Be me yea

>be me yea
>hear of some herald of whatever
>says to me-self "oi, fuck is dis"
>using me friends, set up meeting. Shite to do right now anyway.
>steal guards breeches, nasty sods.
>meet bitch that glows
>fucking knife-ear like me
>fukinwatm8.jpeg
>she got a noble skank, a fuzzy midget, and 'nother knife-ear twat with her.
>doesn't understand what I'm saying.
>fuck it, join anyway
>better than whoring for iron bull anyway.
>day later he fuckin' hired too.
>fuck me, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKpfjVkmGvA&
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I really enjoyed Inquisition, but her character was complete trash

Not saying she ain't

Really? I always sort of had a crush on Sera. I was really disappointed to find out she's lez and not available for a male hetero character.

That game was pretty fucking sweet, but the romanceable characters for a male hetero inquisitor were pretty lame.

I mean you basically get Cassandra (which is butch and basically act likes a lesbian) as a real deal romance and Josephine as a half assed side bitch..... and that's it.

I love the bioware games but they've gotten so ridiculoulsly PC, that you have more romance options as a gay character than a straight one.

I think they could have done more with her than they did.

I'm just wanting to see some funny Shit like the skyrim ones. Just tired of skyrim

Big nigger penis
youtube.com/watch?v=oKpfjVkmGvA&

Well I tried lol.

She's a pretty horrible character and her romance was pretty bland too. You prank some people, you fuck in your giant Inquisitor bed, and everyone tells you "Really? Her?" for the rest of the game. It's like they know you're dating /b and want to help.

We're both really skinny so it's like clakity-clakity-clack

Since I couldn't get with Morrigan in Inqusition, second best was Sera tbh

I don't know why the fuck Morrigan wasn't romanceable. I don't know why the fuck they didn't give her a meatier role.

She's the best and most interesting Dragon Age character in the whole series.

They didn't want you moving in on the Hero's love interests. Same reason you couldn't get Leliana.

Leliana also would have been a far superior male romance choice than any provided in the game. Cassandra and a halfassed fling with Josephine were lame. I replayed the first one enough to know that the romances with Liliana and Morrigan were very interesting and deep.

They spent so much time shooting for accolades from the LGBT community that they didn't flesh out the hetero options very well at all.

And honestly, not to sound pure faggot, but Iron Bull and Dorian are *far* more interesting choices for romance than Cassandra or Josephine which are fairly two dimentional.

I think they're all finished with the Inquisition expansion packs but they at least could have made your options better with an expansion.

Dragon Age Inquisition is a kickass game, but the romance options for a male hetero are sorely lacking.

You get a few small dialogue options with Harding in the DLC if you went through the game flirting with her and no one else.

I agree that straight dude options are pretty limited, considering that's the primary demographic for the game. Leliana or Morrigan should have been options, as long as the Warden didn't pick them in Origins.

As a bi guy, I was pretty happy with my options. Dorian is definitely the best romance in Inquisition. Easily one of the best characters - but still not quite as great as Morrigan.

I'd pick Morrigan given the choice no matter how she was written, got a thing for Claudia Black.

I'm actually straight, but I explored the gay options within the storyline simply because the depth of Cassandra and Josephine was sorely lacking.

And Dorian and Iron Bull are INTERESTING characters. Cassandra, the butch pious warrior woman, and Josephine the noble Orleisian (French) diplomat were just so 2 dimensional and uninteresting.

I actually thought the Iron Bull and Dorian romances were quite interesting.... and I'd be willing to be Sera is interesting too. The just needed some better hetero options.

That's not a deal breaker, the game was still awesome anyhow, but it really adds a degree of realism when you feel like you've made a personal connection to one of the characters.

I'm, in no way, objecting to the fact that gay romances are available, but they should have *at least* spent as much time fleshing out the straight options as the gay ones. Particularly since, as you've said, the main market for the game is hetero males.

>Josephine the noble Orleisian (French) diplomat were just so 2 dimensional and uninteresting.

Antivan Bard

Vivienne should've been an option for straight dudes. Annoying that you can flirt with her and she just turns you down. Plus, she's got that ice queen vibe like Morrigan. I think the main reason people hate her is because she's one of the few who's just not into the pc.

I personally, wouldn't be into Vivienne at all. BUT I agree that there should have been more available options. For straight men you basically only have Cassandra as a "complete" romanace, Josephine is sort of a half assed, half written thing. And honestly, straight men usually aren't attracted to women as dykey as Cassandra.

But morrigan, morrigan is fucking amazing. She should have had a bigger role, been a playable character, and been a romance option.

The Witch of the Kokari Wilds might be one of the sexiest fictional characters ever written. It's a shame we didn't get more of her.

>Claudia Black
muh nig

>ywn get a stern talking to and rough handjob from angry mommy Claudia

checkd

Yeah, Cassandra's pretty butch, and her accent is gross. As far as Morrigan goes, I'm sure we'll see more of her. BioWare knows how popular she is, and they write her lovingly, if sparingly. Just hope we don't have to wait forever for DA4.