When did you last get a really good look at your sister's naked body?

when did you last get a really good look at your sister's naked body?

Last week. We have a pretty open family. Im 21 she is 19

Is that your sister?

ah. the old "my entire family walk round naked" chestnut.

When I was like 9 or 10. The apartments I lived in had a crack on the door to the restroom. Meant to see my friends mom, saw some other lady that lived with us too.

fapping to my step sis now

Believe all you want. Its not that i care or something? ;)

When I was 15 and she was 13, she blackmailed me into eating her pussy...

Fucking still grossed out by women because of that.

That looks like Allison c. Ohio

Rest of the video?

I like to spy on my sister and her friends. Amazing to see al those sweet pussies

need to make them webms

Pics for proof faggot

ITT: the most pathetic lies ever told on the internet

>hurrr i dun ate my sister's pussy
>durrr i dun had sex with her
>serp my family is very open

fucking gas yourselves

I prefer cock after it, but obviously no one ever believes these.

she let me have her old phone that had her fb logged in and she sent her ex nudes. I fapped to them ferociously for awhile and amassed a panty collection of hers too.

>when did you last get a really good look at your sister's naked body?
Years back. We used to share a computer and I didn't know she was sending nudes to her bf until I found her hidden folders.

I still have her nudes saved on a cd somewhere.

bmp

Gonna want to see those

Did she catch you sniffing your moms undies?

Think I'm needing to see them there dirty undies There pal

quite a few years. I saw 2 of my nieces last weekend though when we showered together

nice

It has been about 20 years. She got married and didn't want to fuck her big brother anymore.

i'll post them one day if I ever find them again.

Only in pictures. I haven't seen it in front of my face yet

sauce

bmp

probably around when I was 7 or 8. we used to bathe together and she would stand up and pee on me for some reason. pretty sure that's where I got my watersports fetish from.

seconding this

I got some pictures of her off her old laptop, she's pretty ugly but I can still fap to them

she's not that ugly

Not as good as I imagined she would look naked though

post more

well its your own sister
its not that weird that you think she isnt nice
i think she is okey

What do you want?

frontal shot, some nudes

True, I guess I just like the taboo aspect of incest, I wouldnt actually fuck my sister.

Damn that's a cute little pussy

wanna share her on kik? ill video tribute

Nah

calling bullshit on seeing a person you live with in the nude is bullshit.

i saw my sisters nudes on her phone and fapped to them a few times when she left her phone in her room to charge idk what was more of a rush seeing the nudes or knowing she could have walked upstairs at any second

Dude story time

My sister is a slut and I hate her tasha___17

I don't have a sister. My mom isn't hot. I don't live near any cousins. But incest turns me on so much.

Phone off or disconnected for a while

lol faggot

she was obviously fat

Is this your sister?

stale pasta is stale.

lol faggot

more naked sisters please

Why?

step sis not count?

I demand greentext

I saw my sister naked A few times. Had a room on ground floor. Windows everywhere. Also had a private deck and a door with no blinds. Lived in county so she didn't think she needed them. Watched her with her BF a few times

damn shes hot

What we missed

I second this. My heart literally pounds out my chest. I've swiped them off of her phone, computer and what not. I've been trying to get into her boyfriends phone but haven't really had the chance. I used to have so many pics but I only have hal of what I used to. God and I've listened to her getting fucked before too when we used to live together. I haven't in a while though.

yeah i managed to steal her pics a while ago, i fapped to them constantly and realized i left em on my laptop when she used it, freaked the fuck out and deleted them. big mistake

That her?

How'd you see her and describe her body please

>be me
>skiing trip with dad and little sister
>me and sister on ski lift
>I dare her to hang upside down
>it's not a too long drop down, so she accepts
>her belt got stuck on the seat
>her pants slowly get pulled along with her panties
>I tell her to try to swing up so I can grab her hands
>as I try to grab her hand she completely yanked out of her pants
>managed to grab the end of her jacket
>she slips out of her jacket and shirt, bra came off as well
>she lands butt naked in the snow while I'm just holding her jacket and shirt by the arms
>other skiers starts gathering around and laugh
>her face is red as a tomato and she's trying to cover her private parts and starts crying
>dad shows up and wraps his jacket around her and walk her to the resort
Most hilarious day of my life. My little sis never went skiing again after that though.

I haven't yet, but my try when she comes back for Christmas!

Yeah same thing. I would just sketch after awhile but had managed to get them back. Have you ever creeped on her before, like recording?

How old was she?

Get into her phone. So many girls have pics of themselves. Or record her in the shower. Just get your fix!

She was 14, I was 17

I've fapped so many times to the sounds of her fuck her boyfriend omg

Just like my Chinese cartoons

damn keep posting her looks hot as fuck

damn you got more of this?

never did, was too nervous of getting caught with that and never bought a hidden cam

similar situation but in mine the phone is pattern locked though

Never have. Parents were christian fundies and she (older sister) bought in to it hook line and etc. Never an open door in the house. Always wore full coverage one piece swimsuits. The best I got was later on after she had lightened up on the religious shit. She had a sun burn and showed me her back, also accidentally gave a peak of side boob and nipple. That was it.

When she was 14 in the shower. Tall, slender, flat chest. She kicked me in the nads. I was 8.

Scared fag removed it

Sounds hot

Just watch her unlock her phone one time and remember the pattern

at our last family gathering
so idk
easter? maybe

My younger sister was a nudist(kind of) between age 14 and 16. Only at home though.

>Yeah, Alex I'll take shit that never happened for 600

You can just put the camera at the bottom of the door where there is a crack and angle it to look up by the shower this way you don't have to set up anything that can get you busted. You will be surprised with how much space there is at the bottom of the door

Don't know why. She was hot as fuck.

the shower is at a different angle i wouldnt be able to see anything besides maybe her walking out in a towel and she moved out already

Show us more

>;)
>it's not that I care
>?
>doesn't care but replies
>;)
>;)
>;)
>?
underage

That's all I saved.

Can we see a picture of her? You're so lucky.

When I pulled this prank

With a hidden cam?