The ridiculously un-democratic Electoral College has given us Bush and Trump. And THIS is why...

The ridiculously un-democratic Electoral College has given us Bush and Trump. And THIS is why. What's wrong with ONE person ONE vote?

Other urls found in this thread:

buckscountycouriertimes.com/news/local/election/hillary-clinton-voters-speak-out-against-donald-trump-win-at/article_a3e8ca7f-bc3e-585d-817c-51248be8e5c5.html
youtube.com/watch?v=878fUL92YSc
youtube.com/watch?v=7wC42HgLA4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i'm with you user. The electoral collage is a joke.

more lib tears pls

It wouldn't matter. I live in NY and would have voted for Trump but didn't bother because this is a hard blue state. There are more hard blue states than hard red states. Clinton is winning the popular vote because red voters in blue states are more silent than blue voters in red states.

Because you consist of 50 states and each state has it's own agenda. The Electoral College is to stop areas of incredibly high population from controlling the elections.

good thing we're not a democracy

What i like about all of this is this. If HRC would have won the Presidency, suddenly the Electoral College is alright, no fraud or miscalculations.

majority bias.
If California voters vote had as much meaning as wyoming then we would be acting upon mainly Californias environment . Typing on ps4 dont care to elaborate further; But this answers op question srsly

its also given us the butthurt crybaby who started this thread.

Of course. No one (including Trumptards) ever bitches when things go their way. You DAMN WELL know Trump would have been screaming bloody murder about the election results if he had lost.

sad pathetic little man you are.

WRONG faggot. You act like this is the first time people have complained.

/thread

yawn, still calling people names.

Because Democrats have manipulated the voting system by flooding the country with ilelgals and making it illegal to show any form of ID proving you're from this country.

if you dont see the problem with that then you're a problem, a big problem, a problem that requires killing on mass.

Speaking of killing, you liberal faggots must be sooo upset that you wont get your white genocide in the western world.

but he won ny

the future of America kek

It could affect you fucking rednecks, too.

Wyoming omg burn the constitution

>a problem that requires killing on mass.

It's "en masse". Go back to school.

Because mob rule and voter id laws.
Fix your shitty voter id laws so less than 3 million illegal immigrants vote and we'll talk about it.

But the areas of incredibly high populations are where the people are. What's actually happening is you're letting the idiots that don't want to move to civilisation ruin it for everyone else because, for some reason, their vote counts more than civilised folks.

yawn. your butthurt could affect me????????

>commiefornians
>people

But what about states like Commiefornia that give IDs to illegals?

it's a system for equality among the 50 states, not plurality of the average unintelligent masses
a state with a coast line has different interests than a land locked one. geographic regions have various advantages for production and resources.

>puts duty before personal gain
>fags like you still complain
I'm a poet and I didn't know it,
you're a faggot.

yawn. millennials are so selfish.

Because it's meant to be undemocratic. Most Western countries are not democratic.

Well that's what you get for living in California, you sacrifice your votes worth. If you really cared that much about your vote you'd live in wyoming and have a better say about your pick.

We wait for Poseidon to remove them.

1979 actually but whatever

Not true you uneducated dipshit. Trumps entire campaign was geared toward winning the electoral college and not the general population. He is smarter than Hillary Clinton, and it shows. Look at his campaign stops versus hers, and why he knew it was important to hit small towns all over the rust belt and midwest.

The EC worked exactly as it was intended too, and Trump won damn near every county

because 705454 opinions from one location is not more valuable than 194717 opinions from another location. why the fuck would wyoming be in the union if they werent aloud a voice? think before you say something stupid

We don't want mongoloids from California deciding every election

sure kid

Because whats good for rich commiefornians who send their taxes to an offshore bahamas bank account isnt good for the hardworkers of the farm belt.

Despite the trolls, this isn't a partisan issue. This concerns the Republicans too. It's their country as well, even if the left out-numbers them. So why shouldn't they care for improving their own so-called "Democracy."

>inb4 it's not a democracy, it's a republic
Those terms are synonymous in Burgerland.

That picture would have a point if it was the popular vote that matters. As far as which one is more important, you would have to be an idiot to think California is in any way less important than Wyoming.

yawn. can't take losing, don't vote kid.

I like you user. MAGA

Get rid of the electoral college and presidential nominees will only pander to states and cities with large population. California, Texas, New York and Florida would be the only voices that mattered and the only issues that would be addressed would be those related to their life and culture.

The whole point of the electoral college is so that Wyoming and smaller states can have a voice at all and have their concerns addressed.

You don't think Trump supporters would have been screaming and yelling if he had won the popular vote, but lost the Electoral vote?

they would also make promises they would never keep.
muh popularity contest. muh free

>mongoloids
That place which has 10% of your people and 16% of your gdp.
That place which has silicon valley
That place where the smartest people from around the world gather
Spot the republican

so.. is this the freeduhms that retarded americans can't stop yapping about?

almost there need a few more tears

sweet tears. more please.
seriously kid if my side lost I wouldn't be here.

>Implying that all people of California are rich
>Implying rich people wouldn't benefit more from buying electors in the electoral college.

I didn't vote for Hillary Clinton either.

spot the butthurt.

Then they need to change how many votes bigger states get to make it more fair. Like instead of 55 votes Cali should get like 70 or something.

because without the electoral college every election will be heavily biased to urban areas.
the electoral college offsets that bias.

I love you in a completely nonhomosexual and only slightly sexual way brother. The tide is turning and the commies, globalists, and braindead zombies are shitting themselves.

Not even american bro.

so freeduhms
such democracy
wow

never said you did.
seriously is everyone born after 1991 a retard?

I do not because I believe Trump voters are smart enough to know the election is decided by the electoral college and not the popular vote. It happened 16 years ago, and most Trump voters weren't wearing diapers in the year 2000.

aww we need to make things how I want them

so what you're saying is that if 6/8 of the pop is white and the rest r black the whites can vote for slavery?

Why are there so many counties in the east half of the US?

"they dont look, act, and think like me.... fuck them."

like I care.

Actually, this info is out of context because the allocation of the electoral votes is based off of Congressional seats. The minimum number of electoral votes regardless of population is 3. One for House and 2 for Senate. Wyoming could have 200K as a population and still get 3 electors. Look at a state with a population more aligned and the numbers even out.

I think all states should get equal electoral votes so that one state doesn't outweigh another and all states have their voices heard as a collective rather than one outweighing the other. Each state's concerns are equally as valid as the next. Not crying or complaining just my 2 cents.

you're to stupid to understand.

Pure supposition at this point. If I give you a "yes", will you agree that acting like a Trump supporter, especially after all the negative assumptions about them, isn't something you should strive toward?

cared enough to reply twice rofl

because there is stuff there. those larger counties in the west are vast areas of nothing

That's where people live. Idaho can get away with having 3 counties because it only has about 43 citizens.

Hillary supporter right here.

no its crying.

you cant be this dumb

Lol I'm not the dude you're arguing with but it's even more sad that someone who's almost fucking 40 is on Sup Forums arguing politics. I'm literally half your age and far more emotionally mature than you.

sad and shallow.

lib tears

sure kid.

I would grab that granny by the pussy and fill her barren womb with my seed

but the states already outweigh each other on population. states with more people already get more say, the college offsets that

There is a time and a place for these discussions, between the election and the inauguration is not the time or place for this. Want to change the system start in February, because right now your point is weakened by a bunch of whiny bitches.

Go put your tinfoil hat back on

thanks for the explanation

fuck you bro

Did you not see OP's picture?
Also it's grossly disproportionate

there will be no change. just the standard liberal bitchfest.

buckscountycouriertimes.com/news/local/election/hillary-clinton-voters-speak-out-against-donald-trump-win-at/article_a3e8ca7f-bc3e-585d-817c-51248be8e5c5.html

Almost got me

>implying he's not 100% correct
Well except about the killing. you don't need to be killed, you need to be woken up to how brainwashed they've got you.

The USA is not structured like a single nation. It is more like a coalition of 50 small nations, the electoral college is a reflection of that. While there is argument for having states give out their electors in a representative manner within their states the idea of 1 person 1 vote is dumb.

This would centralise the US even more and disenfranchise smaller states. Unless the US gov decided to oppress those states they would simply choose to leave the union and the USA would loose most of its territory, resources and a big chunk of population.

remember that we are talking about a country of 300,000,000 people here. a simple popular vote wont hold it all together, they have to be decentralised. Now while the electoral college is unique to the USA, pretty much all other large democracies have decentralised systems. Take Germany and Russia for example, both are federations where the states have a lot of power.

sad and pathetic kid.

it's because of the big Lie, dumdum
youtube.com/watch?v=878fUL92YSc

Only through socialization... participation trophies have failed to teach an entire generation about losing gracefully. Until a couple weeks ago a Democrat under 29 hadn't lost a Presidential election in which they could vote.

Not surprising they are chimping out.

youtube.com/watch?v=7wC42HgLA4k

This video explains it far more eloquently than I could.

Your electoral college system is as fucked as our First-Past-The-Post system (UKfag with an interest in international politics here).

For example, I might not have agreed with our EU vote, but the majority wanted to leave. That was fair and decisive.

he's right tho, illegal aliens don't represent my vote. I guess you're ok with being a cuck to them just like europe.

so as to enable areas of low population to control the elections? genius logic.

Really don't understand what's such a bad idea about this. The electoral college already partially does this. They go about it differently, but they basically redistribute votes into different proportions based on population density. Care to enlighten me?

Nothing personal kid

because if we didn't have the EC then the most populous 30 cities in America would decide the president every year.

Why is there so much complaining about the election? When obama won a lot of people disliked him but i feel like it wasnt this bad. Like there werent mass riots (that i know of at least) there were protests obviously but not like this. Are all liberals this whiny and spoiled to the point where they'll throw a fit if they dont get their way? Shit man at one point in your life you gotta grow up, and realize life isn't fair.

true. one of my fathers favorite sayings was "you have to learn to lose".

using the numbers in ops pic every vote is worth three times as much in wyoming,
but california has 66 times the amount of votes.