soundcloud.com/brainbakerymag/sets/willy-wonka-was-a-child

AY
DICK IN PANTS
AY
Muhfuggen BIX NOOD!
AY
MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN
AY

I think he's constantly either underhyped or overhyped. I think he's a fairly talented kid who's good at making hype bangers as well as more chill, serious, emotional content, and can flow pretty well and hold his own as a lyricist, but people only listen to the hype shit so it probably doesn't matter...

YUH

AY

YUH
AY
YUH
AYHEHEH
YUH
YUH
EUH
AY
AY
AY
AY

I mean his hype shit is pretty great as well.

soundcloud.com/jahseh-onfroy/imsippinteainyohood?in=user-55317162/sets/goodshit

pretty annoying. fan base is just blacks and 12 year olds. Literally the worst kinds.

I hate this kind of music, though. I'm biased.

i like his song Valentine

I kept seeing his picture around here and checked out his soundcloud to see was all the hype was about. I was expecting lean weed mumble trash like Young Thug, Lil Uzi Vert or Lil Yatchy but I was actually surpised at how good his songs are, the rap ones and the more chill ones. I really liked Look At Me, #ImSippinTeaInYoHood and KING

>Dude guns and fighting haha XD im edgy i makes me interesting and exciting for the youth

jesus christ this guy is annoying. Just watched his interview with no jumper. Literally almost killed some guy in prison because he was looked at oddly.

hes also a nigger

>hes also a nigger
I don't see the point of adding this to your post. At least "Nigger" into what you were actually saying you faggot

>expecting autists to have proper syntax
your first mistake

lol shouts out to the user that saw his fame coming

t. black people, nu-males, xxx dick suckers, or gays

.. embarrassing. when did mu get so sensitive? Anyone realize the surge of pussies leaking into this board?

is this post supposed to be ironic?

>t. ____
Fuck off back to
Please

AYO, BITCH NIGGA AY
YO
YO
EIYOH
MUH DICK NIGGA AY
YO
AY
YO
AYO NIGGA BITCH MUHFUGGA AY
MUH DICK
EIYOH

youtube.com/watch?v=2FsnVCLYcrM
this fucking bassline

>anime picture

you're as bad as him. Fucking high schooler

this is the power... of black people

I hate this board and I hate rap.

*College
:^)

>this fucking bassline
Yeah it's sound cheap and horrid

never seen or heard of

>George W. Bush right on her pussy, yeah

Are they having sex?

Why do people with potential opt to make tasteless nigger music?

Death Grips for black people

looks like a troubled chap

he should record more songs like look at me and rip roach and release a lp

listening to one of his songs now

beats hard
he's a bit of an edgy cunt

i guess to be interesting you don't need to do much more than yell over distorted 808s

i don't see it, just sounds like another 'got next' internet rapper

School shooter music, soon to be meme status when the hype dies down
>X better than his father Lil Uzi
Stick to rock kiddo

ITT

basic ass 808's with the distortion all the way up. Are you fucking retarded?

maybe he likes distorted basslines dicklicker

then he has some dogshit taste because that's is one the worst fucking 'basslines' ever. Shill die and get better at marketing

isn't he 5'6 lmao

i cant afford marketing seminars to imprrove my technique bc your mom wont stop askingme for more pill money. If "someone" would just move out of her basement maybe she would have a little extra cash flow

I love XXXmesticviolence

What's that one song of his?

"Can't keep my fist in my pants
I punched this bitch in the head (twisted to sound like it rhymes with pants)
My bitch don't love me no more
she kick me out I punch hoes
That bitch wanna drop dead
I gave her the fist she got mad"

AY
JUST BEAT THE FUCK OUT MY GIRL
AY
NOW THAT BITCH BLIND IN ONE EYE

i would lose my fucking shit if a rapper used bix nood as their adlib

xxxtentacion - fuck a bitch
[103.477 views] [Uploaded on 07/08/2016] [duration: 1:43]
[Video starts] [short anime gif as background]
ay ay ay
(EXTREMELY loud distorted bass comes in)
[Hook x2]
FUCK A BITCH FUCK A BITCH
PUSSY NIGGA IMMA PULL THE SWITCH
PUSSY NIGGA IMMA PULL THE SWITCH
AY
[Verse]
PUT A BULLET IN YOU SNITCH
I BEEN HUSTLIN NOW IM RICH
AY AY AY AY
(song stops)
AY
(song starts again)
STICK MY DICK UP IN YOUR BITCH
I GOT THAT ROLLIE ON MY WRIST
DON'T FUCK WITH ME OR MY CLIQUE
AY AY AY AY
[Hook]
Comments (163):
FREE X HE INNOCENT
yung kira
holy shit x is the best artist ever! Hes miles ahead of these niggas hes so relatable
Marc Foster [16, from Whitetown, Wisconsin]

ITT: Viral Marketing

please stop shilling

>your mom
i'd be embarrassed. get lynched nigger

WE HAVE THE SAME THREAD EVERY FUCKING DAY.

WHY IS HIS MARKETING TEAM SO STRONG, HE'S LITERALLY IN JAIL FOR THE NEXT 4YEARS

just another meme rapper.

His raps have no merit, no redeming quality other than yelling shit into a microphone that would make Tyler cringe.

Rides on a hype wave that he's some hard nigger, but the only notches on his belt is some insta vids of him sucker punching drunk people and yelling at some dude in a parking lot.

Production is awfull. I'm all in for hard beats, but smacking trap beats into a hard limiter and brickwalling shit is something everyone can do in 1 minute flat.

Yeah we know black people like anime, what else is new under the sun?

Also have his fans shilling shit real fuckng hard.

Nah, he's pretty shit all over.

How have I never heard about him before yesterday and now he's exploding all over?

How does this nobody get in contact with the Illuminati and where can I sign up?

TO be honest he's been brewing for the past year. Didn't just pop up yesterday.

Blew up with talks of Drake stealing his flow, and just typical soundcloud fame.

>50 posts
>26 IPs

shilling him here is not going to get the death grips effect retard

Sup Forums is always at least one year late to any new developments in music, he has been getting to this point for a while

why would someone shill an artist who has 10 million views on youtube lol

>I don't see how shilling is related to an artist who suddenly gains huge amount of popularity
granted it's obviously bandwagon retards and not paid shills but the result is the same

the collective aneurysm and mental gymnastics as pitchfork and all their nu-male acolytes try and justify liking the music of a guy's in jail for domestic abuse is hilarious

What is the explanation for this, really

He's black and underprivileged so it wasn't his fault or he shouldn't be held to the same standards?
Genuinely curious for the rationalization, not trying to be Sup Forums. This shit is just dumb

shills pls go

reminder that' he's a manlet woman beater

ok ,let me redpill on you onhim,:
1-one of the freshest rappers on thegame no doubt, rumoured to rival drake
3-very strong fighter, he took down his pregnant girlfriend. when you think about it, that's a fetus inside of her, so he beat them one against two.
4-cool rapper hair, definitely one of the more woke styles we see today. let's be on the lookout for this young ebony starlet.

Saved

the left like their pets.

The black community can not amount to anything without help from the left. If they do, the left will will be quick with uncle tom and new slaves labels.

Just see what happened when Kanye had a meeting with Trump and went on some tangent during his live shows about how black people need to pick themselves up.

There's nothing rational about it. The left will excuse almost anything on behalf of the black community as long as it serves their cause.

Sitting with the bragging rights as the saviours of the black community is just another one of their pillars that hold their moral superiority up.

Not that the right it any better, they are also quick to highlight any blacks that support their causes.

He reminds me of Naruto

Shitty punk kid who feels the need to scream to the world how hes gonna be the greatest, we shall see if he actually makes something of his hype wave

I've been listening to his music for a while and haven't even noticed how he gained all this hype. How the fuck did it happen? Is it because of all these reaction videos that every fucking reaction channel has made?

wtf i love xxxtentacion now

I look at him now the way I looked at Xavier Wulf back in 2010. Punk rapper with a shit attitude, give him some time and he might change his name and actually make some decent music

bump

he's just the 2010 earl sweatshirt of 2017

>trash like Young Thug, Lil Uzi Vert or Lil Yatchy
You actually have the fucking worst taste. Kill yourself.

way too inconsistent to have lasting appeal. once he makes a focused LP he's going to start alienating different groups within his fanbase and they hype will die exponentially from there.

did you think this was clever as you typed it

Is this black metal?

youtube.com/watch?v=xnZQnp7NnpQ

You're on a Taiwanese stamp collecting board complaining about a Taiwanese stamp...

Since when is Kanye West or xxtentacion the entire black community? Taylor Swift or Katy Perry are not the population of the white community, now are they?

Watch out, faggot mods will ban you for saying the nasty n-word on here.

Kek, is this Verycoolguy?

what nigger isn't

He'll never be as good as our struggling artist Young Thug

STOP SPAMMING THIS FAGGOT, God I hate this new underground faggot wave of retards like this guy, Lil pump, Lil peep, smokepurp, ski mask. Last year's wave of uzi, yachty, kodak, 21 was way better and tolerable at the very least. Can't say the same for these faggots. Sage

> 5' 6"
No wonder he's so angry

damn that interview I just saw with the Jumper didnt help his case either

wtf i hate xxxtentacion now

that potentially could mean something

I enjoy him a lot desu

He does have a lot of filler songs, but his good songs truly have the potential to become bigger than Soundcloud gems.

Also, he just has a rawness and aggressive factor that attracts a lot of people to his music

Crafted from Niggeronium

but its flame

do this many people on Sup Forums actually believe that x is being shilled
he's just a product of meme magic, albeit normie memes