FB/IG FEET THREAD

post em

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:
>FOREVERALONE

Google @moncan03, youre welcome

bumping this thread with some Hannah

nice

diamonds. moree

How much more depraved can you get? An hero and stream it, faggot.

fucking golddd

that's alice, she's been around these threads for a good year or two now

how the fuck have i not seen this footslut

ahhh yes. my favorite threads in b. and nice to see some of the classics in here already. loved beatin off to alice and kats feet. wish we could get some new stuff of them

had a good jerk to hannah's feet a few weeks back.

UNDERRATED POST! love this little slut and love the color on her toes. any more?

I jerk off to them almost daily, they're made for cum

its made so much better by how much shed hate it

You've just not paid attention enough
I've been waiting all summer but it seems nothing new just yet

or that guy just stopped coming to the threads.

She'd go mental, all these posh girls are very squeamish when it comes to things like this but then they go around posting all sorts of photos. Would love to cover her feet in cum either way

id go back and forth between licking her feet and her asshole while i jerk off. shed just be so creeped out and uncomfortable. its great.

personally I'd fuck her posh cunt while I slobber all over those soles and toes

I've seen him pop in here and there. He said sometime in August that there was nothing new.

lol its like you keep a facebook feet thread log.

diamonds af reading what you footfags would do to these girls feet kek. i'd suck all your dicks while we looked at footsluts. no homo

you could always contribute with your own what-you-would-do to all these feet

love jerking off to this girls feet. can someone just post her fb info already? its been a long time ive beeen enjoying her.

great pic. know the context? story?

same ... drive me crazy

Nah fuck that. I just like sitting my ass right here fantasizing about sucking your dick while we watched chick feet. mind ur business son

Ditto. I've been jerking to those soles since they first started appearing on here. Wish there was more info on her

well the guy posting her knows who she is. wish hed share.

I can understand why he doesn't though.

great pic. any idea what the set is?

this tall bitch has some nice big feet. where is she from? like eastern europe or something?

hippy friend of mine. she's constantly barefoot

she's from Serbia. Name's Matea. Used to have an ig page but shut it down recently

oh hippies. im so torn on them. theyre always barefoot but never have hot feet. anyways thanks for sharing. its a nice sole shot. any pics of her?

my only issue with them is that their feet are always dirty and often rough. I like a smooth, clean, feminine foot. I got a couple yeah

that being said, I absolutely love this girl's feet

oh yea ive see this pic before. her feet look good here. another problem. hippies never paint their toes. kinda sucks.

great man. i havent seen many serbian foot sluts. you have some other serbian girls feet i can jerk off to?

Serbian chicks have amazing feet. Like annchica for example.

someone told me this girl was italian. great fucking feet on her though. she is serbian?

no, she's 100% serbian, I know her personally

ah forgot pic

Her feet are perfect

oh yeah, they never paint them, I don't understand it. Its like an unwritten rule that hippie girls always go barefoot but take very little care of their feet. which is of course very unfortunate for us.

they're so delicious looking, just want to lick ice cream offa them

omg who is she

ex gf

shes been around since the early days of these threads. any more info on her? new pics? love her feet.

well luckily hers still look pretty good. and it seems like she takes tons of feet pics. which is great for us.

great fucking legs on her. and i love her feet. who is she?

sister of someone I know

total slut

is this her too or different girl? thanks for the info. great to finally have more stuff of her. any more with feet and face?

she takes loads of pics, luckily. came to her feet dozens of times. Wish she posted more arch shots though