Regular toenail clippers don't work for me. What should I use?

Regular toenail clippers don't work for me. What should I use?

an axe to cut off that diseased foot

Get a dremel, , .

Exactly what I was gonna say. Damn nigga you read my mind.

A rusty chainsaw

All of whatever is in that bottle.

What the fuck is wrong with literally every part of your foot?
More specifically, what're the gross postules forming on top of your foot?

Diabetic

I would suggest a stump grinder.

Fuck the toenails
>Foot

what type

Not OP just a guess

Get one of those super high pressure water guns used to cut steel, apply across the ankle just above the joint.

Gangrene dont fuck around

Nail scissors. Retard.

A Podiatrist.

You insurance should cover it for almost free due to your diabetes.

im a diabetic, and if he's a diabetic too, gg foot hes gonna get it chopped the fuck off

cut your feet it very easy and its noot painfull .... at all.

turns 360 deg. and walks away

I hear wheelchairs are pretty cool. You'd be known as "That one fucking dude who got his nasty ass foot chopped off"

Not trying to go for the edge but a shit ton of diabetic dieting and weightloss would go half way to clearing that up. Exercise another half of the last half leaving an antifungal medication for the home stretch. You are not taking care of yourself. Period.

I'm a girl

well, i did not see that coming.

When's your amputation anyway?

Your dog's paw is deformed, Madam.

No you are not. That's a dudes foot.

Way to ignore the only sound advice itt.

A fuckin Colt 1911, on your nasty face, you fucking mongolloid

Angle grinder

Could be a good reason for it and she's tired of defending herself to people who don't understand.

Try using a really sharp pair of scissors.

you're still gonna lose a foot

cut it off

its called soaking your feet in hot water for a while to soften them up you retard.

Go see a podiatrist, it is seriously the best money I've ever spent. I had a few ingrown toenails removed, and got custom orthotics made because my ankle game is apparently weak as fuck.

In retrospect living with the chronic pain for years, and trying to remedy it myself with various clipping techniques, "separating bandages", etc. was just plain stupid. Doctors spend years getting trained to figure out whatever the fuck is wrong with your feet. Do yourself a favor and pay them some money to share that knowledge with you.

underrated

Insulin or a .45 caliber pill to the brain. Take it orally or rectally just make sure it pops the brain pan please.

It's just a generic antibiotic.