What % of Sup Forums loves this guy

What % of Sup Forums loves this guy

got cucked by the donald

0/10

milo is just another faggot who believe's hes a god or something
he belongs with the rest of them

i like his honesty and his ballsiness. he has a shit load of good points.

however i don't like when he picks on people or tries to be offensive just for a reaction, i think it does nothing but discredit his views and makes his job harder. doesn't see worth it for just a bit of self entertainment.

Is dat Moot?

+1

Twat. Any points he may or may not have are buried beneath a wall of ego and self-promotion. He doesn't really believe in anything, he's just a media whore who's figured out a good way to keep up publicity.

Milo is an insufferable cunt. He has no principles and says stupid shit for attention.

This. He makes his money off of being a provocateur, but that approach actually overshadows decent points. He also is so full of himself that he can't admit when he's wrong. Basically, a wasted mind. I think he's smart, but he's only in it for the money and attention.

Is his performance actually a part of his character in a way? It says a lot about who he appeals to.

>
he's only in it for the money and attention

WHO ELS DOES THAT SOUNDS LIKE

I'm sure he genuinely thinks he's right about everything. And while he's got a lot of valid points and can argue them well he's still an arrogant provocative ass and I agree with - a lot of good could have come from him being more restrained. I also think he metaphorically sucks his boss' cock too much in that he will defend everything that appears on Breitbart even if it's full of shit. For someone who's big on facts and figures this doesn't do him any favours.

no, a lot of us don't cuz he's an oxymoron/character
being gay & conservative, really?
but doesn't matter fagotry can be cured by electro-shocks soon in ur medicare

i think he really does have passion for his arguments, but he's a writer and a columnist, and as a writer and a columnist he stands to make a lot of money from hitting his target audience with provocative stuff.

... most famous people?

This is only an issue because conservatives became dominated by the religious right in recent years. Traditional conservative politics don't necessarily conflict with being LGBTQ, a woman, or a minority. Limited power of government over citizens, upholding state's rights, sticking to the constitution instead of bloating government with policy, low taxation instead of paying into social welfare programs, etc... It's mostly legal and political stuff, not social issues. These days it's simply idiotic to be a gay republican because muh Christian values.

faggot%

When he does interview vs actual journalists, he keeps to his talking points, which are usually pretty solid.

When he's on his own somewhere on the internet, he's usually a ponce and a dick.

So he's basically the worst marketer of his own valid points.

Milo is a kool guy and the mainstream media are terrified of him because of how sassy he is

Today's conservatives are yesterday's liberals. Traditional Christian values have always been the center mark of America for about a hundred years. These people have been becoming less and less Christian by adopting these positive views on homosexuals and the such, since liberals from yesterday have already finished pushing the idea. It's all social issues. What are you talking about? What, are you some edgy Atheist who believes that just because someone holds religious values that they're always dumb or something?

"Traditional Christian Values" may have been prevalent in America for a long time now (at least saying you have them has been), but they were applied in a more secular way before the GOP went full old Testament. When they became challenged by other religions and secular thinking becoming more popular is when they started being used against people through religious conservative policy. Maybe it was a reaction to the norm being challenged by others wanting a society where Christianity wasn't the default setting, who knows. But my point was that it's becoming the focal point for all republican activity at the expense of common sense policy and actually getting shit done for the good of the people. Democrats have done the same thing in over-legislating "social progress" instead of focusing on issues like getting healthcare and education on par with the rest of the civilized world, and ending the extremely harmful and self-defeating 'war on drugs'.

No, I'm not an atheist. I have spiritual beliefs, but I do believe that anyone who mindlessly buys into mainstream religion without personally and critically examining its history and texts are idiots. Christians today are not even close to what they were in Jesus' time, and they choose to believe stuff about their religion that has no basis in scripture because the priest tells them so.

Jewnigger

Alright. I was just misunderstanding you, then.

Milo is amazing.

I like Milo. He stands up to feminists and SJW's and puts a young face on the conservative movement.

Plus, he's gay, so he's the Immunity Cat of political correctness.

I like that he is so flamboyantly gay that even SJW's sometimes are offended by him. He is definitely not right about everything, but he is needed.

But most of all, he is very entertaining to watch