Here's my dinner from last night, what did you have?

Here's my dinner from last night, what did you have?

beer. it's what's for dinner

ive been eating fried eggs only for last 2 years, why? i get eggs for free, quick and easy to make

Half pound burger with hashbrown, egg baccon, red onion, lettuce and mayo.

Last night I had a sandwich consisting of two peices of white bread, miracle whip, spinach, a squirt of mustard, some roast beef and a few pieces of pepperoni. Also had a side of chips, the wavy original kind. I chased it down with a glass of milk.

Then I took a xanax and drifted off to sleep, clutching to the slim possibility that this will be the time that I don't wake up.
>no such luck

Nice Cholesterol

Doesn't that get extremely boring? Also, eggs are good source of stuff but i doubt you get everything you need from them, fried eggs are also the most unhealthy version of eggs

no i love eggs

Ops dinner looks tasty
What was it?

that's a nasty sammich. and you chased it with milk?

>honky detected

looks like ramen noodles with a slice of cheese type substance, baby carrots, and some sort of knock off spicy cheetos

white af. actually it's pretty good, the little bit of spicy of the pepperoni cuts the slight bitter of the spinach, and roast beef is just good. Also, I like milk, been trying to gain weight, I've found drinking milk/chocolate milk with my meals helps out a bit with extra calories.

Also, go fuck yourself

You can just eat the egg whites if you are afraid of that.

+ 4 slice of bread

This. Sandwich sounds delicious and well-balanced. Something a nigger and his ritz cracker dinner wouldnt understand

Bro that is not the right cheese for cheesy baked potatos. Do you even cheddar, garlic, and bacon son?

fucked myself in the shower this morning. but thanks for your concern. :)

Another user here, I'd miss a bit more veggies in that sandwich, some tomato and cucumber would a go a long way with those things.

fake butter. fake cheese. ribs shouldn't be doused with bbq sauce. dry rub only

sometimes but we were out

fuck, outside of italy foods make no fucking sense

I make Italian food sometimes also

my nigga

I got you fam

the thought crossed my mind, not a huge tomato fan so I tend not to keep them around, but it would have improved the overall experience of the sandwhich

All in all I can rate last nights dinner at like a 7/10. Was good, satisfying, and resembled a meal that was balanced.
>protip inc
>put chips on the sandwich for crunch factor

Homemade chicken soup, practically a stew. Super thick, tons of stuff. Goddamn delicious.

I like putting pickled stuff in my sandwiches for the crunch factor. But I'm a sucker for pickled stuff, it ain't for everyone.

What I had last night has just made an appearance

I skipped dinner, but I made myself some God tier scrambled eggs for breakfast
>4 or 5 eggs
>slice of provolone
>chopped green onions or chives
>Mccormicks Montreal Steak Seasoning to taste
>extra pepper
And here's where egg purists are gonna Lynch me
>dash of half and half if you like them runny
>mustard drizzle over eggs when you pour them into pan

Fucking. Fantastic.

checked and are you me? was almost certain that was just a ME thing. Pickled asparagus is awesome on sandwiches, especially the spicy.

I'm really fond of gherkins and cornichons.

>mustard drizzle over eggs when you pour them into pan

payday is tomorrow so i didn't have dinner tonight

>skinless hotdogs
the skin is the best part faggot

Those are baby carrots user, not hotdogs.

This. And also hot roast beef and gravy sandwiches with sharp provolone and cherry peppers. Been living on it since last Friday. 20 bucks well spent

Ramen with Cheese, Flamin hot Cheetos, Baby carrots.

You eat like a lard ass.

some good keks in here anons, thanks, I needed the laugh.

pasta with bacon and chicken in a creamy cheese sauce

These both look disgusting op. Learn how to cook. You have the internet you can eat better stuff than that

You're fortunate to be able to eat such a nutritious meal.

A pizza I was far too drunk to taste.

I would eat that

The only green thing in that meal is a chocolate button. Where are your vegetables user?

Try it. It'll blow your mind

I will, I have just never heard of it before, ever. I'm not afraid of trying new shit. As an example, altho this it's pretty well known by now but
>putting tabasco or cock sauce on popcorn
Sometimes weird combos are just good

Dude, even with those ingredients you could have made something actually edible. your problem isnt money, its laziness. Learn to fucking cook.

why do you all eat such bad food, this is why you all smell, this is why you are all fat/ skinnyfat this is why you are all fucking degenerates

hotdogs are fucking disgusting 90% of the time anyway

Nice repost.
Confirmed. OP is a faggot.

This guy knows a good sandwich.

This.

mmm puke in a bag

do you own an iphone too?

nah, samsung.

>believing the cholestrol meme

>not believing in heart disease and high blood pressure.

I do, just not from egg yellows.
Look it up you dip.

what is that?
seriously..what the fuck is that?????

beer & pussy

its din din

so meatballs ok, but what are those white things?
don't tell me it's pasta you motherfucker, i'll fuck your ass with a severed horse head

you're not really going to eat that....are you?

my grandparents had those same plates :p

Oh the smells you must be generating...

I like your style user.

theyre quite eggcelent

looks good mane

u should check out molecular gastronomy. there are some super weird combos out there

i did eat it yea and it was a tasty treat.
i had sex with your grandma and she gave me this dinner plate. i think she's gone senile tbh.

It's obviously onions you dipshit. Why did pepe allow this retard to strike dubs. Pepe, grant me the power of trips to strike these dubs down!

Those aren't baby carrots. They're Cheetos puffs. You give OP too much credit.

Hello sweden

it's spaghetti with meat sauce, you blind fuck

bruh anchovies go on pizza not sardines.

Sardines? Fuck me I love sardines. Not on pizza, you're gross, but out da can. Lightly smoked in oil or with Louisiana hot sauce. Jesus I think I eat a can a week at least

when do you add the cheese?

I always add all of the crap when I'm beating the egg yolks, then pour it all at once into the pan.

Company I work for had a thanksgiving dinner. Smoked turkey with all the usual trimmings. They even got a halal Turkey cuz the company is owned by a Muslim pharmacist. Shit was cash.

racist

I ate all the eggs

hello!

Looks like filthy Dutch spaghetti

why dont you just open a can of tuna and dump it on top.

would eat.

but breaks every single rule in the book for shittiness.

but why don't you mix it with that fucking anemic pasta?

you can add most of the cheese when you do but if you want some nice surface add some later or just before done and grill it a bit

why

>implying i didnt after taking the pic

here's something to trigger you pasta-faggots

need to cook longer, those tomatos have not activated yet

>activated tomatoes

>need to cook longer
ye i was kinda rushing cus i was going away that day, the veggies werent soft yet.
>tomatos have not activated yet
what

did that pizza take a selfie? cus looks like it was taken by a vegetable...

That might be the most unappetizing thing I have seen in my life. Grey slop and a bun. Yum.

why are you so mean?

>american schools classify pizza as a vegetable
>potato (vegetable) camera

Dis wit a side of flied lice and a egg