I've listened to all my songs too many times and I need new shit to listen to. Any genre. Suggestions?

I've listened to all my songs too many times and I need new shit to listen to. Any genre. Suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=za44MuJ9sro
youtube.com/watch?v=9pRpkbJdqVg
youtube.com/watch?v=9lrjGMrQLKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you can't chill to this album you arent human

youtube.com/watch?v=za44MuJ9sro

>All my songs
Is OP an autist whose sole listening material is comprised of purely music he has performed himself?

youtube.com/watch?v=9pRpkbJdqVg
try some extratone

jokes aside, people who call the music they listen to "their music" are fucking terrible

youtube.com/watch?v=9lrjGMrQLKw

this is the best song in the history of songs

>yeah haha ur so rite, like people who call the collection of furniture in the banks living room "their furniture" AMIRITE HAHA HOW DO I GET AS SMART AS U

wow you are very stupid great job

Explain to me how somebody calling a collection of things in their possession theirs is bad and you can call me stupid. As it stands, you're a fucking idiot. If I own something, it is mine. If I have listened to all of the music in my collection, I have listened to all of my music. You want so hard to be righteous that you have made yourself an idiot.

>doesn't list anything they've already listened to
>doesn't list what they're interested
>might as well mention the filthy frank picture

you have officially told that motherfucker

you have a copy of a music file
how does that make the music yours? so if I go to google and save a copy of the mona lisa can I say that I own mona lisa?
people like you only say "my music" so you will feel better about hoarding a bunch of data that are nothing but copies of copies

Pray tell, what would the politically correct term to use be. How do I not offend you, oh mighty tower of intellect on Sup Forums. What should I call the music in my possession to make you happy?

Fucking faggot. I bet you love to tell people that the music they listen to sucks and the music you like is better in just like, every possible way.

Do you think this mr. jesus could take my spinach dip and turn it into somethin a lil more useful like, idk, cocaine??

If you haven't heard this you've heard nothing

medieval all written in modes

Listen to rush's late 80s to early 90s albums