Is there any intro of a concert starting more badass than this?

Is there any intro of a concert starting more badass than this? youtube.com/watch?v=zagAeZ5eH94&index=242&list=PLfjbRMLhNX7iz_hn9AaOq_aSb0BZDWvHc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHCySWrJE8&list=PLfjbRMLhNX7iz_hn9AaOq_aSb0BZDWvHc&index=79
youtube.com/watch?v=12in3f1O-rg&list=PLfjbRMLhNX7iz_hn9AaOq_aSb0BZDWvHc&index=74
youtube.com/watch?v=l7e1g28RBYA
setlist.fm/setlist/nirvana/1991/de-doelen-rotterdam-netherlands-4bd67f52.html
youtu.be/fAZ25A2mcBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf did I miss a member this whole time

If u counted 3 yes

Yes, the intro to their Reading Festival set that began with Kurt being brought out in a wheelchair and reciting The Rose.

It's pure sperg.

That was funny but nothing compared to badassness and the quality of how the songs are played in this, one of their last, concerts.

You forgot about pat smear?

Well, I disagree. The show you post a video from is pretty average for them in terms of energy and performance.

Yes, soundgarden in Motorvision.

As teen I was a huge fan and have watched everything i could find on youtube; and yes some shows where more insane like this youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHCySWrJE8&list=PLfjbRMLhNX7iz_hn9AaOq_aSb0BZDWvHc&index=79

But for Radio Friendly Uniy shifter, Drain you, Breed i havent seen any wilder/better perfomences than here. And this is the only pro shot concert from their last tour (excluding unplugged}

You didn't specify that you meant video.

You have some soundboard audio from that era that sound better/more aggressive?

I don't have as many as I use to but I'm almost certain there are.
Particularly because that video is from an MTV filming performance and not a tour show.

Pat looked cool at that show and so did Kurt.

youtube.com/watch?v=12in3f1O-rg&list=PLfjbRMLhNX7iz_hn9AaOq_aSb0BZDWvHc&index=74

and

youtube.com/watch?v=l7e1g28RBYA

Are the only few that come to mind

Yea kurt looked like the ultimate drug addicted rockstar ofc but dave and pat also looked cool here. In Foo Figheters they became pussy's and old very fast

I'm 34 and Kurt looked older at 27 than I do now. Even at 24 he looked like he was in his 30s I don't know why.

And yes this show is recorded by MTV, but besides its length, isnt different than any other show during that tour

Layne Staley looked fifty when he was thirty four, so it was probably the heroine.

People always said he looked very unhealthy and near dead and shit in the last few months but I find kurt very good looking, young and not unhealthy from pics in the last months,

< that is apperently the last pic ever taken. Looks pretty good to me.

Fuckin murdered

so effortless, what a god

>0:46

HOLY FUCK

>wow he tossed a cigarette
>what a rebel
>21 pilots is AMAZING!!!!
>reblog my post so I can get some more notes!

Yea the whole upcomming with all that feedback noise. Kurt who makes some move with his guitar in the dark. Then they start, kurt making that guitar scream like fuck, Pat throws out the sig just before he needs to play chords, kurt kicks the distortion pedal and go!

Woudl have been awesome if kurt also would have had a sig in his mouth before having the play chords, or till he had to start singing.

are you ok?

kek

lol le wrong generation huh?

hes not wrong
you actually have to be a child to think flicking a cigarette is badass

Let's see you do it

WHAT

...how many songs in was this?

uhm after like 30 mins of playing and non stop equipment failure

if you're talking about the rotterdam performance, 12.

setlist.fm/setlist/nirvana/1991/de-doelen-rotterdam-netherlands-4bd67f52.html

leftards BTFO

SOME SAY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE
IT IS A RIVER

yeah man that was fucking awesome, their playing was so goddamn on point and the energy was so fucking high

this is the BEST FUCKING CLIP EVER
Goddamnit you are reigniting my nirvana boner, please post more of this shit

RFUS from that Grenoble show in february 1994

if you want soundboards of 1993/1994 go for
Roseland Ballroom 07 1993
Live and Loud
From the muddy banks (there are other songs from a promo tape that recently surfaced for christmas)
Nulle par ailleurs 1994
Rai (italian TV) 1994
Portugal 1994 (few incomplete songs and the quality is not great)
Barcelona 1994 (2 songs)
Grenoble 1994 (RFUS only)
Paris 1994 (2 songs, the audience recordings are great)
Roma 1994 (full show !!!!)
Slovenia 1994 (few songs with a low quality soundboard and others with an open mic camera)

For the audience recording, look for the Rennes 1994 show, one of the best from their tour in Europe.

youtu.be/fAZ25A2mcBQ