VIRGIN THREAD
1. your age
2. why are you still one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l3f1TqFEkRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7re329HAeic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

24 not a virgin fuck all you faggots who havent felt pussy

This counts as shitposting, because we all ready know why we are virgins, and it has nothing to do with penis size, and if you think it does,you are just trying to make yourself feel better you piece of shit

i havent left the house and seen another person for 5 years

everything on Sup Forums is shitposting so what's the point?

asexual

because I feel I have pearly penile papules, and I'm afraid of what they might say or tell people I know.

so fuck a bitch they dont know?

ive been told im an attractive dude and ive been asked by ugly girls if I would straight up fuck them but I aint settling for less than I want. the problem is that I dont deserve what I want and im not looking for 1 night stands or paying for STD ridden hookers.

because I'm ugly.

nah I wouldn't fk a random bitch that's just not me

>pic related

Does it count if you have awkward gay sex with your best friend in highschool?

b-bump

this faggot

I'm just the same man, i have had ugly girls try stuff with me, but if i am not attracted to them then i am not going to enjoy fucking them/being in a relationship with them

Turned 27 today, mostly because its only negressess and beaners who have asked to fuck. I don't find those attractive at all.

I understand that you are datamining but I will contribute nonetheless.
Poor life choices

OP didn't mention dick size

40 and have fucked over 100 women. I’m just here to make you feel bad. On the other hand, if you guys do start getting laid you’ll be able to fuck 4 times a night whereas I blow my load once and have to go to sleep.

guess i friendzone myself. 3rd girl interested in me since college started, 3rd times the charm tbh

Pics prove that

How much did you pay for that photo set?

I'm way too awkward when talking to women i find attractive, i have been told i am not bad looking but i will not settle for anyone i am not attracted too, and everyone i am attracted too is not attracted to me mainly because they think its weird that i am so shy and also i stayed off school/college all the time so i have like no grades and cannot get a good job, and i don't go out too often as i wont just go out on my own to try and find girls and my friends only know girls that are bitches/not interested/in a relationship

Oh yeah and I'm 19

normie feels
there's hope for you yet fam

19 wanted first time to be special but was always emotionally distant in relationships also attracted to white girls but city is 88% Mexican

Really? how

>
Eeww i would hate that. to me any woman who is not white is unattractive

14. Becuase this bitch that gave a blowjob was on her period

Me^

Chekin dem trips

20, Just didn't feel like it, and I thought it was funny to turn people down for the colour of her hair.

It's pretty bad 3/4 ex's were Mexican but they were very light skinned

You are making excuses and rationalising because you are a scared manchild.

And then you had 6 kids, one for each time you fucked them.

Just don't care

1: 31
2: I'm an aspie, I have ulcerative Colitis, which makes me fart and shit constantly, And it has also rendered me impotent. Not that it matters, my dick was approximately 3.5" fully erect anyway, and because i have to spend about 18 hours a day resting to stop myself from vomiting blood, i'm both fat as shit and poorer as fuck too.

Would you fuck me? I wouldn't.

hey man i also have PPP and nobody has ever said anything to me, at least not yet. im 23

19, beta, small dick, dumb.

I just want to be loved

Chickened out. Biggest dick ever and I chickened out

Rape is wrong

beta

face pic

go to school, child

26 at this point just making excuses because I think I'm lazy. I guess I've messed around but I don't count it as sex.

1. 20
2. socially anxious, ugly sand nigger, addicted to games

Kill me :)

because i watch shit like this
youtube.com/watch?v=l3f1TqFEkRQ

22. Fucked one girl. The whole time I wondered what her vibrator would feel like in my ass as I dressed in her clothes. So I'm not surprised that I haven't fucked a girl since considering I'm currently in a pair of discopants wishing I was in chastity

Used to just be socially retarded, but Ive been doing a lot of different drugs since I graduated and now I'm just a fuckin idiot. I've pretty much accepted it and stopped trying to change.

picture an overweight light skinned mexican with nigger lips and a beard and you have me

im not

i wish someone would fuck me

more?

So do i just dont bring it up and they wont notice it

sauce?

Let me love you, user

>17 year old on Sup Forums
>nobody cares

shoot them all
youtube.com/watch?v=7re329HAeic

21. First GF was too shy and didn't want to fuck. That and I work way too much. Overall, I'm not too concerned about having sex at the moment

Never had a girlfriend

19 anos de idade.
Vitiligofag
kill me :)

you must be super successful not having a sexual drive.

wut? LOL

Drone Strike incoming

Not too bold with my advances but have had some close experiences

b&

40 and bragging about a hundred women, let's say you started at twenty, you literally only averaged five a year, that's not even impressive.

please

went to the toilet once to take a shit, wiped and got up and seen blood all over my dick. panic'd and wiped it off

then i realised it was from under the toilet seat. then learned sister had a miscarriage that evening and was rushed to hospital. so i had all miscarriage period blood all over my dick

Whatever faggot. Just try it. There's ways to get passed a ban

Speech issues through all of school until sophomore year,the two girls that did ever like me decided that there were better people for them and wanted to be friends and I've just been quiet ever since

Why would I get banned?

not anymore

masturbate 4-12 times a day, being in a relationship is boring work, would rather just have time to myself

wake up bust go to work get home bust play some vidya bust eat bust vidya bust internet bust sleep

No I'm not saying you would get banned. You said I would get banned. Hence the b&. Unless you meant to type b8, but then my good sir you fucked up. Use the right characters for what you're trying to say

Haven't found the right one, don't mean marriage, just don't wanna fuck a random chick for my first time

pic pls. i dont know if it's offensive but vit is hot

I and my boyfriend

I'm ugly, but that's not the problem cuz many ugly men can get a gf if they have a great personality, sadly that's not my case, my self-esteem is very low and I think I have depression but I need psychiatric confirmation

20. gotta become a wizard

Não Guy, minhas manchas são na face. Isso causaria quebra de anonimato

Respect user

I think I'd fuck you.

autism
broke as fuck

But I didn't say "b&." I'm the 15 year old loser virgin. Sorry for confusion. I'm new to Sup Forums

18. Have fucked 16 girls in my life. It's easy not to be a retarded social outcast and to try to look decent in public.

I don't care anymore. If it is meant to happen it will happen, if not it won't....Or at least that is what I tell myself.

Go get hookers user, they are real and awesome if you go to South East Asia.

Kill yourself you prepubescent piece of shit. Get the fuck out of here you fucking nobody

Nigga every guy has that to some degree.

This isn't a good place to be if you're actually 15 by the way

15 anos é uma boa idade, tente fazer sexo antes de 20 anos. 18 anos tornara-se um adulto, 19 um jovem(Young) 20 um virgem.
Lembre-se anao. Sexo antes de 20 anos ou Sup Forums

Nice attempt at being edgy

stop posting in portuguese, retard

not edgy, just mad

This seems like the best place to be at age 15, actually.

Error 404

1. -3 weeks of age
2. I am a fetus