I need your advice brothers

I need your advice brothers.

One of my best friends since elementary school recently came out to me as trans. Normally I would just roll my eyes and pretend to understand their mental illness but I'm catching myself being really attracted to him/her. What do?

Image related. It's him/her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKpfjVkmGvA&
therationalmale.com/2016/11/21/transitioning/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look no matter what the rest of Sup Forums and the alt right says, we are past the age of him/her/dick/pussy.

That shit came from dead religions, no one gives a fuck anymore (moreso in europe, but it will come to US aswel)

the new rule of sexuality of this;

If you like it; fuck it.

fuck her man, she fucking cute af. I bet it wouldnt be too hard either new trans are pretty low self esteem and you wanting to fuck her would probably make her feel good about her self

congratulations.... your gay as fuck

fuck him/her. post vids

Just fuck 'em
If it feels good, keep fucking 'em
Socially condition them by shocking them with a cattle prod every time you fuck until they can't fuck without it
They'll never be able to go with anyone else and you'll be able to fuck 'em at your leisure, even if they hate you

Results

You find her attractive? Then make a move. Simple.

Accept it, it might be a phase like all the rest of them and if its not then just go with it, its not like it changes the memories you have with him.

Trans is mental illness... get him to a therapist as soon as possible.

Guess you like the smell of your boys asshole.

Way to be a faggot

you're a fruitcake

Have some fucking self respect. Cast your friend away. No matter how brotier he might have once been hes now on the fast track to mental hospital and/or suicide.

Thats gonna be a shitty ride and hes gonna drain you of all your energy and take you down with him. If you let him. Having an abomination like that as a friend might seem like a noble thing at first but shits gonna get old quickly.

And sticking your dick in him will only speed up his mental down spiral, and run the risk of you fucking yourself up.

Get proper friends that aren't gonna play mind games with you OP. You owe it to yourself. And save your dick for women.

Gross. Uggh. Just no.

Kill yourself. It's the only way.

>wat do

Send your friend some YouTube makeup tutorials

Support them, like their posts, whatever. shits hard enough for trans people. ya shes cute, but remember that most people are super weird about trans folks and shes going to have a really hard time with people making fun of her/wanting to fuck her/wanting to kill her. just be a friend i guess and see how it goes from there.

>get a load of this guy
Gender Dysphoria is the mental illness. Getting a sex change is a way to deal with that dysphoria. The statistics you've read that make you believe trans people commit suicide was based off a study that compared trans people vs normal, healthy people. Not people with dysphoria who have transitioned vs people who have not. Any group that is slandered, belittled and targeted for violence as often as transgender people are will have a higher rate of suicide

>I'm catching myself being really attracted to him/her. What do?
>being really attracted to him
take him on a nice/cool date and then have sex with him
consult Sup Forums on the progress from there

>that makeup
fucking Hons

would you support a schizophrenics delusions?
why would you support someones other type of mental disorder?
are you some sort of worthless sack of shit who believes fucking up peoples brains to turn them into whores, and bimbos who spend their money on bullshit like makeup and dressing like a whore should be continued?

You mean most natural born women as well, right? Because only an idiot wouldn't see the flaw in your logic.

are you a psychiatrist? if so, you should probably read the DSM-5's definition of gender dysphoria before you make many any clinical diagnoses of mental disorders. Its good to be on top of current literature in your field of work. if not, gladly fuck off and let people live their damn lives.

Well said.

OP support your mentally ill friend, pity him even, be glad you're not like him. But don't mess with his head. This guy wears dresses and puts on make up. He's an embarrassment, you just don't wanna get too involved in that car crash.

Different user but I discredit the dsmv on account off them taking homosexuality off the list of mental illnesses.

>You mean most natural born women as well, right?
precisely. fake tits are disgusting and a waste of resources/doctors time. but they get rich so ofc they're going to help bimbos ruin their bodies rather than kids who were born with deformaties.

>gender dysphoria
notice how it's a mental disorder? notice how post op does nothing beneficial for their mental state to the point where hopsitals which aren't run by money hungry sacks of shit reject them?

anyone who sees these people as anything other than sick in need of treatment, is a selfish sack of shit looking to gain off their illness.

How is being gay a mental disorder?

>trans
>transpire
>you transpire to break it
>it goes
>it knows it needs to get out
>it gets gone
>get gone you now

got more pictures?
you should definitely fuck

this

> Kids who were born with deformaties

You mean like yourself?

youtube.com/watch?v=oKpfjVkmGvA&

> How is being gay a mental disorder?

It's weird that people unironically ask this question. Of course its a disorder. I wouldn't mind backing up my argument but its fucking nearly 2am, I gotta turn in. Big day at work tomorrow.

You have a friendship as well as a boner to take care of.

Try to take care of both....but not one at the expense of the other.

>Basically saying beastiality and necrophillia will be allowed.

Faggotry been around forever.

Don't think it's a mental disorder. Plenty faggots well adjusted.

What is a social disorder is this push for the end of masculinity, and push for gender fluidity.

therationalmale.com/2016/11/21/transitioning/

Funny this was just posted.

Support your friend however you feel. But as a whole the transgender queer and feminist communities need to stop trying to normalize this horseshit.

This isnt Tumblr. But if you like it go for it.

>him/her/dick/pussy
>comes from dead religions

No...it comes from basic fucking biology you incredibly retarded dipshit.

#

Tru