How do we Outsmart these Fuckers

Alright, fuckers, now it's time for a subject of substance on this shit-laden board.

So now that these guys wised up to the Hola Better Internet Proxy shit to get around regional limits on movies, are there any of you that are doing anything to get around this IP bullshit? How do I access other countrys' versions of Netflix without actually being there.

bumping out of necessity fuckers, How do I get extra shit on netflix?

Torrent

I use a VPN

This
Find out what stuff you want and torrent it

I'm still tied to an account at the moment so, the question above still applies

you could try google
might as well stream if you dont want to torrent

Which one, how. All the ones I use, somehow netflix will recognize and say 'oh it appears you're behind a vpn and we can't show you our movies'. Help me!

If I tell you I'll have to kill you

Time to meet God

Putlocker.
Shittier quality, but it's better than roaming the net for good torrents.

but how to watch it on tv

Come on Buddy, which VPN works and how do I get my ass on it?

Last hail mary bump, come on /tv, help me out

>Paying for the streaming Jew
Good goy, keep giving them your shekels while they take away content and features.

who is the dwarf to the right of bane and beni

>ying for the streaming Jew
>Good goy, keep giving them your shekels while they
Hello /pol, can I has your trusty VPN?

It's called torrents. Why should I pay for something I can get for free?

I got an Apple TV and a downloader app (Downloads HD) on my iPad. It cost about £30 all told and I can just download stuff off Couchtuner and Putlocker and watch it on TV.

well, I don't mean to pontificate, but while you can get it for free, what it means is that it's harder for for the craftspeople of film, not the directors or studioheads or overpaid actors, but the makeup, costume vfx/ other technical people to make a living. On top of that it motivates studios to make shittier movies like Transformer tier movies because they may bomb in American theaters, but they'll sell well overseas since people don't really speak english anyway and they're just being exposed to crazy sfx in movies like we've been used to since we were kids. DVD / Online Subscription sales used to be a revenue stream they could count on to justify their throwing money behind smarter/ experimental shit, but not anymore since sales steadily have been tanking for the last 15 years or so.

But fuck me, I'm stuck with an account for a month longer anyway and just want to make the most of it. How do I trick their VPN blocking bullshit ?

No earthly idea

You mean the trumpet guy?
He's a NYU film school graduate. He walked Bob Dylan on stage and he knew the Grateful Dead from 1966. Who the fuck are you?

JUST a person who wants to cheat Netflix' VPN blocker

fine fuckers, what's the best site to torrent shit from. is it still IP Torrents?

This. If they don't want your patronage why should you go through hoops to give it to them?

>Sup Forums
>outsmarting anything

Trick them into adapting Keit-ai.

work for netflix, It's not so much netflix wanting to enforce it and more so hollywood bullying netflix into enforcing it

Well I feel like they can't keep getting away with this.

Hollywood, just to be clear, but is there anyway to trick the system with a VPN so I can see other territories available movies?

I don't know, but this is how you lose subscriptions...by churning out shit like this.

>regional limits on movies
>PAYING for this
top kek

>watching netflix
>self bumping
>using hola malware
>posting that cringeworthy gif

just leave

well that's just fucking rude, mate. I'll take it that you've got nothing to say of any worth

Yeah you're a fag

firefox, add-on foxyproxy, download a list of proxies for the country you want and run it.

torrent > to rent

Thanks for the advice, man. Will give this a try