How come every fucking cute white girl in all my courses are dating niggers. im fucking sick of it

how come every fucking cute white girl in all my courses are dating niggers. im fucking sick of it.

>be me
>autistic and shy at first but if a girl would give me a chance, Im pretty fun
>sitting in diff eq (nerdy college math course)
>30 guys and 5 girls. ok not great but everyone else seems autistic too so maybe i have a chance
>1 black guy. literally 1.
>every day before class hes shouting niggerspeak at every girl in class
>during class he talks so fuckin loud at awkward times and asks dumb questions he shouldve learned in calc 2
>wears a beanie. scrawny little bitch couldnt even do 1 benchpress
>cutie redneck with glasses and style is early one day. me and 2 other guys waiting in hall
>she chooses to come talk to me
>asks if i understood the material. tell her i have a high A
>asks to study in library
sdSDFFDCFHJDFVV YES!
>bring her coffee and bagel without asking. she loves my fucking bagel
>study
>asks for help a few more times that week
>study more. shes finally starting to get it.
>"thank you so much user!! i feel like im not going to bomb the next test"
>hugs me tight
>next day after test, go up to her, ask how she did
>nigger hovers over her and yells something inaudible. grabs her ass and they walk away
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why do the fucking niggers get all the cuties???
>pic semi related

Shut up and fuck off you beta cringe cuckold

OP you really don't need to make up a story before you start dumping your cuck collection

>autistic at first

There's your problem faggot. If you arent very attractive then you need to make up for it with confidence and bravado. The nig speak you mention is just that. Its inviting to girls, its cool and funny. They like that shit. Nobody is gonna wait around for you to be fun unless you give them a reason to. Be funny, witty and outgoing. Dont be a dumb "woe is me" faggot waiting for stuff to be given to you.

because ur a paid shill now go kys

>dat pic
hnnnnnggg their daughter is gonna have one sweet round mocha latte with extra caramel ASSS NIGGA!!!

It's prob cause you're autistic. While the normal nigger at school is not (Given the normal nigger is not even in school) For that alone, I'd not want any thing to do with your autistic, shy ass.

Like nigga come on i know its bait but still.
All you had to do was say something like "thats pretty fucking nasty" and then forget about her. You need to shame these bitches when they act up

I would have curbstomped the nigger

Because white girls know what they want and they want the best

>>bring her coffee and bagel without asking. she loves my fucking bagel

Fucking ew

What's wrong with you people?

Why do you care lol

This is literally you having trouble finding a girl, and its somehow black people's fault lol

>>autistic and shy at first but if a girl would give me a chance, Im pretty fun
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
its cuz those nigs are not beta fks like u

why did this give me a boner?

Sup Forums is just a fucking cuck fantasist board now

fuck this shit

I'd love to watch her get blacked

same reason this does

Why the fuck would you bring a girl you talked to ONCE before a fucking bagel and a coffee after she asked you to study w/her? You are doing HER a favor not the other way around. Fuck user, you gonna bring her wine and chocolates when she asks you to help her move to? Fucking cringe.