What is this Sup Forums...

What is this Sup Forums? I've had it around my mouth for months now and don't want to go see a doctor I don't suck dicks and I have not ate any pussy

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perioral_dermatitis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

acne?

I think it's called aids

Ache. Now get off Sup Forums and get back to class

Do you lick your lips? Ive had chapped lip that was that bad once.

that's not how STD looks, so that's right out. anyway if you're telling the truth about not having any oral why would you even think that? maybe you got it from a tractor seat.

Yeah how did you fix it though?

must be from eating ass then

Nah my friends all make jokes and say I sucked too much cock and got a gobble rash so I just assumed Sup Forums would say that too and I haven't been sniffing reactor seats recently or at all

it looks like sebaceous dermatitis along with really dry skin in the area.

easiest solution would be to put honey on there and leave it overnight.

obviously you'll have to deal with it getting warm and running and bring stick everywhere, so just research it, show your research to your parents, and give it a try. maybe they'll get you a few extra pillowcases so you can wash them every night.

good luck.

Vaseline chap stick, cover your mouth when its cold.

Yeah people get that from getting fucked in the ass by black guys too often

I don't live with my parents but yeah I guess I'll get honey at the store

honey is a serious cure all. it kills bacteria and yeast and it moisturizes and it seems to speed healing.

Vaseline petroleum jelly was working for a while then I ran out and started using aloe Vera and it got worse

Chapstick or vaso. Try not to touch it with your hands but if you need to, wash your hands first.

I get this shit whenever I'm stressed out or eat sweet/sugary food.

Were you putting it on overnight? I find that it helps significantly.

Yeah and I also used it a lot during the day are you supposed to put it on the chapped bits or just the lips?

who knows

lower the camera and show chest

WASH YOUR PILLOW CASE

What if serious and u go to the doc too late and rip op face.

It's Asteralschlerosis.
Go to your doctor and you'll likely get 50mg of Benotoid or 100mg of Accutinostol.
Rub it regularly to prevent spinosisistic accuterisms... which can cause potism and massectosis of the nose.
Like this poor female...

its called puberty Now get the fuck off Sup Forums you underaged faggot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perioral_dermatitis

It`s called "Autistius chinus fagottius" in Latin.
It´s terminal so you might aswell kill yourself now faggot.