You have to fight this woman, if you win you get 50 dollars...

you have to fight this woman, if you win you get 50 dollars, if you lose you have to lick her sweaty ass for 5 hours as a punishment, what do you do?

throw the fight

I would lose

I let her win and lick her sweaty ass for 5 hours

this is her ass btw

id throw a punch or two for the lols then let her do all that bjj shit on me while i cum in my pants

ITT people with no martial arts training thinking they could take someone who has trained for at least 8 years

Go ahead though. Tell me you would win because you are physically stronger. I'll just laugh at you.

>step back 10 meters
>pull out gun
Pull a nigger on her

Jokes on you, I get off on being physically dominated by a superior female

I would win the fight. Or i would lose. But regarding the terms, i would win either way, so i would go for it without any hesitation

it's a win-win situation kek

punch her in the face, then piss on her :)

Some guy in Brazil who was black belt Jiu Jutsu and even world champion at one point got done for fiddling kids and sent to prison.
They reported him being beaten and raped almost every day and they would have to move him to isolation.
If martial arts truly worked, why didn't he defend himself?

Because more than one guy?

You screwed the nail in the coffin right there, it doesn't work.

It's jew jitsu, you moron

Self defense in "normal situations " not fighting off 10nigger animals trying to penetrate your bootyhole.... not even your best fighter can stop all of them. It's not the movies young man, they don't fight fair

But this isn't self defense, this is fighting in a ring so irregardless you are stupdier

Obviously I kick her shit in, taking the win and then pay her $20 dollars to lick her sweaty ass for 5 hours, before using the other $30 to get a cigar and brandy to enjoy on the tube ride home.

Lmao so you are telling me one on one you could take that guy who got raped in a fight? You're absolutely retarded to think that techniques honed and perfected over generations of survivors wouldn't work. Udder retardation.

I immediately start licking her ass

ass is love

Wut?
>.........I can't even ?!

Have you ever been in an actual fight?
Didn't think so.

Fine do your flying tornado dragon knee and I'll just kick you in the balls. We'll see who wins.

> Lick her sweaty ass
> Punishment

Pick one?

Lmao eastern martial arts are a joke. Muay Thai, jujitsu, boxing and wrestling are the only martial arts that will actually work.

Every Saturday for about 12 years.
-- KFY

id come in with an overhand right ( she'd expect me to jab first but nah bitch ) then jab in the stomach, then go upstairs with a cheeky left hook and then choke the hoe if she still standing, dont get me wrong id eat that ass for days im not a beta cuck like you guys and actually know how to fight

I fought bluebelts before, and they couldn't touch me. I have zero martial arts training. I adhered to their rules (it was all in good fun).

Honestly physical strenght > martial arts, in a no holds barred / no rules fight. If I fuck up and she gets me in a lock or chokes me from behind im confident I can either wiggle out of it with pure strenght or smash her against a wall to get her off my back.

These people arent used to fists and feet flying around btw. If I connect with a fist shes out 110%.

What do you do if she manages to take you to the ground? Are you going to beat her at her own game? Or are you going to use the age old striker excuse "oh but I wouldn't let her take me to the ground"

but muaythai and jujitsu are eastern marital arts you fuckwit.

I'd enthusiastically eat her ass. No need to fight.

You know what I mean. I mean that aikido and kung fu bullshit

I WANT TO LOSE

If you knew how to fight you wouldn't have pre-planned your first attacks without being present in the actual situation to read your opponent before choosing your moves accordingly.

she'd would be probably fuck my shit up then, i mean her family invented bjj and all her brothers are bjj fighters and she probably knows a thing or two about bjj, but still shes like 5'5 and 120lbs, anyway if i get my face kicked in atleast i get to eat that ass

>she gets into her ching chong kung fu pose

>i swing my fist at her face like a nigger and her jaw breaks

>lick her smelly ass and then let her peg me for 50 dollars because im from /fit/

>wow the dildo /fit/s

This is a smart man right here

Judo and Sambo work perfectly fine as well.

I'd give her the $50 to lick my sweaty ass for 5 hours.

Dear mother of God. I want to lose.

Been boxing for a couple years. I get my perfect shots in, otherwise I'm fucked.

5 hours of ass licking can't be much reward for her. I get bored after 20 minutes of getting my dick sucked.

mmm dat juicy brazilian ass full of proteins

I agree with this. Fedor's sambo is unstoppable

yeah right

why would you even bother to talk such bullshit anonymously? you dont get anything from it, you know

Professional women are still women, they're physically inferior, and I'm not in bad shape at all. That being said, she'd probably still kick my ass.
NGL, I've always wanted to try my hand at throwing down with a female professional fighter.

muay thai, obviously western

jujitsu, obviously western

Probably the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Also a blue belt has only been taking bjj for maybe 2 years

She'd only win if she could get me to the floor, I outweigh & outmuscle her and know basic takedown defence so even if she went for the shoot I could easily sprawl her and wear her down, if I land a punch on her I also probably knock her out (6 years of boxing/Muay thai). On the floor however, she'd snap my shit up and have me submitted within a minute.

> implying that I don't want her to rub her sweaty asshole and feet in my face

You are smart and aware of how a fight works. Thank you for not being a complete dumbass like the rest of these idiots with no training

that was a good fight user, you're ready to eat my ass now?

>YES PLS

shut this thread down we all know the answer

I'll eat her sweet ass