User, if you could have 1 thing right now, anything, without any negative consequences, what would it be?

user, if you could have 1 thing right now, anything, without any negative consequences, what would it be?

gf ;_;

2 billion dollars

Be that girl

dubs

$2,000,000,001 so I can lord it over this peasant.

fuck this girl i roomed with last year

Global communism

aids

trips please

Fuk me!!!! Made my day

the instant death of every nonwhite, and the prolonged torture and murder of every white race traitor

>
>$2,000,000,002 so I can lord it over this peasants.

Have a gf but I guess I'll just kill myself today instead

kek rewarded you for asking for something righteous you should be happy with your dubs

i can give you if we meet up

im a sandnigger

i want explosives and/ or gunz

20 million usd

>> without any negative consequences
so you would be double positive

guts to kill myself tomorrow

i would put on my Akatsuki robe goto my school with my katana and start slicing kids up

happiness

I want sauce on this gif

1 inch more

A better job

Have my girlfriend take a huge cock

The truth.

Immortality

The ability to live without food or water. I could live or travel where ever I want. under any conditions without having to worry about noorishment.

you can't handle the truth

Exactly.
>without any negative consequences

Lots of money.

Seriously, you can get and do lots of things with lots of money, even get high quality pussy to bang on.

Neighbors wife

A life with no end is not worth living

normal sized virgin qt gf who will do whatever I want

Chicken nugger

No anxiety, I can't imagine how amazing life would be without constantly worrying

Being able to have this dude's ability

Become a vampire

Big Dick pills

BACK AGAIN

Seconded

ridiculously large penis. Like 40 centimeters in length and 20 centimeters in girth.

a big dick ... like 20 cm ... i dunno how much is that on inches...

>40cm
Never able to go balls deep

Cuddle with my boyfriend.

20cm..
200mm
every 25.4mm = 1 inch
1 inch / 25.4mm = .03937 (easier to remember)

200mm x .03937" = 7.874 inches.

Just shy of 8".

a nap, im feeling sleepy

inb4 that one whale on yahoo answers who claims there are woman who can take it

>if you could have 1 thing right now
one billion USD, or one 50lb brick of gold

To have her back

why did you have to convert it to mm stupid murinigger?

Hit the lottery so I can give my girlfriend the wedding of her dreams and my daughter a childhood better than mine.

And so I can buy a shitload of vintage Toyotas. I have a list of ones I want.

I'd restore my 4Runner first and foremost, then I'd go to Japan and bring back a RHD XV20 Camry station wagon, I'd scour high and low for a 2 door second gen Runner, then look for a 1983 Cressida in white with the brown leather interior, then a Tercel AWD wagon, probably a Daihatsu Rocky and a Wonderwagon.

I have a few others and a few old Nissans and Subarus i want, but yea, I'm a bit of a Japanese car autist. Toyota is my fav brand.

These guys billions so I can lord it over them and give them each a dollar so they don't cry.

because he didn't know, you faglord.

castrate all niggers/kill all jews

Be in a coma or ignorance

also all Trump supporters.

My own house. Then when I work, I can save money easily.

A Horse farm with stallions, and lots of private time to learn how to take them up my ass.

You get the same number if he took 20cm and multiplied by .3937 anyway.

Seriously, did you fail math, or dropped out school, or both? Do you even math?

The ability to have multiple orgasms as a man, and just keep fucking basically until I die of exhaustion

10 more things

a magic pill that turns me into a qt cis girl :(

he's probably one of those types that works in a field where both inches and mm is used for accuracy and measurement.

Someone to check em

the ability to invent a functioning Warp-Drive which could be built with current industrial capabilities

The ability to cancel out everybody else's abilities. With immunity from this point onward.

...maybe try one of the other 3.5 billion other women out there?

Telepathy

Become a woman again

that´s stupid

a large house with a huge basement and in the basement is a secret room where the one that go away is chained up in a sound proof room.

This

immorality

have fun when the human race kills itself and you're stuck waiting for the sun to swallow you.

look again

k... nope still same outcome

try one more time. (hint: there's no T)

quick and painless suicide

Rob a bank while fucking my wife's sisters

Right now?

My gfs sister

$5,000,000,000,000 would be ideal

My dyslexia! AND MY SIDES!!

1 trillion dollars US

NCC-1701-E

yeah, the truth.
but the where's the limit to the truth? is it everything that has happened, everywhere in the universe and will happen in the future?
omnipotence?

A family

That will never happen

To not be in such a boring existence, whether that alters this existence, merely kills me, or hopes me to one with some excitement I do not care.

Fuck man, that image spoke to me....

Please tell me about her user

ahhahaha this is such neckbeard behaviour, no wonder b is full of virgins. faggots