Why the fuck does hillary still get a chance to win. I know that swing states are te cause of this but trump won...

Why the fuck does hillary still get a chance to win. I know that swing states are te cause of this but trump won. Deal with it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eg4fxUpRzj8
youtube.com/watch?v=qNtThvs7GFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only way Clinton could win is if the Electoral College just says "fuck it" and makes her President.
Which is almost certainly not going to happen, but then I said that about Trump being elected.

Great pic. Keep doing God's work, user.

In 4 more years, 90% of the retard liberal kids will be Republicans anyway. The correlation between kids graduating college, hitting the real world, then dropping that hippie democrat bullshit is pretty amazing.

Would still smash 6/10 milf

>lol women rights
>goes home and gets throat fucked by her big burly husband
>then cums in her eye
>lol woman are equal

I could very well fuck that woman without any particular regret.

Lgbt things aren't going away.
People drop economic stances, not social ones.

she's not getting another chance.
her supporters are children and should be treated as such.

irony the pic.

Yeah... no. She's done. If there were a chance then her, obama, the media, and everyone else that knows what the fuck is up would be parroting this shit till mid December. Then, after trump wins again they would go have Cryfest 2 liberal boogaloo.

>People drop economic stances, not social ones.

This is simply not true.

I'm almost positive, if you were even alive, you were probably 5 when 9/11 happened or you'd realize just how stupid that statement was.

Also, if you're supporting the democratic party solely for equal rights for lgbts in 2016 you're a fucking moron because they already have equal rights. In fact, they're a "protected class" which gives them even more rights than any average jagoff on the street.

>People drop economic stances, not social ones.
Heh, bullshit

... what does that have to do with what was said?

thats like telling someone an orange is a fruit when asked how you lay a brick, completely fucking irrelevant to the point

No, you are a moron and you're wrong, and also stupid.

Because racist bitch Trump is now revealing the bullshit he covered their eyes with as being just that, bullshit. So now they are turning to the greedy bitch Hillary. Were the fuck is the wall? He is talking about a fence now? You said a fucking wall and I want to see that fucking wall

Implying she is not the one doing the pegging in the house hold. Lol

...She doesn't.

Great rebuttal. I can tell you really thought that one out.

>Where the fuck is the wall?

Uh...you do realize he's not Pres yet, right?

Good comeback lol liberal insults always win

Not true.
And, Trump has already said that he's fine with gay marriage and won't challenge it.

It isn't, it's a counterclaim to the implication that aging youth will shift to a mindset similar to current trump supporters. The rebuttal is that, while their opinion on economic issues will probably shift, positions on social issues tend to stay fixed. If those social issues where the deciding factor in their votes, then the "liberal kids becoming Republican" is irrelevant because they won't VOTE Republican or give their money to the GOP.

It's why there are so many more racist old people, it's not because people TURN racist as they age. It's because despite being socially costly, a person's moral standards are pretty much fixed by 25. If that means screaming at someone for "triggering them", that's what you should expect them to do at 80 as well. Old people in the future will be weird.

The supreme court stopped short of using the strict scrutiny rule in their judgement. Without strict scrutiny in judicial review theres no protected class status.

In my state you can still discriminate against gays in housing. As a landlord and property manager I know this for a fact that many landlords, owners and management companies actively discriminate against the fags.

I was in college on 9/11, he's right and you're an idiot. You've confused your personal attitudes for reality again. I'm sure it's upsetting but I promise if you take your pills and calm down you'll feel better in no time.

his popularity are even rising. she don't get another chance. if we were to re-vote, he would win the popular vote as well.

The best part is when i have owners that want me to manage their property. They hint that they want me to be "protective" and 'selective' against certain classes.

>"give me a for instance"
>they try and come up with a way to word it
>well, like if its between a young couple who might be having a baby...
>"ah, ok, so you want me to keep the gays out?"
>well we'd just prefer a young couple get the chance
>"ok sounds good, ill just send you next door to my husbands office and he'll get the paperwork started"

Its not my husbands office, its my brother's lol

yawn

Oh yeah? Yawn? Well I've had my fingerbox since childhood, and it's a high end fingerbox with 10 holes.

i m not racist i just hate jews thats not racist thats common sense

If you're trying to argue that an overwhelmingly amount of Americans DIDN'T change their social stance on immigration, anyone from the middle east, and helping refugees after 9/11 you're just as fucking stupid as the other user and you live with your head in the sand.

Your corny "hurr durr pills" joke doesn't detract from the obvious fact that you're just as uneducated as that nitwit.

She doesn't. It would be like the queen telling parliament to fuck off, while it can technically happen it's never happened and would cause a giant shitstorm. Even the left isn't dumb enough to introduce that much instability into an already unstable situation. Besides if the left really can't just accept it's spanking they'll never overcome the SJW virus that made them lose in the first place. Since SJW are crazy sexist, racist pieces of shit who are all almost all white and are projecting pretty goddamn hard when it comes to talking about "privilege" the conservative reactionary response would only become stronger.

Either Donald Trump is a clarion call for the left to return to classical liberalism and stop getting carried away with memes or the country becomes extremely conservative until millenials are well into their 60's.

she has no chance... its republican gov't thats what was decided.. amricunts are so idiotic they actually think by removing him she takes over... its Pence you fucks ..and when that happens you'll be sucking dick begging for trump to return

I hope the electoral college votes hilary into office. not because i prefer her, but to see both polarized retard groups butthurt about their shitty candidate losing the same election would be fucking hilarious.
it'd be hilary-us,

she's not some of her supporters just never learned how to lose because they always got a participation trophy so they they are grasping at make believe straws to justify the border-line obsessive belief they had that she was meant / destined to be president

This

I think you're confusing changes your perception of the attitudes of your peers for that of actual change. That's a common problem in those suffering from dementia.

For the peanut gallery following, trying to apply 9/11 as "proof" of change in anything is dumb, the numbers are all over the damn place.

and again, you're backing this how?

no matter what the age, if you or anyone acted the way they do online, in person, at a job, at the grocery store they will be fired promptly, removed from the store, etc.

you think that people while just continue to adhere to being fucking man/woman children because a brief period in history they were allowed to voice their opinions in a way that they couldn't or didn't have to be eye to eye with other human beings?

The echo chamber of the internet ends when they leave their computer/phone.

act up irl and you will be placed with the quickness.

so yes, the person you were arguing with was wrong, you are wrong. and your opinion is based upon nothing but pure speculation.

this generation, like the hippes turning into the capitalist yuppes, and the gen x'ers being lazy yet being the largest and most effecient working class currently around, it will adhere to the rules like everyone before it did.

in her cat maybe...

nobody actually believed what he said. the vote was for the man that had the balls to say it. a vote against the bullshit system.

...you didnt even vote trump, did you?

As is their right. People have a right to discriminate if they choose. If they lose revenue because of it, it's their choice.
youtube.com/watch?v=eg4fxUpRzj8

Nope dipshit.... the pendulum will swing hard the other way. You know, that's how reality works.

Fuck you OP, Trump didn't even win most likely.

Technically, Trump hasn't won until December 19th. We should keep this in mind, and keep an eye on our electoral college members in those swing states. I wouldn't put anything past the Clinton crime family.

Yeah right, those rules are already changing at university, hell, CA has a law on the books saying if I can't prove a woman agreed to sleep with me then I raped her. Seriously. You'd better hope SJWism chokes on Trump's dick because it's a hop a, a skip and a jump away from putting it's tranny penis up the ass of our actual laws. They have no respect for the autonomy or rights of others, none, they're fascist to the core. If they seize power we have to seriously think about terrorism, I mean domestic fucking terrorism. I am so fucking glad The Donald is here to show them what happens when you piss off the working class.

Ah yes that crime family Trump would put in jail.
youtube.com/watch?v=qNtThvs7GFs

lololololololol k.

i like that graph, you dont happen to have a url to where you got it from?

>nobody actually believed what he said. the vote was for the man that had the balls to say it. a vote against the bullshit system.
liberals will never understand this is the real reason he won.

Did you even read your own graph?

People's "social stances" on immigration clearly changed post-9/11. I think you might be bleeding out the head to be dense enough to post something as "evidence" that you can't even read yourself.

Thanks for proving my point for me though.

you cant use 1/50 states as an example to prove that all states or federal law will follow along with this.

CA is by far the most cucked of any of the sovergn state and I would guess its more than likely due to illegals and banditos making up the majority of the vote swaying how their legislation works.

In order for anyone to actually do or pass anything in CA all they have to do is add something that benefits the beaners and it will pass. Aside from Florida and Michigan you dont have the Racial divides in the rest of the country.

>Nope dipshit...
>the pendulum will swing hard the other way

Libcuck logic at work.

It's like they say

If you're not a democrat when you're 20, you don't have a heart. If you're not a republican by the time you're 40 you don't have a brain.

>too stupid to realize that's exactly what's happening right now, just not in the direction you want it to.

You should buckle up. These next 8 years are going to be hard for you.

Hillary!?

Completely untrue. Sexual orientation is not a protected status and it is completely legal to discriminate against gays as long as you're not crossing any legal lines otherwise.

For instance in GA, it is perfectly legal to fire someone because they're gay. I personally know someone that this happened to.

There's a pic with trump in one of his meetings with a defense guy. The paper he is holding says 1 year rapid build plan for 2k miles of wall.

Have you ever seen any question on ANY application for renting an apartment/house/condo along the lines of:

Are you a dude that lets other dudes fuck you in the ass on the regular? Check here [ ]

Me neither.

I am dealing with it

But if Trump and his cronies (Change the Swamp) fucks this up then you share the blame

LMFAO REPUBLIRETARDS ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS

educated people vote Democrat

Reagan said that

you've either never been around educated people, or you trust the media more than your own ability to pick up on trends around you

You've either never looked at statistics, or you're a massively retarded republican in denial

the libard equivalent of
>u r dum read a book

>your own ability to pick up on trends around you
>my hick town south of Mason Dixie has college grads who vote Republican. Therefore the majority of educated people vote Republican

Republiretard logic ladies and gentlemen

>looked at statistics
Never go full retard.

>losing argument
>PROJECT
>DENY
>STRAW MAN
>PROJECT
>DENY
>STRAW MAN

alrite, i see this thread is through. have a good turkey day everyone

LMFAO
HOW ARE REPUBLICANS THIS FUCKING STUPID? OMFG I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! "MUH HICK FRIENDS WENT TO COLLEGE" LMFAO!

It's because UC Berkley is SJW patient zero, the "philosophy" of anti-white and anti-male rhetoric is inherently San Fransiscan in origin. They like to conflate themselves with the LGBT rights movement and are able to pass laws like that because they have a majority of whites here believing they're a legitimate expression of the civil rights movement. Most of the people "supporting" it don't see it's hypocritical, insane elements and are still acting out of a sense of classical liberalism, a desire for equal rights, not unequal rights and identitarian no-oppressors-allowed socalism (aka gibes me dat) as we know the SJW truly want. The majority in CA could easily be turned against them with enough cultural capital and I am truly hoping that Trump is the first step on that path. I am thrilled to see SJW melting down and doubling down on their fascist bullshit because it will hasten the realization of people that are merely well-meaning-towards-all that SJW don't actually share their convictions.

top notch democrat argumentative technique right there.

10/10 would debate

>act up irl and you will be placed with the quickness.
Literally not true if you are a woman, a minority or are advantaged in some other way.

I voted for Obama, guess who I voted for this time lol he was right

The milf holding the sign.