Other than Talking Heads and the two that came after it, what other stuff sounds like this?

Other than Talking Heads and the two that came after it, what other stuff sounds like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIPfTWZDeFs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lyLUIXWnrC0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yNmta1gFjxU&ebc=ANyPxKp8TCyq6j-g2PxEHxAzItRbPdBKwS_SQ64elyESIy-MVDpoLBHeZqyM24KYfiKhEAOUkUbX8ugnxl4C5_xaPh8shf6J8A
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

only king crimson and talking heads

certain primus stuffs maybe?

youtube.com/watch?v=oIPfTWZDeFs
slightly

eh... I mean, closest thing I can think of is the Contortions - buy

good album. OP listen to this album.

I don't think either KC or TH are particularly Dada user.

Shut the fuck up

rekt

Embarrassing

good post

pic related

Nothing compares to discipline and indiscipline.

How many bands can try to play like shit and still make it sound so good together?

>I like it!

I repeat myself when under stress

If any of you knew the slightest thing about dada you'd know that Duchamp was not considered dada and the actual Dadaists hated people calling him dada
The only reason people have very recently started talking about dada is because of that dumbass Sup Forums video that fantano took the piss out of and when people talk about dada it's always fucking Duchamp who isn't really dada

What the fuck are you talking about?
Dada being one of the most important genres of modern art has absolutely nothing to do with Sup Forums or Fantano.

I know it was important
What I was saying is that nobody ever talked about it on 4vhan until that video and then everybody is referencing dada and Duchamp whilst not knowing a single thing about it

Ah, you were talking about Sup Forums. I'm not hip to the newest memes so you might be right. Have a link for that video?

Belew has some interesting solo work, though it's pretty inconsistent

The original
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lyLUIXWnrC0
The reply
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yNmta1gFjxU&ebc=ANyPxKp8TCyq6j-g2PxEHxAzItRbPdBKwS_SQ64elyESIy-MVDpoLBHeZqyM24KYfiKhEAOUkUbX8ugnxl4C5_xaPh8shf6J8A

It's not all about dada but that's the part that everyone seems to have picked up on

Couldn't get past 1:36. People seriously think like this? Jesus why is Sup Forums so uncultured...

Yeah, and it's been leaking into Sup Forums for a while
From what I remember he claims dada to be utter shit because of Duchamps 'fountain'

That's a good shout actually. Jerry Was a Race Car Driver (I think it's that one) is very obviously influenced by the Chapman stick riff in Elephant Talk
Have done, it's bretty gud
Will check
Yeah, I've checked some of Belew's stuff out and I like a lot of it. I think anything with Belew on it will be a certain level of great.

The Dada comment was supposed to shut down the toilet comment, with a response that is easily understandable. Who cares about "what isn't really Dada" when popular consciousness is the determining factor. Sperging out like this continues to be embarrassing.

>implying I'm the same person that told you to shut the fuck up

>What is a proxy

>on a phone

Holy SHIT it was just a joke why are you autists all sperging out

My Life in the Bush of Ghosts

that's not what is taught in universities!