Why are non-whites so fucking ugly?

Why are non-whites so fucking ugly?

Other urls found in this thread:

stateofobesity.org/disparities/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you're used to gorillas then I'd have to say we'd look ugly to you.

Say what you really mean.
Why are niggers so ugly?

I don't know, black babies are usually pretty ugly though

Because you're only looking at the ugly ones you goof.

Ridiculous bait.

All i know is Thandie Newton in westworld is old and black. And i would fuck the hell out of her while sucking those giant nipples.

>only looking at ugos
>posts an ugo

Because you're most likely afraid of something you don't identify with.

It could be because you were raised around only certain phenotypes, so certain looks go for "beautiful" in your eyes, while others go for "ugly". You know, nonnonwhite phenotypes.

Could be that you're looking at only the ugly non-whites, maybe even on purpose. Hey, everyone has a fetish.

I live in meatspace. Attractive black wonen are rare AF.

Have you ever seen a Eurasian or half black half white chick? Best looking bitches there are

It's not bait when you post a bitch who is literally one testrone away from an Adam's apple.

>all these degenerate race mixers

Went out with a black woman for 6 months.
Not the best looker, not ugly.
Just about broke my cock.
When she came around for the weekend she used to jump me 3 - 4 times a day.
Took a week to recover before the next round.
Good Times.

>one testosterone
Now who is the nigger, nigger?

literally one testrone user
literally one

I hope, behind the pretending to be retarded, you realize that everyone has the anatomical colloquialism known as an "Adam's apple", and that it's more complicated than "one testrone".

They're not, you're just a fucking racist. lol

>implying asians are ugly
i've yet to see a specific race not have purdy women
maybe i'm just not a faggot?

Black american culture has it so being overweight is much more acceptable and is viewed as norm for women, over 55% of black women in the US are obese : stateofobesity.org/disparities/

That combined with higher average testosterone levels for black women probably contributes to why you aren't attracted to black women

>That combined with higher average testosterone levels for black women probably contributes to why you aren't attracted to black women
nope, Im not attracted to them because they are ugly
look like gorillas

thanks for the shallow assumption tho

not fully sure how that comment is supposed to read but I was just trying to explain why you think they're ugly, and higher testosterone leads to more masculine features, as well as slightly more 'gorilla-like' face structure which along with the similar skin tone can contribute to that

yes, that is a lazy assumption
skinny black girls are still ugly
a black girl with white coloured skin is still ugly

so its not just because they are overweight or because of the colour, there is a lot more to that

bottom of the line is, you dont know why I think they are ugly, what you did was make an assumption on why I think they are ugly based on something you read, and Im pointing your assumption is wrong

dat stream of dubs

Is English your first language?

Wow, you just contradicted yourself 3 times in a row.

Do people steal money from your wallet without you knowing?