Tell me what you would do to her body for pics from her private insta

tell me what you would do to her body for pics from her private insta

fat sandwich !

I'd really just want to motorboat her and squeeze her. Just seems fun.

How fucking foreveralone do you have to be before threads like this become your best option?

>hurr id fuk hurr ass n cum on hurr faec lol

Seriously, you sad faggots.

moar!

You'd better wait here and keep begging. I know how difficult it can be to find fully-clothed photos of random strangers on the internet.

She could pass for Ariel winter's sister.....if she has nudes, they'd be valuable because you can sell them as Ariel nudes.

I started following her on Instagram just because she would post she like this. Realllly wanna tiity fuck

>Realllly wanna tiity fuck

Unfortunately, you're the type of socially-stunted autist who sits at home alone and jerks off to instagram photos, so I don't think you'll ever need to worry about "tiity fucking" anyone.

I would make her sit over me so that I can penetrate her while having my face between those bobs and my hand on those hips.

I'm sure she can't wait to have your cheeto-stained fingers fumbling awkwardly over her body.

Um...get drunk and fuck her and never call her again

> tell me what you would do to her body for pics from her private insta

You know, normally I just don't think twice about the bodies. Yeah, sure shallow grave, remote woods, all that normal stuff but since you asked.

I'd keep it for a few good days of necro fucking. The key is to pose the body in the position you want before everything settles in and wants to stay where it is. So I'd be sure she was laying in the optimal position before anything else.

Then, depending on the look in her face I might have to put a bag over it. Sometimes they look so sad and that can make me feel guilty.

If you keep the body in a basement or really cool room (protip: Portable air conditioners help in an enclosed room), this can get you by for maybe half a week.

After that? Well, like I said normally I just bag and bury but I'd like to see her private insta as I can't exactly count on bagging her... so I'd de-limb and decapitate the body. Keeping the torso.

Once drained of fluids and cleaned it's good for another day or two. Solid. Like those silicon sex torso's but not a toy. Real.

By then it's an honest week of work and really it's smart to get her out into the woods. Parts and all. Plus the dog starts to sniff at the secret room door too much. That's suspicious.

So even though she's a curvy keeper I think that after a good week of corpse fucking I'd have to admit that I'd leave her in the woods too.

There is such a thing as too much of a good thing.

Where did you find my yearbook photo? I'm going to call the police on you for identity theft

At least I had sex with woman without needing to pay them.

You can joke how much you want.
But I give up the chance to become a wizard for that.

is that the girl from modern family?

Holy shit youre even posting in multiple threads at once

You really have no fucking life. How many years have you been doing this again?