Can you die from Marijuana? Heard its dangerous

Can you die from Marijuana? Heard its dangerous...

Only if you inject two whole marijuanas at once. Be careful.

Yes it makes all your internal organs wither to the size of raisins and drop out of your asshole

yeah it turns you into a fucking DEGENERATE

Yes each hit drips a little of the devil's semen into your holy vessel

Whats a "DEGENERATE"?

No. But it will turn you into a passive doofus who still has to live. Worse than death i suppose.

Last time I checked, you need to eat about 74kg(about 37lbs) of pure THC within an hour in order to overdose on it. Your stomach would burst and you'd die from that before overdosing.

My brother died once after injecting three marijuanas accidentally this is the devils reefers, its very bad.

That or smoke something like 618,000 blunts in 15 minutes.

smoke it my nigga it's gooooood

My grandson injected far too much of the devils lettuce, causing him to beat his wife before committing suicide. If you want to stay jesus-clean, never turn to satan's greens.

No, you will just become addicted to marijuana. Because it's awesome.

i once injected like so much wed dued lik muh dic went numb and mah hed started aching and then it explo-dud into like a million pieces den i went to da doctar and he sard dud like yur hed is pop and i was lik wut and he was like yeh so i went into operations and the docters went on a scavenger hunt to find me hed pieces and dey faught dray-gons and van-ninjas and shiet den dey got back and dey put my hed back 2-geder and was lyke duds oh muh guurd thank jew and dey were lyke efungirtomgh5tbotyubrt95yhny9hn5r and i was like ...... and dey sed 2 trillion gazillion vagina dollers and i was lik what the fuck i dont have that kind of money bitch i live under a bridge and dey stared at me den like aftur 2 minutes dey shot me in da hed wit a giant dildo det went through muh hed and den oi woke up and was lyk oh maay gad dat was good drr shoot through hed den i actually woke up and was lyke dem dat was gud dream en i went down staiurs and den my mum hit me inda hed wid a chikun wing and den i really woke up and had a seizure dee ends nigguh

No. But you can get addicted and slip to the point where you wake up, get high, and continue to take a hit every 15-20 minutes until you lay down for the night.
At that point you're actually frying your brain and looking at dementia later in life and probably earlier than you'd expect.
Weed isn't what it was in the 90's let alone in the 50's and 60's when the legalize it generation was born. Now you get some pretty potent shit that blows all the old shit the old research was done on out of the water.

oh btw if you got weed with much sativa get something to eat

you're fucking cringe, go kill yourself.

yes, millions of people have died from marijuana overdoses. It is a gateway drug and if you smoke it you will become homeless, turn to prostitution and then die

- Answer brought to you by every uninformed parent

I heard that once someone died of too much weed. The scary part is that it was only like a small amount, and the scariest part is that it is true. Just don't do it fellow, being mellow like jello kills and are not thrills. Stay strong. Eat bread.

its not the marijuana you should be worrying about, its those dank memes that are the real killer right now

Demonic
Extremely
Gay
Evil
Nigger
Extremist
Rapist
Antichrist
Totally
Evil

I'm genuinely curious what happens when you do too many dabs and concentrates or eat a fuckload of infused edibles.

Didn't they test THC and CBD doses on lab rats already?

makes you lazy hungry unable to follow instructions,messes sort term memory
turns you into a soshtard,you don;t wash the dishes,clean the living room,don't empty the trash asides from that hooch is raaaad man,toadallyyy rrraddddd

That's a really pretty joint

Elaborate, I've never heard of this.

You'd die of asphyxiation trying to do that. So even the scenarios where you try to overdose, you won't succeed.

Yeap, if you have pre existing heart conditions that shit will trigger a heart failure so in a way yea weed does kind of kill but only if your a dumb ass that doesn't know shit aboot yourself

Trust me ive tried overdosing failed miserably got.so high ate 14 double cheeseburgers sucked like 2 dicks. Tasted the same way it smelled delicious

Oh shit nigger. I just turned I to a raging faggot! Looks like I dodged a bullet there

one hit of marriage iguana turned my brother into a gay nigger be care guys

reefer madness init. get high and die

I would like some citations to back up what you say user.

the fuck you on about nigga

I smoked weed once and sucked nigger white..... needles to say ill never do that shit again, and you shouldn't either.

Be careful when smoking lots or of weed and pass out youre anus will hurt real bad the next day must be the fire

Also if ur allergic. I cant have MJ, chocolate, or tobacco. :(

gonna need some memes to back this up aswell

yes of course.

For example, if a ton of marijuana drops on you as you are walking about it would kill you for sure

Actually I'd prefer some scientific research, but if you have some memes for this guy, that would be nice as well.

Can I save this? I'm collect high quality bait

I once saw a dude straight up keeping his iguana on a pedestal On the street. ON THE STREET. I was like OMG that is an iguana in public man you better take care before someone says anything. But nobody said anything and just minded their own business. Strange day I tell ya.

Huh, this is the first credible way of dying of weed I've seen so far.

I've always known no more than three marijonas

I'm not a fucking doctor but apparently insanely high doses of THC can kill you or rather a generic lab rat.

It's not possible though to reach these high doses through smoking and other cosuming techniques.

I'm just wondering if you could come near damaging doses if you eat too many edibles or do concentrates (oils, waxes, shatter). Tolerance should also be a thing to consider.

yeah, really dangerous, I heard if you eat your body weight in an hour it can put you in hospital.

The THC breaks down too fast for you to be able to eat enough edibles to die. There is also the whiteout factor, where you simply pass out before you can even eat enough.

Okay, OP here, I had my fun, but you guys are fucking lame

Man i know everyone says that oh shit it just got too much THC or whatever the fuck it is but that's bull shit dude. I've had home growers and drug dealers tell me all the time that today's weed has chemicals besides all the 400 chemicals that it already comes with. Do you really think that something that comes out of the ground is going to make you fucking crazy (and im using crazy as in an intense high not literally biting off your dink crazy).

yes, you can die. you can get arrested and raped to death in prison for it, or you can get killed by the coppers for having it.

don't try it. not even once.

... unless you can cover your tracks, user.

Dubs of truth

We are done when we say we are done.

Hey, you're not OP!

Real OP here, guys.

the only one who ever died from marihuana is jack the harborworker that got crushed by 7 tons of weed

dubs of truth

wtf?!

GTFO, real OP here.

Wha.. what get the fuck out of here im da real OP tf?

try to die from it you would be the recordholder

You just pass out. I've done it before twice with edibles. Had too much and passed out for like 18+ hrs. It's like the heaviest sleep.

IM SPARTACUS!

tropane alkaloids, for one. read about the effects. I've been using them, and they are "crazy" in both meanings of the term. Heavy delirium, intense disconnection, high sometimes lasting for 3-4 days, and semi-permanent brain chemistry changes due to alkaloid accumulation in your fat cells.

Wos host Du grod von mia gsagt Du gstingada kloana Saugrattler? Du woast fei scho dass I schon aus da Grundi im Hochzug bei de Gebirgsjaga ois Besta aussaganga bin, I war in am Hauffa saugeheime Raffareien mit de Mohammedana und hob über 300 obgraglt, garantiert. I bin a drainierta Untergrundkempfa und I bin da beste Scharfschütz von da ganzn Armee. Du bist nix für mi ois a zui mera, I blos Dir so prazis Dei Liachtal aus wie's die Welt no ned gseng hod, host me? Du glaubst Du kanntst davokemma nachdem Du sowas von mia gsogt host aufm Internet? Da denkst nummoi drüba noch, Oarschgsicht. Grad wie mia redn ruaf I meine Spionage-Spezln im ganzn Bayernland zsam, und dei IP werd grod im moment zruckverfoigt oiso richt Di scho amoi her fürn Sturm, Du Wurm. Der Sturm der wo des kloane Ding ausradiert wos Du rührselig Lebn nennst. Du bist aufgschmissn. Kloana. I kon übaroi sei, ollawei, und i kon de auf mera wia siebnhundad Artn dagragln, und des aloa mit meine Handerln. I bin ned blos gübt im Wirtshausraffa, sondern i hob a an zugriff auf des ganze Arsenal von der freiwillign Feiawehr von Olching und i werd des ois hernemma damit Dei gstingada Hintan vom schena Bayernland runtergspült werd, Du kloana Schoashauffn! Wenn Du gwusst hätts wos Dei kloana "schlauer" Kommentar auf De runterreisst, dann hättst wahrscheinlich Dei voigsoachts Maul ghoidn. Aba Du hosts ned kenna, Du host Dei Mei aufreissn miassn, und jetzt zoist, Du gottverdammta Troddl. I scheiss an Grant üba Dir aus und Du werst drin dasauffa. Du bist komplett hi, Klona.

fuck off nerd and kill yourself.

Wait so what do they do? Do they fuse it at birth or sprinkle it on top?

Of course you can.
OD on weed is like 50% of all the ODs all over the world.
But hey, it's fun so don't be a fucking pussy.
Shoot that needle up your vein!

elaborate user

OP's name is probably "Anton" we should start calling OPs for Anton.

Ayyyyy mein neger!

shit bro that's straight wack
were you scare? iguanas are vicious beast

This, Yea i highly encourage home growing because i've had the exact same responses from close friends. The herb isn't what it used to be.

The hell is this shit? I can't leave my thread alone for 5 minutes with you guys

Totally OP.
Most people say that almost all scientists have proven both causation and correlation.

I'm hard. But that iguana looked crazy so I backed out of there. I think im safe now. Also because it's like 4 months since I saw it. And like it was in another country. Like Cyprus.

You can die from your stupidty

That's bullshit /bros
Weed has no additional chemicals in it.
Why, you ask?
It's the cheapest drug on the market. It's economically retarded to add other more expensive drugs to strenghten weed.
It's strong because of genetical selections so it has way more THC than it used to 20 years ago. That's it.
Unless of course you live in a fucking shithole where people never seen weed and you're buying literal weeds dipped in bleach, but I don't know how that would get anyone high instead of burn their lungs. so yeah...
chemical weed is bullshit. Urban legend.

shit dude u know that iguana are perfect stalkers
it might even be at your doorstep as we speak
you never know

I'm never leaving my basement again. Not that I was planning on doing that. It's just too real you know.

I want you to check your heartbeat right now, then go smoke some DANK! and then check it again if im correct it should be close to doubled in speed or at least 1/3 in advance in speed now lets say that speed stays constant for aboout lets say 2 hours and im being generous. Then tell me, is that normal to you? becuase to me thats a serious heart risk. Your heart shouldnt be pumping as if you just finished a fucking marathon when your sitting down. Buttttt thats just my insight, and i dont like to bash weed because I myself smoke it whenever i can but i still know that the effects are far from safe.

Of course weed increases heartbeat. That's common reaction to THC. That doesn't mean your weed is chemically "improved".

160 bpm?
Holy fook m8 thats pretty high your gunna reach cloud 9 and not come back. Not all chemicals cost thousand to buy look at meth or krokodil cheap as fuck but hey they get their users addicted why not do that to weed?

stay safe user, stay safe

because dead customer is a shitty customer.
If I was selling weed, I'd rather keep my customer base tight.

People who buy meth and krokodil are addicted and effected enough by withdrawals to buy any junk that a dealer sells. People who smoke weed is gonna notice if someone spiked it or sold fake stuff and complain to the dealer about it.

all chemicals wont kill you right away do you see meth heads dropping like flys? how about coke heads or pill popers? no it takes time but it comes

you would be surprised

actually, every breath you take brings you one little step closer to death. Oxygen kills!