Shoplifting from Walmart tips strategies

Shoplifting from Walmart tips strategies

Don't get caught.

Dont be black

+1

If you can avoid this, then you're golden.

Isn't everything in Walmart supposed to be insanely cheap? Why do you need to steal from there?

walmart is too risky, if you're observant enough you will find that there are 3-10 uncover shoppers in walmarts at all times, who the fuck else is looking at flannels at 2 am?

unironically me, I work overnight and have lost control of my life, do plenty of sundry shopping at obscure hours while suppressing suicidal urges

Shart in Mart!

Beat me to it.

Come on user if he wasn't a nigger why would he be stealing.

Keep it under $20 and they won't contact the police if they catch you.

Fpbp

always pick up two of what you are stealing. one for your pocket and the other so they see you put it back on the shelf.

For real? is that true?

no you idiot

Don't shoplift from Wal-Mart and shoplift from Dollar General, Family Dollar, and Dollar Tree.

But really, the best way to do it is the be aware of cameras and learn some magician slight of hand. Wear a slightly roomy button up over a tucked in t-shirt and stuff shit in the t-shirt through your collar.

I have stolen entire shelves of DXM, over 20 boxes/bottles at a time and continue to walk around the store actually shopping and purchasing things. I save hundreds on my drug habit now.

Everything is Wal-Mart is the same price as it is anywhere else, and who wants to spend money when they can just rip off stuff from a billion dollar corporation for free? I mean, ridiculous amounts of their food gets thrown out and shit.. I see nothing wrong with stealing from them. They lose nothing and you can spend your money on things like bills, gas, and whatever else..

thinking of lifting some MTG booster boxes, any tips?

Yes it is.

it isnt true you idiot

Team work. have one guy deliberately bait themselves out while the other goes on a spree.

This requires 2 people, preferably one of which should be a female.

Load a shopping cart with whatever the hell you want so long as it can be quickly loaded into a vehicle. This can include tv's and/ or other large items. Whoever is doing the shopping should wear oversized indiscriminant clothing, preferably hooded or with a hat. Make sure you vehicle is parked out of line of cameras. Once you have all of your items have the second person (woman) report a missing child. The more she can act it up the better. The store will notify security of the incident and start focusing on trying to identify the child. Timing is crucial, but once personnel on the floor start to get involved (door watchers will walk away) now is your window to walk out with the items. The 'partner' then slips away at the first opportunity.

I work at wallmart and Beware OP, There are secutity at wallmart that watch for people shoplifting. They dont wear a uniform so they look like any other shopper.

Fair point.

can confirm. whenever i go to walmart i never wear a uniform

>Take what you want
>go to toilet
>insert up rectum
>leave

Might be better for a girl as there's room for front storage as well

Walmart doesn't prosecute shoplifting because it cost them more to do it than they lose to shrinkage.

We had people do this in a clothing store.

>Buy clothes you want
>keep receipt
>go back in a week later with the receipt and empty bag
>find clothes in store you paid for
>take those to counter and ask for refund

You get your money back and keep the clothes. Just don't make it look suspicious when you fill the bag up.

Kek