What is Sup Forums drinking and listening tonight ?

What is Sup Forums drinking and listening tonight ?

youtube.com/watch?v=ane-7DpgJJg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DvAEznTlViA
youtube.com/watch?v=wycjnCCgUes
youtube.com/watch?v=H-kA3UtBj4M
youtube.com/watch?v=cBRs5nN8dzo
youtube.com/watch?v=mFjkdjb7WNs
youtube.com/watch?v=gzB9XCrwvMk
youtube.com/watch?v=Bo-qweh7nbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EAol6Ej07X4
youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
youtube.com/watch?v=nrmAoExMfTo
youtube.com/watch?v=6Fot9g9YKyw
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZktNItwexo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=DvAEznTlViA

youtube.com/watch?v=wycjnCCgUes

Bit of everything.

Listening to podcasts

I've always wanted to try an actually good whiskey, but they always strike me as little too less smoked. What would you recommend ?

The Talisker is definitely good. Has a pretty strong peat taste. I've surprised guests on a few occasions with it. They complained it was like drinking diesel, but after a few sips it grew on them..

The Duthac is not peaty at all but not smoked either. It tastes a bit sweet to me, but not over-the-top-sweet

I've also had the Talisker Storm recommended to me. Will probably be my next purchase.

Maybe I should try a talisker then, the only that's struck me as decent is one they have at a local bar where I'm from that is called something really unbearably hard to remember, I think it might be a dahlwhinnie

The problem i find with whiskeys is that you can't really base your purchases on other people's recommendations, since tastes vary and what one person loves, another doesn't.

I usually try things out to see if I like them...

That's why one of my all-time favourites is Jameson. Even if it's one of the cheaper ones, I love the taste

I kinda have the same thing with rum, except it's a little easier to go after the ones based on honey instead of sugar

youtube.com/watch?v=H-kA3UtBj4M

youtube.com/watch?v=cBRs5nN8dzo

Maybe if you're a richfag. I try to set my spending limit to 60 yuroshekels

youtube.com/watch?v=mFjkdjb7WNs

youtube.com/watch?v=gzB9XCrwvMk

bacardi 21 savage

What is that Kraken thing ? I've seen it posted so many times I want to try it out

Just had some last night finished the whole bottle I regret nothing.

Its spiced rum. Nothing too special but for some reason I like it very much. I drink it on the rocks usually or raw.

Royal Export and nothing

Hah, det er en fin bajer, slår som en guldbajer til en pilsners pris :)

Yeah okay, so like a morgan black gold ?

jose cuervo and oranje juice

Isn't that a pretty decent tequila ?

Most special bottles are overrated and overpriced.
The last 20 years have been devastating for whisky fans as all the shit gets pushed out at high prices with some gimmicky twist and a new name. Often a Celtic name to make it sound more extravagant.

Do yourself a favor and go for the standard bottles.
There are a few exceptions like Ardbeg Uigeadail which is basically just a normal 10 year old Ardbeg mixed with some Ardbeg finished in Sherry casks. It works and is a solid whisky, but does it warrant an extra £40? Hardly.

If you haven't tried the standard Talisker do that first. If you really like it, go for Storm.

it's the spicyboi of drinks.

The morgan black has a faint artificial aftertaste which I've never been a fan of. But yeah they're in the same category

Oh, okay. Then I guess I'm not missing much

morgans is smoother, kraken has better up-front flavour.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bo-qweh7nbQ

I like to treat myself once in a while. I have a job so yeah i have the money to buy a bottle once a year and not give a fuck.

Blue Label is for dumb faggot white kids who just follow the hype of a product. Same shit as Hennessy. Why spend $150 when you can spend $70 dollars on a bottle of Gold Label for a superior experience for half the cost? Fuck outta here and kill yourself.

im getting shitfaced on Famous Grouse i know its cheap but i still like it

Cola and minecraft videos. Hermitcraft videos. I'm so cool.

I also bought the el dorado because it was cheaper than zacappa. budget drinking is good

ok professor. Ive had all the johnny walkers and I like the blue. only a know it all neck beard huddled in his moms basement would be offended by my preference of drink.

Honesty is a good virtue :)

water. studying for master exam

Master in what ?

Trying out Monkey Shoulder while listening to Autechre - Envane

biotech engineering

I guess.

>saying is studying
>is posting here

Stop pretending m8

t. Math PhD

Is it any good ?

Sounds... complicated

cheapest ice tea and vaporwave

The thread is about what you're doing/drinking tonight you faggot. Not what you're doing right now this second.

damn you are right i spend 5 minutes on the internet instead of learning better cancel the exam tomorrow

>Implying anyone who believes your taste is garbage is a neckbeard.
Wew lad

It's actually about what you're listening to tonight.

But it's more a poor attempt of seeming to keep a social life with people you don't know to have the illusion of being worthwhile while you squander time in loneliness.

Just from looking at the bottle, I can tell I'd puke after 2 shots like I usually do with whiskey

youtube.com/watch?v=EAol6Ej07X4

That is actually a very light flavored whiskey, easy to drink. That´s why the bottle is green.

keep it up. im currently checking your IP and im gonna shut down your internet connection just before i hack all your accounts. your gonna be so sorry you messed with me.

Looks like medicine

Anyway, this is what I'm drinking atm. Mixing it with half a shot of schnapps and milk.

Forgot pic

I don't know why, but whiskey usually give me heartburn and heavy gagging, it doesn't treat me good, so I usually just have one shot for enjoyment and then I leave it.

It's quite nice actually. Really smooth with an orange-vanilla nose.

the best drink money can buy

Cream liqour, schnapps and milk ? Is it clean aquavit or is it with spice ?

Blended one's are easier to drink yeah? I can't get around the taste/idea that every scotch tastes like corroded iron/rust

Nice. I'm more of a bourbon guy, but every now and then I'll get some scotch that my brother suggests.

Clean. Tbh it needs pic related, maybe blended into a milkshake.

Is anyone into Bourbon? I´d like to try some, I only know Jack Daniels and a few others not worth mentioning.

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

I like the milkpart though, good for the stomach. I've always had a thing for white russians

Greetings from Finland!

youtube.com/watch?v=nrmAoExMfTo

kek'd

Greetings to you from Denmark :)

But you'll never be part of scandinavia

youtube.com/watch?v=6Fot9g9YKyw

>Denmak

beta-cuck detected.

Yeah yeah, I know. You've got Marco repairs and all that shit, but at least we have gotten rid of our bears

Kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZktNItwexo