK OFF Sup Forums

America is a country where people are free to hold various beliefs about religion and the nature of humanity.

Tomorrow I'm going to a pointy building where I believe I am consuming the body and blood of a 2000 year old Jewish handyman.

America is built upon people living together with different beliefs and allowing people to carry on theirs, no matter how bullshit you think they are.

Doesn't mean we won't mock you for believing in such stupid shit and tell you that you're either mental or your belief doesn't make sense.

>unironically defending self-mutilation

So you wouldn't respect me for being Muslim?

>The same was said about gayfags early to mid 20th century

Because it was true. It still is. It's just become a mental illness we tolerate because it isn't dangerous and people suffering from it can function in society for the most part.

It's what we do with stupid christians so I don't see why you can't join the fun.

There is a church who almost runs a whole state and has followers around America that believe Jesus came to America, preached to Native Americans, and a white Native American angel revealed this to church founder Joseph Smith with secret tablets and a magic decoder ring.

Really, is someone saying their mental or spiritual gender identity differing from their physical body all that crazy compared to that?

dum dum dum dum dum

The US Constitution was founded to protect people's beliefs, no matter how fringe they are.

11/10 would impale our Lord Jesus saviour if you know what I mean

He was impaled with His arms open to the world for all of our sakes.

>he thinks all trannies get operations

wew lad

>protestants

Is this good?
I've only seen Passion of the Christ and those Easter specials about Moses

You know there are hundreds of movies about Jesus, right?
And everyone's mileage will vary on which ones are good or adapted well.

The comment section on this is predictably hilarious with people stating they agree and SJWs screaming in an impotent rage that they are intolerant monsters for simply saying that.

The most common thing said was that if transitioning is so bad, what should be done, and the simple answer is we will never know. We won't know because if somebody even suggests that it is a mental illness and needs a treatment other than genital mutilation and hormone treatment they will be shouted down and possibly lose their job and become harassed to the point of just giving up (even though they just want to help people).

The people I feel the most pity for are these kids that claim to be trans and their liberal parents shoving hormones down their throat. I don't think any child has undergone SRS but I honestly don't think it's that far off. You know, because children are capable of making decisions like that rationally and logically with a full knowledge of the consequences. Just take a CHILD'S word for it.

JUST

Agreed

I'm racist and love to put my wiener in little girls.

If I had the time and desire, I could make a video highlighting a bunch of pedophiles and murders, from any people group, and title it, "Why is dangerous".