ITT movies that white people will never understand

ITT movies that white people will never understand.

No but seriously, this was pretty goddamn good. A little heavy on the dutch angles but it was entertaining as all fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTDeOPFr9e4
youtu.be/OBUxUa0TrsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SIT YO' FIVE DOLLA' ASS DOWN, BEFORE I MAKE CHANGE!

IDOLATOR

YOUR SOUL IS REQUIRED IN HELL

You better sit your five dollar ass down before I make change, OP.

Wesley Snipes is up there with Arnie in the pantheons of masterful one-liners.

youtube.com/watch?v=FTDeOPFr9e4

youtu.be/OBUxUa0TrsY

The soundtrack was good.

>A little heavy on the dutch angles

Just about every early to mid 90s movie was.

same cinematic universe, who wouldve dominated the city?

Is the Ferrara Body Snatchers any good?

The '78 remake is one of my favorite horror movies so I'm scared to watch it. I don't want to tarnish my memory of it, and I don't want to be physically upset like I was with the '07 adaptation.

Frank White for sure, more cool-headed and intelligent than Nino Brown. Also not being black counts for a lot

Did anyone else ITT watch Belly?

What did you think of it?

Loved it, the jews killed nigga cinema before it could become sublime. LAY OFF GIGANTOR!

I haven't seen it, is it similar to New Jack City?

It's damn good, actually my favorite adaptation of Body Snatchers. You might not agree but it's sure a hell of a lot better than the '07 version

but Nino had 'the carter' an almost self sustaining drug addict eco-system. not to mention a fortress
Frank was just held up in the plaza

Thanks family, I will watch it based on your recommendation.

good soundtrack
movie was all over the place though

True, but Frank had legitimate aspirations and political connections. And again, he's white. No one wants to take orders from a black man unless they're also black

Whenever I see a darkie trying to look cool it just makes me laugh because their lips are so comically large, it's like a cartoon character. And they wear earrings and shit. Funny as hell.

Fuck that shit. If you want to watch movies with rappers in it, the choice is obvious.

feels good being Italiano

Would be even better without Van Peebles terrible acting.

He wasn't that bad. He made more of a lasting impression that he did in Highlander 3.

But the movie literally had this line:

>I got the mayor and the police chief breathing down my neck!

Any actor is acceptable after this setup.