Whats a painless way for someone who's broke to end it

Whats a painless way for someone who's broke to end it.

Other urls found in this thread:

infinitecat.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fixing your issues is pretty painless

Thats the idea, i am the issue

NONSENSE you just need some cats!
infinitecat.com/

distractions are not at all a solution to a real issue

K den, first of all whats the issue?

i ain't op. ask him.

Oi mate whats the problem?

Leave the pupper alone!

>sick of dead end life
>try to find meaning in others
>know its only going to end like shit
>always does
>cheating cunt every time
>try to be happy alone
>fucking hate myself
>try to better myself
>cant change
>repeat dead end life

A high bridge

Very true, though unfortunately i have none around me high enough for impact death, same for buildings, rather rural area

It sounds like you're having an issue with your pride. There's no way to fix what you have unless you actively give yourself maximum effort to fix something as deep as what you have.

>sick of dead end life
You hate yourself for not going anywhere with your time, and you're obsessed with reaching what you think could be the top. What you should be doing instead is not caring about stuff like that. There is nothing wrong with living a humble life. If you center your career around being better than others, you'll only fall flat, since there is always a job that will be above your own. Even if you become the supreme dictator of the planet, there are still people who you have to report to, since it's your responsibilities. There's no escaping having a prideful view on life, so you might as well just quit it now.

>try to find meaning in others
You're going to have to elaborate on that further. Do you want to find why people actively do the things they do, or do you want to seek a companion who has the same views as you?

You're viewing in the lense of time without realising how deep time actually is. You're going to die within 70 years. Everyone is going to die at a certain time. Why do you think people go out of their way to do the things they do even though they know that some day they're going to die?

Here's a little secret: a single year is a long fucking time. You can get plenty of things done achieved in that time frame. What you need to do to get yourself together is fix your mind around a simple base value. If you don't, then you will only find time meaningless as you don't attempt to better find where you truly fit in.

You're going to need examples with that. Give a greentext of a story with your life.

>try to be happy alone
It's possible. Find a hobby. Get good at it. It'll be hard at first, but once you're good, you'll be happy guaranteed.

Cont...

Fix yourself then.

>cheating cunt every time
You're not looking in the right place. If you want to find the perfect girl, you have to first make yourself perfect in your own image. You have to be the one to fix yourself so then you can achieve the goals that you want.

>try to better myself
Nothing is easy at first. To understand a lot of things, you have to go through years of understanding. No writer can become a complete master within under a year. I've tried, and I'm still mediocre, at best.

>painless way
That right there says you ain't ready to do it.

Search how to kill yourself with helium, or someone can post that pic of it if they have it

Nobody really cares, so do it or don't do it but if you were serious about it you wouldn't post on here about it. No one cares if you have cancer, no one cares if you become a huge success, nobody cares.

/Thread

user don't do it. Ending your life might seem rational and logical to you. But suicide isn't the answer to life's problems. If your feeling depressed about the current state of your life. Then get help. And also think about how your family and friends might feel if you kill yourself. There's always a better answer then suicide.

Instead of asking these autistic dipshits for something try looking at everything from the outside, really look at it, and if there is absolutely nothing left for you here than look for that "painless" solution. But user, if there is something, even as small as a new vidya coming out soon that you were hype for than hold onto that shit and pull yourself out of this rut.
You got at the very least data on a cell phone or some shit to get to Sup Forums
An old pal of mine said that life was full of starting lines. When I first heard that I thought he was just being a philosophical drunk but it stuck with me for some reason, maybe it's words you can use hearing right now.

As a struggling user to an other, don't leave us just yet.

Just point a painted bb gun at a cop and make nigger noises. The rest is all downhill

Fuck me, well I'll take back the autistic dipshit part out this one time then.

That is a god damn lie.

they are when you actually give effort to do so

Oxygen deprivation. The burning you feel when you can't breathe is CO2 buildup, a lack of oxygen just makes you pass out. Breathe something like pure helium and you'll just faint and die. But if you survive, you're probably looking at brain damage, so don't fuck up and become a potato.

to end being broke?
i suggest you do what your parents did.
get a job, sir.

If fixing your problems was painless it wouldn't be so hard for a lot of people. If you've never had a problem that's painful to fix then you're insanely lucky, or insanely inexperienced.

>Moving past a broken heart
>Mending an abusive relationship with a family member
>Living with the responsibility of badly hurting a loved one
>Accepting a life-changing disability

Everyone has to face pain to deal with real problems. What do you think suicide even is, if not an attempt to escape something too painful to fix?

People have trouble fixing their problems because they subconsciously want to indulge themselves in it further. Example: No Fap. People recognize that they have an issue with masturbation, but they go about fixing the problem in the wrong way. They go cold turkey while still thinking about how good it would feel to jerk it to their favorite waifu. If they truly wanted to fix their issue, they would stop thinking about it as well. Little do they know, though, is that their issue isn't what they physically do to themselves, but it's also what they do to themselves mentally as well.

I've had plenty of problems that I've had to go and fix. Hell, I still have problems. With the problems that I've already fixed, I've given genuine effort to go ahead and fix myself. With the problems I still have, I only currently have them because I don't really care about them. Fixing them for me wouldn't give me that much of a boost in efficiency, so I allow them to linger. Plus, I believe they add character, weirdly enough. A lot of people define themselves by their flaws.

>Moving past a broken heart
You wish to get past them, but what you truly desire is to get back together so you can have warm feelings in your heart.
>Mending an abusive relationship with a family member
Quit being slothful. If you give too much time to mourning, then it will be counter-productive and it will only add to the harm. These people wish to get rid of the feelings, as that's their desire, but what you're supposed to do is just accept them and pick yourself back up from them to allow yourself to become better.

Cont...

>Living with the responsibility of badly hurting a loved one
Also slothful. Get past it and learn from it as an experience.

>Accepting a life-changing disability
Also slothful. Get past it. Sure, it may hinder your daily activities, but you'll still get nothing done while dazing absentmindedly like a blank canvas.

I understand that pain is a thing. What, do you think I'm not a human being? Everyone has gone through pain.

Suicide is a stupid decision made by slothful people who clearly only think in themselves. They don't want to go through the effort to change something in their lives, so they believe that escaping the matters is the better choice. That's escapism, similar to how anime rules the lives of some.