ITT: post a pic of your EDC. We judge each other and critique

ITT: post a pic of your EDC. We judge each other and critique.

Here's mine.

Never met a meal you didn't like?

BTW, the pouch is for an extra mag.

I get it all except the Cheetos...

Bump

you dont carry cheetos?

>multitool and knife
Pick one faggot

I got the beetus, so keep this in my backpack instead.

Looks like you're terrified and can't defend yourself. It's OK little buddy the world isn't so bad :(

Need a good serrated edge and the victorinox is 20+ years old. I'm cheap. When it wears out, might combine the two.

>Taurus
>Gerber

Lol... the knives are tools, faggot.

I have that pistol. Got it for $300 out the door. How do you like it?

Well, having a kid tends to kill disposable income. The Gerber is a beater. It gets abused.

I like it for a carry piece. Got mine for $209 plus they had a $50 gift card rebate so I got a second one for the wife. At $159 I felt comfortable with it.

At $300, I'd likely spend a bit more for an M&P. One thing to watch for is the recoil springs tend to pop loose over time and can cause a jam. Lakeline makes a good set up upgraded springs and guide rod assembly for the PT111 G2.

Bump

It wasn't a matter of price for me. The M&P and glock subcompacts were too small for my hands. The PT111 fits my hand perfectly, with only my pinky finger hanging off and thats only while switching mags.

Haven't shot it yet, heard good things about Taurus QC after the abomination that was the Gen 1.

>Two knives and a gun
You're either trying way too hard or you legit live in a bad neighborhood.

Completely understand. The grip was a big factor for me as well. It's a good pistol, just not many options or sights. Lakeline also has come out with some Trijicon night sights for the G2 which look nice

Gonna be getting a glock 19 soon, want something with more capacity.
Now:
>Xd-s 9mm
>Trijicon Night Sights
>Talon Grips

trying way too hard

>Never met a meal you didn't like?
kek

Lol... no, the knives are not for anything other than tools.

Looks like you have never left the suburbs. Its okay buddy. Stay home and no one will EVER hurt you in your safe space.

Nice. How you like the Alien Gear? Have one of the clok tuck 3.0's and love it.

Kek

Not a single complaint, I love that they give you a bunch of risers etc so you can adjust retention etc to your liking. It works great for me and holds the gun to my hip well.

Cloak tuck, that is.

If you don't:
1.) Live under threat of actual danger
2.) Run a business
3.) Do security
and have a ccw, you're a faggot. Period. Even worse when you have to take pictures to ease your ego and get some validation.

Gun fags are on the same tier as car fags.

Gun, knife and vitorinox, what's the point?
Also get a new wallet, have some self respect.

They're pretty slick. I generally use a pocket holster during warmer weather but switch to the IWB when I can layer. No complaints on mine, either.

Then why are you here faggot? Quit virtue signaling, no one cares.

Exactly.

Can't fit the xd-s into a pocket so I don't waste my time. I would be worried I wouldn't be able to yank it out when I need it.

Even they know they're wimpy fags with no personality beyond "I LIEK GUNZ"
Kill yourselves

No idea why the fuck people assume that the knives are for self defense. I use them both nearly every day as tools

And yes, the wallet is worn the fuck out. Haven't found a new one that I like so keep holding on to this one..

Love the butthurt of the anti-gun dipshits.

>being this butthurt.
Sorry you are a lonely neckbeard with zero personality. Stop projecting your own lack of character on people who take interest in a subject. I'd tell you to kys but whats the point, you are probably close to the edge already.

Thankfully the Taurus is the perfect size and easy to draw from a pocket.

I know. And with no gun or knife, he'll have to either go the pill route or hang himself. Doubt he's creative enough to think outside the box

>Because he thinks I'm a fag for posting in gun circle jerk threads, I bet he doesn't have a gun.

And I'm the virtue signaler, kek.

What crime free utopia do you live in?

>If you're not under constant threat of fire and have a fire extinguisher you're a faggot
Retard

that's my minimum edc

edgy faggot/10
10/10
whats with all the pens

I could find you a better photo with the same impact in 5 seconds
Like why even save a picture of such shit quality? But hey, keep rocking that confirmation bias; it suits normies like you.

OP we have the same knife.

Good choice

Required by law in businesses
I don't own one because I'm not possibly retarded enough to allow for the conditions that could lead to a fire and even if I was, it wouldn't be a raging inferno in the 5 seconds it takes me to get water or flour.

You can go.

>everything is always 100% in my control and I should never prepare for if it is not
wew lad

I'm fine with guns but people who say they carry it for everyday use seem like drips to me. met a few and its literally all their personality is. it's like theyre expecting to be the hero one day. it aint gonna happen pal

>He didn't say m-muh gun was kewl
>"You can go."
Yarp, fags seeking validation for their faggotry.

>If you have a fire extinguisher at home it is prudent. But if you carry it around everywhere you go you are probably far up the spectrum.

The fuck you carry a guitar pick for

Why do you need an extra mag?

This threads are always ridiculous. Seems like a lot of people need to show off their guns because they know they are never going to pull them in daily life.

I carry a wallet and car keys. If Im at work or out hiking I carry a multi-tool.

The world isnt that scary, i promise

I don't carry to be a hero, I carry for if I ever need it to defend myself. Crime doesn't only happen at people's homes you know, it's hard to defend yourself with a gun if you don't have a gun.

I hope you get raped by niggers.

Need two mags because you have shit aim, or are you just trying to show off? You don't need a second mag for your personal protection, faggot. You're just a tryhard now.

Do you live in Somalia?
Honestly, I fully support the second amendment, but how insecure do you need to be to carry around a weapon when your life isn't in imminent danger on the regular?

one can never carry too much ammo

This threads are always ridiculous. Seems like a lot of people need to show off their guns because they know they are never going to pull them in daily life.

I carry a wallet and car keys. If Im at work or out hiking I carry a multi-tool.

The world isnt that scary, i promise

no guitarplayer/musician detected

The number of disagreeable people he may need to exert his freedom over may exceed his magazine capacity.
Or he's a shit shot.

Better?

What year is your F150?

Totally get the pick, man. Nice.

/Thread

Since when has need ever had anything to do with it? And you realize that mags are the most common failure point in semi autos right?

>because they know they are never going to pull them in daily life.
I fucking hope I never have to use it retard

>I have a crystal ball to tell me exactly when and where I will need my gun
Since when has being prepared to defend yourself meant insecurity?

In the last thirteen years I've been playing I have never needed to have a pick on me when I haven't had my instrument with me.

It's durable, I'll give it that.

America is that scary. They all have guns and violent culture.

i carry concealed. i've pulled it with intent of using about a half dozen times. i can't prove it, but i'll say it....things might have turned out badly for me if i hadn't. :)

Hey another one
I'd rather not waste time on copied replies. Please refer to

>Since when has being prepared to defend yourself meant insecurity?
He's a liberal. He lives in a white-asian cul-de-sac and gets college paid for by his parents.
He's never met anyone violent or dangerous in his life. The worst thing he's ever suffered in his life has likely been not being able to afford the new iPhone the day it came out.

That's the caliber of people you're talking to.

I carry it hoping I never have to use it. Better to have it should the situation arise.

Or he is a insecure and scared little fagot

So whats the gun for?

Are people seriously this naive?

what's the panic button for?

It's a tool for self defense

Yes.

See:
The most danger these people ever experience is not enough likes on a facebook post.

muh freedum

No, great shot. If you're ever in the situation where you're forced to make the dicision of using deadly force, the adrenaline will be pumping and you WILL shake. Even the best shots will only hit 7-8% of their intended target dead on.

Hence, the extra mag. Again, you hope you never need it.

Damn straight

Dude, two mags with hollow points. That doesn't seem like it might be a *little* more than you need for daily protection?
Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe people don't just get shot where you live. Maybe you have full blown shootouts.

>Phone
>Wallet
>Keys
>Box of mints

I mean, i guess i get it but that just seems excessive. I've grown up in shitty areas and things have never escalated that far.

I work as a park ranger in an area with high cartel activity and lots of drunk gun toting "fuck yeah merica" types.

Still havent needed shit other than a calm head. No need to carry anything when im out and about even out there.

Just seems insecure and makes people look for reasons to pull it, then when they realize its not as useful as they talked up...they make these threads.

>he walks around the city in constant fear of minorities

Again, when has need ever had anything to do with it? You realize you don't have to fire them all, right? Why would it be better to have fewer round than you need than more than you need?

Please think just a little bit user.

Bruh. I love guns and I'm broke as fuck in a neighborhood where folks get popped all the time. I just kinda think you're a faggot.

i forget america is a third world country

never been at a party, with some friends or somewhere else and their's either 1.) a guitar around and people ask you to play, 2.) there's some cacofonix playing guitar and it sound's like shit and you got to make it better or 3.) some party/situation evolves into one of these nights where you are just all drunk and singing around a campfire or in some backyard playing on a mysteriously appearing guitar?