Here we go

here we go

Absolutely disgusting

Shitty feet, op. Post more like this

i wanna lick her toes

not shitty at all some of the best feet ever in fact I took that angle to make them look even bigger they are a size 11.5 and a currently girl I am into.....trust me they are amazing....and not to be a asshole but that pictures has been posted like 20 times in the last week lol

increddible

I have a friend that looks like her and I'm in love with her and her feet. Pic related, she sent this to me to tease me

lol again....pictures everyone has seen like 20 times a week.....its worn out lol

More of her feet

Even if its worn out at least he has better feet pics than op

It is worn out but you have to get the thread going somehow.

Damnnnn

doesn't make me very inclined as the OP to start threads or post original content when everyone is just going to hate on it lol

Just post good oc

We need more pics.

lol there was nothing wrong with my OC but its fine won't ever start another OC thread again just to have all the same images pop up over and over and over which 3/4 of them are not as good as everyone thinks they are anyway lol

I'm sorry man you sounds really mad :( sorry if I hurt your feelings criticizing your feet pics. I didn't realize that you were going to save feet threads on Sup Forums

its not about that man you don't see me going disgusting polish colour or they look like male feet in those sandals and shit fine line between what should and shouldn't be said....

More of her feet

Gf

now your stuff I like OC and beautiful shape...

Those are absolutely disgusting.

no thanks.

correct

This bitch with her ugly ass shoes and middle toe longer than her index toe.

For gods sake have some self-respect.

70/40 those are on a guy.

anyone wanna see some footpunkz stuff?

damn man love those wrinkles on her sole and those toes :)

gf is coming home from a long day with flats soon, already promised shed let me smell her feet. couple of hours and im in heaven.

No?

Thanks

more like this

So you're either a spic or a lowkey nigger

Context?

more

some user posted it some time ago, dont remember the context, probably wasnt interesting.

Niggers ?

Gonna need moar of that...

not him, but given that that's literally the response every female friend I have ever asked feet pics from has had I am going to out on a limb and guess they asked "could you send a pic of your feet?"