I am God. Feel free to ask me any questions

I am God. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2QEcltnLwYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why is gay sex a sin? It feels good man.

sex with traps is gay?

You aren't God.
I am God.

Is rape ok if she's dressed sluty

Is God your first name or your surname?

How big is your dick

Why did you fuck Mary?

Joseph was pissed.

Your son's a whore, you know.

why do you have white eyes???

I never said gay sex was a sin.

Yes.

Too bad I have the original dubs.

Hmmmm...

God is a pseudonym.

Big enough.

What Mary do you mean? Joseph? Who is my son?

When you're God, you can change your eye color.

Why hasnt raggedy princess gotten an episode yet?

Why are children forcibly tormented by schools?

Why are there retards?

If you go to hell, are you punished with gay sex
If you go to heaven, are you rewarded with gay sex

will trump build the wall? will tacos get eaten by a half asian?

High God.

I don't make T.V. shows. Try asking the producers.

Because people can be cruel.

A pet project of mine.

Asking the important questions.

Trump will build a wall. Tacos are already eaten by half asians.

why are some people black

why is OP a faggot

Why Laissez Faire recently?

Why does humanity seem to be inherently evil?

Why create life?

do you have console commands

You made the producers, and you are omnipresent, sooooooo you should know

Why did this show up for god?

why is my penis so long

Why did you create muslims?

WTF, man.

wheres my dad and why did i steal that bike yesterday

is controlling the universe like sims

will they pay me?

God, what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?

Can you create a rock so big that even you aren't capable to move?

"Does god stay in heave because he fears what he created on land?" ( Spykids 2 )

1. This is what certain people have chosen, and what others have allowed to be.
2. Because it is easier to be shit then be gold.
3. To see what would happen.

No need for a console. Whatever I wish to happen, happens.

The producers have not decided to create an episode with the character in it. I do not take a role in this, out of my own will. You are free to mail them, however, with your question, as I have answered.

Cannot disclose that.

As a pet project.

WTH would have been more appropriate.

Where the women are at, and because you allowed yourself to steal it.

The universe, yes. Earth, however, is a special exception.

I do not deem this worthy of an answer. You must deal with that alone.

Earth is what happens.

WHERE WERE YOU

how do you explain ghosts

which god are you, the bible one, or the goatfucker one

can jet fuel melt steel beams

is it still rape if i yell surprise?

how much did the holla cost

what is your name?

Why is OP a fag?

if your all knowing, than you would of known eve would eat the apple, thus you are a cruel god

I can create a rock so interesting, I don't wish to move it. Earth.

As for big, that is a concept that doesn't really matter. If you were God, you'd get it.

I do not stay in heave. I don't really stay anywhere actually, I just kind of go places. Think traveler with no money, except I need no money.

There.

I don't explain them. They will remain a mystery until someone figures them out.

Neither. I am God.

I can make it so.

Depends on the girl.

Bad joke.

Cannot reveal my real name.

It is often wondered.

I am not the biblical God. That is a hugely distorted version. So, I don't really care if you eat apples or not.

You my sons would be perfect, but that's boring, so I let it happen

No questions. Just wanna say thanks for giving us #DADDYDONALD. Happy Thanksgiving, M'Lord.I wish someone or something else could do it for you......... but, Bless Yourself. You're the best.

can i have doubles?

so, if your not the bible god, jerking off and sucking dick is cool right?

Yo dude check out this video and sub to him I dare you!!!
youtu.be/2QEcltnLwYc

Second this

Your heresy is not allowed here.

BRUH xD

How much am aids for the price of 3

will God deny me dubs

why did you make nignogs?

I did not "give" him to you. You can thank your neighbors for that. Be friendly to them as well, and they can do even more for you.

Yes.

I don't care what you do in your free time.

Mortal, I do not care what your channel is about.

I will deny you trips.

A pet project.

Why do you allow suffering?

God yesterday I took a giant shit. So big that the toilet started to overflow. Since I'm a clean freak I didn't want it to happen, so I scooped all the shit into my mouth and swallowed it. Did I do the rite thing?

Will I ever get to smell Katy Perry's feet? That is really all I want in life.

Will I ever get a gf or bf? I hurt.

He is your child, M'Lord. I thank Thee for the goodness in the All, that allows such a man to emerge during such a pivotal era.
My neighbors, I feel they are lazy, violent, easily manipulated, and ignorant. Please relieve their troubled souls. Help them to learn, and to feel, again. They are broken. I appreciate everything you do. Thanks for keeping the scales balanced. I bow, most humbly, to thee.

Why did you make niggers?

All beings on earth have a will free from my own, therefore free will. Since beings have free will, they are free to inflict pain and misfortune on others, subject to certain balances. As to whether you suffer from it or not is your choice, completely.

I will not try to see if this is true or not. If it is, you literally ate shit. Rite thing here is irrelevant.

You can, however, it would take a very massive amount of work and effort to reach that goal, and it is not worth it.

You can get one, as it is your choice, but it will take a lot of effort to do so.

They are indeed broken. You will see something coming along soon. No need to bow, as I leave Earth in everyones hands, and the scales balance themselves, as you will someday see.

A pet project.

Dizem por aí que Deus é brasileiro.
É verdade?

Why are we all such broken, evil, empty creatures? Even the best among us are

Why do I keep smoking crack and shooting up heroin

nigga where ya been

Indeed. #DADDYDONALD Keeping the scales balanced.

I've read many excerpts from your several books. Have you read #DADDYDONALD 's 'The Art of the Deal'?

Did you vote in the US elections? Who did you root for? Partial to either candidate?

Why the fuck you let Colt stop making Pythons?

...because Portland didn't turn out to be all it seemed... on TV. Go back to Cali.

Do black lives really matter?

Não, eu não sou parte de nenhuma nação na Terra.

You simply haven't looked at your best. One particular example stands out. But generally, you are right, most people simply follow the easiest path, which is to be broken.

Why do you?

There.

No, I have not read that book.

I do not vote, I play very little to no role in the course of Earth, though I have sometimes pushed a bit. I rooted for no one, they were all not on my list at all, good or bad. Not partial.

I do look forward to seeing what Donald Trump does now that he is president.

As I have said before, I let the Earth continue it's own course, almost completely free from any interference from me, save a few pushes and nudges here and there. So, I did not let them do anything, they simply did as they wanted to.

I will put that question aside.

That's fuckin bullshit, you don't simply let Colt stop production of the Python! What the fuck have you done?? You goddamn snake, FIX THIS!!!! That gun is a goddamn heirloom, and it deserves better.

I will put your rant aside.

Are there anymore questions?

why do you fuck with my life

Sure. I'll keep it in mind.

Can you solve my calculus list for me?

Why haven't you fixed this yet? Why do you stay in this shit hole when you could be fixing this travesty? Stop wasting every ones time here and fix this! Disregard questions fix this colt python shortage.

I want you to have sex with my wife

Find me a geometric solution to the three body problem.

I don't. You are free to change your life at any time. You are also free to allow outside events to influence your mind.

I can.

I will put this rant aside.

I don't want to have sex with her.

No, I don't take commands from mortals. You are, however, free to ask.

Why the fuck you still talking in this thread? Fix this Python problem motherfucker! Fuck off with this "I'll put this rant aside" shit and get to it, the python problem isn't going to fix itself.

What is a geometric solution to the three body problem?

Show yourself FUCK! Trump is going to be fucking president. Don't you think it's time for fucks sake?!

Is kek real?

can i ask what was the point of creation if you knew what was going to happen i mean if i already knew every detail of a movie or game i wouldnt watch it but then maybe i think there isnt one reality all of your thoughts are there own reality one were you didnt create anything not even time and the one we are in right now as well as countless others basically i think all of your thoughts and possiblities for creation are there own realities am i right or was there no point to this at all?

I don't think God can answer that in terms any of us could understand.

Supposedly He created the very terms we understand to begin with. I'm sure it's within the realm of possibilities.

Why did you create niggers?

Why don't you try to fix it, instead of pushing this issue onto another being, since it seems you are so adamant about it? You can deal with this problem on your own, stop relying on me.

I will put this question aside.

No, I don't think it is time. You can deal with this problem with your peers, stop relying on me.

Yes, in your heart.

I choose to allow Earth to remain a mystery to me. I never said I knew what would happen to Earth, and I have so far enjoyed what I have seen.

There, however is a point to this. I came into being, but I am the creator. However, there is something locked, even to me, which only a select few people have found. They are the ones who interest me the most. I will elaborate no further on this.

Other then that, the point is to make it what you will. You create goals, and then you try to reach them, that is really the point. The point, though cliché, is what you make it.

Good guess, but not quite.

I did not create the terms you use to understand to begin with. More like a seed that I planted, that I'm letting grow. It is possible, but for my own reasons, I will not answer.

A pet project.

why am I nigger?

Am I saved

What's your gender God?

Why Lord?

dubs confirms you're not god

>A pet project.

Why, OP? Why?

The scriptures say honor thy father. But what if thy father is a traitor? What if he is a heathen? Should you honor him and follow in his ways? Or should you forsake your parent and filial piety?

I will put this question aside.

Saved from what?

Trick question. I will put this question aside, as you wouldn't quite get it.

Because I'd like to answer some questions. Feel free to ask another.

There is a zero at the end of your post for a reason.

Honor him still, for he is confused. But do not trust him. Do not follow his ways. Forsake his ways, but not him.

how do you feel AI if we figure it out (trust me im trying or will be) is AI wrong or a bad idea?

how big is your dick

are people born with inherent value or do they earn it?