Ok, so what one is better?

Ok, so what one is better?

Why?

PC

If I have to choose between those 2, I will choose PS4 because it looks cool.

>/thread

>inb4 PC master race faggots

Wait for scorpio if you want a console.

Ps3

Ps4 because it actually has exclusives that are worth anything. The fact its more powerful also helps a bit, but mostly the fact it has more and better games is the winning factor. Thats not going to change even if the xbone pro or whatever is slightly more powerful, it still lacks the games. There is a reason ps4 has outsold xbone more than 2 to 1 its cuz of the games.

There both great people just like to bitch about liking one or the other because there to poor to buy both

PS4 user here
Go for PC

PS4 CUZ IT'S A PS4!

ps4 is lightyears better. better interface, better controller, better deals on games.

However, Generally if a game is avail on pc I tend to get it for pc over any console. I only got a ps4 and my handhelds for games that are exclusive to them. As such. yeah ps4 > xbone and always will, actually playstation has always owned compared to other systems just due to the game libary alone. No system really matches it console wise.

I thought the make all the same games for all the platforms

>better interface
Yeah sure if you liek slow, clunky, unoptimized pieces of shit
>better controller
No, the Xbone controller is leagues ahead, better triggers, more comfy shape, force feedback triggers and much better battery life
>better deals on games
again, false the free games for having gold are much, much better than the ps4 ones. The store is also better and more responsive and better deals

Also, the Xbone has much better download speeds and much smoother online, that doesn't go down once a week.

Source: I own both the Xbone shits all over the PS4

>40-50 million PS4 sales
>30-40 million Xbone sales
>2 to 1 sales ratio
Sonyggers try to do maths everyone.

neither

>implying there is a difference
>implying the libraries aren't 95% identical
>implying that 5% is nothing more than shitty immersion "games" or boring shooters

everything u just said is demonstrably false. Dumbass.

Really? come on just get a PC, case closed... fuck the consoles

>console
>better
>forced to pay for full price games forever
HAHAHAHAHAHA

It's like people want to be slaves.

You can just ignore these trolls cum autist "pc fags".
I am always with Sony, so guess you can tell which one is better according to me.

xbox 1 never has good sales. PS store has wicked sales like every week. PS controller 1000x better. PS$ interface is fast and user friendly xbone interface is fucking bullshit. Also psn is free and xbox live makes u pay for ur own internet. Also ps4 lets u use way more devices on it

Lmfao trolling at its finest. Way to go op. I'm taking notes on this bait

How exactly is an online store more responsive that another's?
1/10 made me respond.