Rate thread

Rate thread.
Also, am I really so unattractive that I cant even find a date on the shitty MeetMe app?

You're a Mexican faggot aren't you..

that's because the dating apps are for ripped dudes who are like 8-9/10, if you're anything below you won't have a chance

just meet people irl like a normal faggot

too beta.

5/10

3/10

Not ugly you just look like a boring beta male. Give me one reason why a girl would pick you. you cant

6/10

7/10 cute for a chick

6-7/10
people who aren't white have a very low response rate from people not their race, and meetme is probably mainly white people

That's honestly true.
Fuck.

10/vato loco

scottish?

Get a faggot earing. Then 8/10

get on this dick, Sup Forumsfags

ok

not even you here

10/10

Looks like you get pussy thrown at you more than you'd like.

i'm white but thanks i guess

8/10

swede?

yeah

You're normal

bamp

How about me?

Youre pretty damn cute

sandnigger/10

You got nothing to worry about, you look just fine.

5/10

Maybe higher if you shave or grow out your hair more.

Download clover, I met my girl on there

Vote for Pedro

Damn I got 10/10 amish the other day.

you look like dwights cousin on the office. you should shave if you dont get any beard coverage on your cheeks.
4/10 with beard
possible 6.5/10 without

beta as fuck but kinda pretty for a dude 8/10

geeky 6/10

would fuck u 10/10

would fuck u 9.5/10

Fuck you I know you in real life.

Yeah, you look normal enough. Not sure there is anything special about you. You don't look handsome though just average. You can do alright if you're confident. Bitches love that shit more than cash in some cases. I think most bitches would cheat on a rich beta with a confident poor fag.

Nah, you're probably just boring TBH

I get the feeling you probably put women off with your attitude. You smell like desperation.,

Bulk up, shave head and you will get laid

Pretty sure im an average butterface

You know Johnny Depp?

>Get full stubble
>shave the inner half an inch of eyebrows
>grow medium length hair
There you go. Also your arms are like noodles, you gotta eat big to get big, come on.

Don't tell people to shave their fucking heads retarded trips.

average dude. would fuck if i had too many shots.
shave, the stubble looks like shit 7/10

geeky 5/10

skin is iffy but that vneck is super beta on you
7/10

Pretty good.

5.5/10

Cute af 9/10

you look very feminine, gain some muscle and lose the soul patch

Grow your mustache out and trim your beard back. Get them closer to an equal length unless your running for president in 1860. Actually, I'd say keeo the stache as is, and trim the rest of your neckbeard down to the same length. I know it's not really a neckbeard, but it looks like one because your ratios are all off. Hair looks good. I've had a solid beard for years, I only know these things because through experience. If you need to have your beard that long, at least comb it down and grow your stache to match.

Underaged and should be band. Oh I'm wrong? Prove it with ID's (cover up the important shit). You fuckin 14 yos are ruining Sup Forums

Ah Hell yeah (no pun intend) trips.

Actually, shaving your head can work wonders, but you're good with hair. Grow it out even, and keep the facial hair as is.

Or just shave.

That's fucking bullshit.

Fuck this face rate thread, everyone is just fucking around.

Go clean shaven Sup Forumsro. Good bone structure, but your beard is weak. Let the bone structure show rather than giving people a weak beard to focus on. Hair looks good. Go get some Asian broads. They luv avg white boys.

R8 :^]

Will do.

Don't tell people not to tell people to shave their fucking heads retard

My daughter in law would like you

Rate me :)

Get better lighting, can't see shit.

>sandnigger
>mexican
Not all brown people are arbs, stupid euro kid

Finish your hw and brush your teeth before you go to bed boys

Pretty good, you don't have any major problems, lucky.

got a better lit pic?

post results. I've always wanted to give advice to guys who have beards like yours, because I personally don't think that look is anyone's best look. It doesn't enhance the face in any way. Good luck.

Top left, how about me.

ethnicity? also,

Ishmael?

Hiroshima/10

You wearing a wig? What's with the weird tan-line below hairline?

6/10

4/10
Blue's not your color

You're okay by the looks of it. Look into zinc and vitamin A for your acne. Zind decreases inflammation. Cutting refined sugar out of your diet helps too (its worked for me.) You're a big white guy, any tail that comes your way is yours to lose.

Idk honestly, new haircut

9/10 because you're cute and look like you'd be sweet

9/10 because you look like your above anons polar opposite. raw and mean and yeahh

10/10 because you look like you'd be the perfect mix between the two above anons

What you think would be my color?

A diet.

Fucking lmao

kek

atomic turquoise definitely

top right, fucking boss

Unemployed/10

Oh shit lmao

I'm sorry to say hispanic males look scummy with facial hair. You absolutely look like you're supposed to be outside trimming my hedges,

Go to bed, you're like 15.

Criminal Mr. Clean. Mr. Dirty. Not a pencil beard guy myself, but if it works.

You look like this faggy/soft-ass asian kid who's afraid of me, so I can't give an unbiased opinion. You're probably fine. If you're any older than 23 you need a new haircut though.

ABSOLUTE PUSSYLORD. J/k too afraid to show real face but still wants attention.

Beard is awful. Otherwise fine.

See above.

I didn't know moot was back. But yeah, clear up your skin and gain some weight.

Grow your hair out, your hairline is too high to do that cut.

You look like you fuck 14 year old girls. Shave face or grow more. Clothing/style is horrendous. Buy some nice clothes.

Google how to clear up acne scars. Super short hair on asians only works if you're built.

Witnessed

Rate my friend here

topkek, try 55k a year

Meet me has the grossest women out there

>712788309
K

not impressed by the salary but i'll take the L here, you are in fact a contributing member of society. i was wrong.

2002/10. Thick rims, stache, nose ring, hat, hoodie. WTF do you look like Sup Forumsro. That shit's hiding your face. Sack up and resubmit.

not bad, but you south east asian?