Am I being an edgy faggot if I genuinely believe that women are inferior?

Am I being an edgy faggot if I genuinely believe that women are inferior?

inferior to what?

nah, just a bog-standard retard

I'm retarded for being aware?

Ok

Yes. At least you accept your retardation.

only in sports

maybe, but at the same time maybe you haven't seen any women who perform well.

No, you're just stupid.

No, you're just an asshole. Specifically, an asshole who is ignoring a lot of mental and physical attributes that give women plenty of reason to be considered equal to men.

>calling others assholes on Sup Forums

Shiggy diggy

It is a redundant comparison.

I hear ya op. I constantly tell my wife how woman are inferior (mostly in a joking way) it's probly because I'm the stay at home parent bitch and she's making the bank. But either way, any chance I get to point out women's flaws or shortcomings I jump on it.

Women and men equal. Ha

Hey, the guy asked.

probably

If you're making threads about it then yes

Different, absolutely; there's no ignoring sexual dimorphism. But equal? Yes.

Think of it this way, no matter how good you are at something, anything, there's a woman out there somewhere who is better at it than you. Then ask yourself why you think you're superior.

Well if this is a serious question i will answer it seriously and say men are absolutely superior to women in many different areas but not overall and everything..can we think of something a woman can actually do better then a man?

meh, women definitely have downsides.

Overly emotional, lacking logic (in my experience), physically weaker, periods etc.

They can also have kids, be as intelligent as any guy and genuinely be a laugh.

Been married 7 years, no complaints really, besides the bitchiness that tries to raise its head for a few days month

Inferior in what?

>be as intelligent as any guy

Found out the idiot in the family.

I guess that is the only thing we can do that men cant.. im female and shit like women firemen piss me thr fuck off..i wish if my house ever goes on fire i dont get a bunch of women trying to carry out my husband or something

Was your school co ed?

You know the rules.

yup, women in the army too. in an appropriate role sure but not in front line shit.
Women get more time to complete the BFT (basic fitness test) in the UK.. its a 1.5mil run. Because yeah... when some taliban wanna rape you, they gonna give you a head start...

id say they dont apply here. thats only when t hey are trying to get attention.

id say im smarter than my wife but she does have a phd and would outsmart most btards

Inb4 tits or gtfo

Jesus the amount of beta fucks in this thread....

women sports are bullshit, but in all other things are relatively equal

well technically they are, the problem is people think that means hurr durr they dont deserve rights hurr durr they should be property

Yes. You are also a virgin.

Its a ying yang theroy. Man amd woman together are complete but apart they both lack. Males lack the nuturing and emotional side of things and woman lack logic, being rational and brute strength. G

gender is of a biological and circumstantial nature in the physical reality, and like your ideologies and beliefs, it does not affect where you or she came from, everyone still dies the same, and goes back to the one source.

this physical reality can get boring, and its easy to fill your existence with passion, even hateful, for things in it.
so, enjoy your hating, until you die.