Obama gave Robert de Niro a Presidential Medal of Freedom for shilling for Hillary

Obama gave Robert de Niro a Presidential Medal of Freedom for shilling for Hillary.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passing_(racial_identity)
newsthump.com/2015/11/09/tom-jones-proved-right-as-dna-test-reveals-200000-year-old-black-ancestors/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3299505/I-having-DNA-test-ancestors-black-says-Sir-Tom-told-just-passing-white.html
tmz.com/2015/11/18/tom-jones-african-american-black-dna/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol too much niggerloving on this planet, i want all of them to die like the drowning refugees. pls kill all the niggers

lol why u mad bro
If it don't effect your life don't be so butthurt

they half but why they all look so ugly and black

also de nigero is a millionare film star why he with a ugly black girl, couldn't he get one of them hot actresses?

Probably because their lives lack any real substance. Hating people is easy, especially when you're a loser.

Me too user, me too..

U mad?

When will Jews like you stop posting and when will these morons realize you are Jews.

Fuck off nigger. No one wants your kind here.

Sick insult dude. How does your life have substance? Can you please educate me on the substance of your life?

That's exactly how they've always done it. Even a lot of original Nazi party designers were Jews themselves.

Better check your DNA asshole. Most Americans have at least some African blood; a legacy of their slave fucking ancestors!

Pathetic

Did your gender studies professor tell you that?

I'm not that user, but my family actually passed for white, we are descended from octoroons.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passing_(racial_identity)

newsthump.com/2015/11/09/tom-jones-proved-right-as-dna-test-reveals-200000-year-old-black-ancestors/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3299505/I-having-DNA-test-ancestors-black-says-Sir-Tom-told-just-passing-white.html

It's quite common too. All you have to do is have the courage to accept reality.

are they really his kids?
they look nothing like him

>before Tom Jones took the DNA test, he even knew it

tmz.com/2015/11/18/tom-jones-african-american-black-dna/

The one on the right does.

that short one looks like he's plotting something.

Also what in the FUCK would gender studies have to do with the fact that many blacks have passed for white and intermarried in white populations?

God damn you are all around a fucking retard.

This nigger is triggered.

Just cuck my genes up fam.

>insecurity

what retard told you that ?

that kid has autism

Fuck Robert Deniro. FUCK hollywood. FUCK the jew media. The public knows how corrupt all these people are now.

Adopting black kids is fashionable, but why did he adopt a 50 year old black woman?

>blacks are inferior and here is proof
>b-but your a nerd!

top kek my nigger

>Obama gave Robert de Niro a Presidential Medal of Freedom for shilling for Hillary.

I mean, he's been acting for 51 years, won two Oscars and been nominated 7 times. So that could be a reason. But wait, no, I'm sure it's the Jew conspiracy awarding him things he doesn't deserve for carrying out their secret Jew plots aka having an opinion that people should vote for Hillary and not Trump. Because Trump isn't a huge friend of Israel or anything.

I know you're trolling, but there are some people ITT who sadly believe this shit.

Good. The guy is an American acting legend.

does autism affect the way you look ?