So it's beginning to look like there's going to be recounts in Wisconsin...

So it's beginning to look like there's going to be recounts in Wisconsin, Penn and Michigan - 3 swing states - after computer analysts found concrete evidence that the electronic voting machines were hacked, or at least tampered with. If a physical recount finds that there is a discrepancy if at least 27,000 in some of thise states - Hillary wins.

Regardless of what viewpoint you have, any allegation of fraud must be investigated, if only to uphold the sanctity of the election process

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2014/oct/25/illegal-voting-non-citizens-may-be-giving-democrat/
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/288485-federal-judge-blocks-wisconsin-voter-id-law
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sanctity?
how about when hillary purged hundreds of thousands of likely bernie voter accounts during the primaries?

im glad to see it all burn, hail trump

Haha that would be funny to find out it was rigged by trump people and then have him say it was rigged by Hillary people

tell me again what you voted for? Because so far the Venn diagram of things he said he was going to do vs what he's actually going to do is starting to look like 2 separate circles

They were probably hacked by shillary to help her win, and she STILL lost - because she's a Fucking loser.

first i wanted bernie, and then i voted to have trump be my human molitov cocktail, and so far it's working

What about all the dead / illegal votes she got? Are they going to be investigated too?

Agreed. I don't care who fucking wins. As long as this is all done with a modicum of the integrity we tell the rest of the world we have.

This.

[citation needed]

And not some shitty Breitbart entertainment site or Alex Jones shitshow pls

lol, Hilary at it again, huh? you fuckin liberal cucks are so sour

>Fully expects real humans, at some point, to give a god-damn shit?

Agreed but what's your source?

>So it's beginning to look like there's going to be recounts in Wisconsin, Penn and Michigan - 3 swing states - after computer analysts found concrete evidence that the electronic voting machines were hacked, or at least tampered with.
Citation needed.

Breitbart and Infowars are among the only two reputable journalists outlets left.

It doesn't matter even if they find it to be in favor of Clinton. She withdrew from the race. It's over.

No trump has United the nation he is best for all

He will make America great again

Stop supporting your cuck king. He's the biggest cuck of all and you know it. "No, no jail, no repeal, no coal jobs, hur hur I just had to hint at white power and idiots came running"

How fucking stupid are you? Democrats have been fighting for years to let illegals vote, that's why they keep blocking voter id laws.

>EVERYONE I DISAGREE WITH IS RACIST HITLER

Thats not how elections work. If she is elected president, THEN she has the option to refuse. Before then its just a media thing.

He's right you know, he's kinda doing nothing he said he'd do

I noticed that Trump stopped complaining about the "rigged" election the moment he was announced the winner of the election.

>Breitbart

>This fucking MS paint map

>Reputable

Pick fucking none

He hasn't spent a single day in office yet. You people are desperate aren't you?

He is not in office yet. That doesnt start until Jan 20th. So, "he hasnt done anything yet" is about the most ignorant statement i have heard yet.. niggers talking out their asshole all day long..

You're lucky I'm typing this from the toilet because I almost shit myself laughing

This best be a troll. Otherwise you are fucking retarded.

Libcucks aren't mad because they lost, they are mad because they cheated and still lost. Just like Al Gore in 2000.

Sounds like Trump and Don Jr. were working with the Russians in October.

Election Fraud.

The only people arrested for Voter Fraud? Trump supporters. Cheaters. Fags. Cucks.

Hillary not only won the popular vote by 4,000,000... it looks like she also won the Electoral College.

>Dealing with Trump
>not being prepared for fraud
It's like no one knew who he was until he announced he was running.

>We are building a wall
>Mexico is going to pay for it!

flash forward

>I-it will b-b-be more of a fence
>W-w-we have a t-t-ax plan set up

Fuck off cunt. This was the only thing I was hoping for out of this shitshow was a great wall of America and now we aren't even getting that

That's more realistic if you subtract voter fraud.

You're full of shit.

Reminder: It's not Jan 20th yet.

By the time he gets in he'll change his mind back to f you Hillary?

All he said so far was fuck free trade.

Sadly I wouldn't be surprised if he changes his mind ten times up until then

There's no citation on op's claim either fuckwad

This is the real map.

More than half of the fucking population of the US lives in these blue spots.

Fucking republicans thinking land should have the right to vote should kill yourselves.

He was in the white house with Obama so he has spent a day in office

We'll said user

>still no citation from credible sources

If that happened, Hillary would win the White House without winning Ohio... You don't even believe that yourself.

>Trump will go 180 on the things he has said as PresElect once he is sworn in

How is it having voters remorse?

Hillary cheated her way through everything in the past year to get as far as she was, yet despite all of that, she STILL fucking lost. These libtard crybabies need to get over it already.

Also, you have to remember that despite how bad Donald Trump might be, nothing that he's going to do will result in any warfare whatsoever. Sure, he might say some offensive shit, but other than that, the only thing people have against him is his thoughts on climate change/global warming and illegal immigration. I'm all for deporting the illegals, and while I do think he's a fucking scumbag for denying climate change/global warming, it's still not as dangerous as what Hillary wanted to do. She wanted to put a no fly zone over Syria which will bomb any plane out of their sky. That would've resulted in WW3. We certainly would be fucked if she was president. Donald Trump may have his faults, but Hillary Clinton is a fucking crooked psychopath who knows how to exploit and manipulate everyone who votes for her.

2012: The electoral college is nessesary and fair

2016: THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE IS RACIST!

Source or fuck off

wint matter.. what it would truely discover is what we all knew all along.. Hillary fixed the numbers.. illegal immigrants voting, multiple votes per person, Buses full of people driving from polling location to polling location, Dead people voting, Soros Diebold Electronic machine manipulation, Internal fixing, etc etc..the list is endless.. If she even dared to go with that theory, she would be found out immediately... .. You can guarantee a TRUE civil war at that point, and the Left is really NOT ready for that pandoras box to open. You could then honestly say that 60% of the liberals would be purged before the start of the new year.. what happens to the vote then? Sorry Liberals, its over..

She conceded. She fucking gave up. There isn't going to be a change in President elects.

its NOT..she wont go through with it..

>they were hacked for donald's benefit

lol apparently op missed out of Project Veritas' bit on democratic election rigging for the past 50yrs, or that other little gem called Fraction Magic on youtube. they were most likely hacked for clinton and if anything comes of it it'll be that more people voted for trump.

>the absolute smugness of these libricucks and their belief that being a cuck protects them from all wrongdoing.

>Back to deleted emails

When is the stupidity going to end?

The national election for the office of president is a matter for the federal government. It is the job and responsibility of the federal government to ensure the national election is done fairly and openly.

Now, what happens in the Democratic Primary concerns only those who belong to the Democratic Party. If the Democratic Party wants to cheat on votes for positions in the party, the members of the Democratic Party should decide what to do about it.

Then you're both incredibly fucking stupid ameriburgers

I don't think you understand numbers. She won the vote, the electoral college gives disproportionate amount of votes to small states and some of those are actually turning their votes from Trump anyway, because they aren't legally required to vote how the state goes.

washingtontimes.com/news/2014/oct/25/illegal-voting-non-citizens-may-be-giving-democrat/

>inb4 muh credible source

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/288485-federal-judge-blocks-wisconsin-voter-id-law

Fuck off twat.

>implying I'm a diehard liberal
>implying I give a shit about 'racism'
>implying I didn't want the electoral college dissolved since the fucking trainwreck that was 2000

Try harder.

So edgy. Basement-dwelling neckbeard

Hillary is a criminal she deleted her emails.

Trump is spotless

Yeah, I totally want Hillary to be president.

Fuck you nigger.

>2014

Well it's true. More people across the country did vote for that lady.

You lost, get over it. Fuck you.

>Heres how Bernie can still win the primaries!
>Heres how Hillary can still win the general!

IronĂ­a

WHat the fuck? Is that shit real?

This is why you should stick to flipping burgers and stay out of political chat..

>implying that the date matters

OMFG ITS TWO YEARS OLD, ILLEGALS HAVENT BEEN VOTING FOR DECADES NO WAY

Everyone lost. We all lost, except the chinks

>true civil war

>But liberals peacefully protesting is being a crybaby sore loser

You fucks can't hear yourselves.

trump or hillary is not real difference
you are beyond redemption if you fail to realize that

If I try real hard and squint sideways... I almost don't give 2/3 of a very small shit.

Fact check? lolol

Nope, all lies.. no proof.. and still the lib tears come rolling down.. hmmmm tastes good bro

>thehill.com

lol

No, crybabies and criminals lost. Everyone else won. Move to mexico nigger.

This.
So many angry people who didn't/won't get what Trump promised.
He's just a good salesman and a lot of retarded people fell for his snake oil salesmanship.

He was literally in office and still hasn't done anything. In fact, he's doing the exact opposite of everything he said he'd do

Hillary deleted emails she's a crime yet trump said 'the Clintons are good people'

>implying any cheating was done was pro trump
Get over yourself, trump won and the dems are freaking out trying get to undermine democracy at every turn.

>riots
>petitions
>calling for assassinations
>demanding Obama makes a law getting rid of the EC
>demanding recounts because "trump mus have cheated!" Even though soros was basically in charge of counting votes

So the real question is, is the super pac or soros still paying shills or are you this brainwashed?

>Democrats lose election based on electoral college twice and demand recount based on possible fraud.
>mfw

Wrong.. the wall is still being built..in some "small" areas they may be a secure double fence.. Which is better than we have now. He hasnt back tracked.. So, keep your cuckery at bay

>liberals
>peacefully protesting

Pick one.

Totally not niggers and illegals rioting. The rest of you cry, and we laugh.

>You lost
>Fuck you for wanting to make the country more democratic in the future

Gonna be crying different tears when someone just like trump but a liberal is your champion and it is stolen from you because land has voting rights in this country.

Also nice argument.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PRESIDENTS ALL CHEAT, BUSH CHEATED CLINTON CHEATED OBAMA CHEATED YOU DUMB ASSES THEY WONT TAKE IT BACK JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE CHEATED ITS AMERICAN HISTORY ONLY CHEATERS WIN

No buyers remorse at all.. you cant assume anything he says until the power has changed hands.. until then, its all liberal tears and ignorant blatent lies..

Trump also said he's not kicking out immigrants anymore

We are basically in Mexico already

wait
do wat now

HILLARY LOST!! MOVE THE FUCK ON ALREADY!! Jesus fucking Christ. You liberal cunts never shut the fuck up.

Pay attention.. maybe your ADD drugs haven't kicked in yet this afternoon.. either way.. it is meaningless until he sits in the throne..

I can't wait for the mass an heroing of the libcucks in this thread.

Do you know how math works?

Says the Capitol...

Okay that's not a fucking natural yellow

Crybabies and criminals won't be affected, rich whites and chinks will benefit, nothing else will happen.

Yeah but we are still having to pay for it

Which is even worse

Congratulations america you've cucked yourself.

>implying that wasn't a tiny minority of the protests

You must watch a lot of Fox or live in a frat house lol

No, you dumb cuck. That's why Al Gore didn't technically withdraw because there were rumors of rigging in Florida. Clinton withdrew from the race.