I have been shitting blood consistently for about two weeks now. Yesterday, as my stomach began to cramp...

I have been shitting blood consistently for about two weeks now. Yesterday, as my stomach began to cramp, (indicator that I need to shit some blood) I did the norm. went to the bathroom, sat down, and just tried to piss blood from my asshole. I ended up shitting a couple of tiny gray things that were definitely not shit, accompanied by blood. I have photo evidence of all of this.

you have aliens

>i shit my brains out

fixed that for you

post photo

Go to the hospital dumbass

>photo evidence
I don't think anyone was gonna call bullshit.

Maybe go to a doctor you fucking shit for brains cocksucker

Kek

Why do you need fucking Sup Forums to tell you to go to the hospital after shitting blood for two weeks?
>natural selection

Well, it first started when I took a massive dump and ripped my asshole. Every time I took a shit, it would re open and bleed everywhere. It ended up healing, and everything was fine for a few days. A couple days back, I took a pretty mean shit, but out of nowhere the blood had returned in larger numbers. I went as far as taking a picture of my asshole to see if it was cut, but it wasn't. I guess my only option is going to the doctor

Happened to me OP

Am dead now don't bother with doctors you can just die like me.

3 diagnoses :

Crohn's disease (pain in the ass and will not heal but you'll live)
Haemorrhagic recto colitis (same)
Cancer (not kidding)

Α) Colour of the blood
B) Constipation?
C) How long you have that
D) How much shit you shit
E) You have recently lost weight?
F) You feel weaker than usual the last month?
G) You feel less hungry than usual?
H) Does you bely feels bigger than normal?
I) Any family member had hemmorhoids?
J) Have you checked your asshole on the mirror? Is everything fine there?
K) Give pic with your shit, and your asshole.
Provide those and I can probably tell you what is it. A single x-ray with a couple of questions can tell you what is it for sure user.

Go get a CT scan if you have insurance, wait it out and hope you don't die if you don't have insurance.

>shitting blood
>not immediately getting it checked out by a doctor or hospital
>bleeding for 2 weeks

user is your shit black? If its black thats internal bleeding and the blood is inside your shit meaning it leaked in during formation and you should immediately tell a healthcare professional. If your shit is normal but bright crimson blood is visible on top that is hemmorhoids burst from squeezing your anal glands.
Best solution is pushing them back in with your fingers(feel like squishy balls) and using Preparation H rubbed on them and cut out any shitty food you eat and having more fibre in your diet.

The fact you are cramping aswell sounds like either IBS or Internal bleeding and should be treated.

>I have photo evidence of all of this.
Are you waiting for an invitation?

Go see a doctor.
If you're a poorfag or lazy you could drink more and hope the bleeding is just because your poop being is so dry it rips open your colon walls.

I try to help OP, yet he just disappears...

Just tell me.

Subtext:
>Don't waste time asking Sup Forums

I have hemorrhoids really bad from long term painkiller prescription for back problems, I use miralax, softens up shit nice, and Dr. Butler's hemorrhoid cream is better than prep h because it has lidocaine as well as anti inflammatory

Pics or it didn't happen

Kek
But i second this

OP, deliver photos.