Have you ever just gotten bored, and tired of your relationship so called it quits. It's been 7 months

Have you ever just gotten bored, and tired of your relationship so called it quits. It's been 7 months.

I could be doing something useful right now. Instead I'm here on Sup Forums. what's up /bros what are you avoiding right now?

My crippling depression.

I have and it was dumb. Dated her for ike 6 months, dumped and were separated for like 8 months and now we've been back together for 3 months.

Thought it was not only that I was bored of her, she was also fat and that turned me off hard but I guess 8 months of crippling depression make you lose weight and now she is skinny as fuck and I want to fuck her hard every day.

But last time I saw her she seemed to have a belly and she also texted me some days ago telling me she is gaining weight but I told her to just stop eating.

She wouldn't lie to me so I guess she has stopped eating. By the way, I am not a monster, the deal is that then on weekends we go out and eat big.

Jesus... If you're not able to deal with your gf gaining weight you're not the one who shouldn't be dating her. It's her who should have 0 reasons to date you.

Really

Physical attraction is part of a successful relationship ya know.

It is, but if you can't accept that people's bodies change then you're going to have a hard time when you're older and your metabolism slows down. Physical attraction is important but to ask your girlfriend to lose weight is pathetic.

kek, you sound shallow as shit and perhaps a closet homosexual.

You must be fat.

Nope, I'm just not a shallow piece of shit like you who thinks being skinny is only what makes someone attractive.

Dont worry bro im the same as you. Fuck fat chicks, instant turn off.

Lose some god damn weight you fat bitch.

>It's her who should have 0 reasons to date you.

Maybe. I think about this too. She is too nice of a girl to be dating a faggot asshole motherfucker like me but she says she is in love an in that 8 month period we were apart she tried so hard to get me back. She bought me a gaming headset and we even fucked while not in a relationship.

But come on, would you date a fat woman? Get out of here.

Everyone is shallow, faggot. Also, she has other "flaws" all which I can ignore but being fat I can't ignore because being fat is not a physical flaw but also a psycholoical flaw. It means you have no self control and have no problem with being a burden on society (just google how much fat people cost to the government or go swallow the /fit/ red pill to learn more of this).

Fat people don't even really deserve to live.

Not gonna lie here. I am not fit by all means. I even have a little belly so I am "skinny-fat".

>Have you ever just gotten bored, and tired of your relationship so called it quits

Yep, Everytime. The bitches are just a pain in the ass. All of them.

> Hates fat chicks
> Is fat
> Flawless logic
I truly hope you find someone in which you fall in love with that is chubby or fat so you can realise how much you are wrong.

>> Hates fat chicks
>> Is fat

No no, listen here motherfucker. I am SKINNY-FAT.

There is a big difference.

I am "-fat" because I work as a programmer sitting down for 4 hours a day and also go to university for mathematics which adds another 4 daily hours of sitting down literally no physical work.

I am "skinny-" because I am not a fucking faggot retard and I know the /fit/ tricks so I count my calories so that I do not become simply fat.

It is called moderation. It is called not bein a motherfucker faggot motherfucker.

Sometimes you have a lifestyle that inhibits you from being a body builder, that is fine. But no one has a lifestyle that forces them to choke on cake every day. That is the difference.

Also, I don't believe in love because that is retarded but I do "love" her because I see there is no reason to leave her and I might aswell just stay my whole life with her, and she is fun to be with, and she sucks dick very well.

>and she sucks dick very well.
Isn't that what love is all about?

Been in the longest relationship of my life. 2 years. Im fucking bored.

>bored
>It's been 7 months.

Relationships are boring. Its just 2 people. For years at a time. Maybe a third or 4th down the line. Suck it up mother fucker, this is fucking life.

Cam you smell that? Smells like a lot of insecurity defending yourself that much.
Skinny fat is still fat, just a little less. Look, no one gives a shit that you are "skinny" fat, just try to see that maybe you shouldn't define the people you sleep with by weight but rather by what they're worth as a person.

> Incoming the wave of people calling me a faggot for thinking that.

faggot

You are right I am being too defensive. I guess who cares.

And you are a faggot for believing what you believe? Fuck, are you a woman or a cucknight? I can't even tell at this point.

I already told you, 'weight' is not the only problem with fat people. It is not even how they look (but you have to admit that fat people look absolutely disgusting), it is the psychological problems fat people MUST have.

Just look a fucking "Healty at every size" tumblrinas, just by eye you can spot like 50 mental diseases when you read their blogs. Then the other 200 they have will be listed on their description as part of their 'personal identity'.

Then again comes the fat that fat people are a burden to society in many ways and they KNOW it but choose to do nothing about it.

Then again comes the fact that fat people know they are killing themselves and choose to do nothing about it, so they are literally suicidal. That counts as another mental issue.

I truly fatasize about a world where governments keep a maximum weight law and anyone who is above that weight is immediately publicly executed in front of their families.

Seriously, fat people are by definition BAD people.

faggot.