What would you do if this was your roommate?

What would you do if this was your roommate?

>make him crossdress
>take him home for Thanksgiving
>tell parents I have gf
>???
>profit

Get rock hard and fuck every night

Push him onto his back. Slide my cock in his tight ass while nomming on his smelly twinky toes

Would smash on the reg

Good idea, but you can't have kids?

What if he already crossdresses? Youve found panties and heels around his room and stuff

Damn, nice, fill his little ass everynight

what the fuck is wrong with his dick

>2016
>having kids
Kek

Then I can skip step 1 and go right on to 2...

This sounds so sweet, it make me aw.

>2017
>Not having a sweet Christian kid.

What if he just likes to CD and never been gay before? Would you still just fuck him anyway ?

impregnate

I would hold him down and rape him. Preferably with his feet or dirty socks in my face.

Absolutely. Would dump massive loads in that

Fuck him at every opportunity I got

Thats amazing...rape his pussy ass.. I bet he would squeal so loud and probably squirt from it.

Damn fuck yeah, do most guys want a roommate like this is that would they want to do on the reg is dump loads in their girly roommate on the DL?

Fuck yes, cum in his butt?

The more he cried and squealed, the better. I'd shoot deep in his ass

I know this is going to be an unpopular opinion but I'd tell him to get decent and never do or speak of this again.

I actually had something like this happen to me during my early college years. Not gonna greentext, but long story short, I was a freshman, got a roommate whom I did not know at all. He was overly friendly and kind, but I thought nothing of it. He was cool to hand out with and helpful. We became friends and one day I was about to leave for the weekend, got into my car but I forgot a few things in the room so I headed back. Just before I went in, I heard muffled moans and what I thought was a "fuck me in the ass" coming from our room. As I opened the door, I found him in this pose, jacking off furiously on my bed, though with more clothes on, he did have his pants down. I startled him and he was stuttering as he tried to explain things. I kind of think he thought that I heard more or stood there longer or something cause he was babbling about not being gay or some shit. Yeah right... Our relationship was really awkward from that on, as I told him what I told you at the beginning of the post, to just forget about it. A half a year later, I applied for a different roommate and we got separated, got a room in a different dorm site so I never really saw him again.

why do you keep talking in third person?

So... a dirty whore was your roomie and you didn't pound his ass? White knight plebe

I don't see why they wouldn't want a roommate like that. Id love to have a new roommate like that and yes, fucking them would be very common.

you're fucking gay

creampies erry day

He wasn't my type, though I can't say he was repulsive or anything. A good 6.5-7/10 depending on how your ideas of an attractive person.

My main reason why I didn't take him is the simple fact that I am not gay, or even bi. At the moment, I am just really really fucking bored and thought I'd entertain you people a tiny bit with some old memories.

Whats more gay:
Passing up on ass
or
fucking a trap ass

.....it's the first one you faggot

Fuck him and cum inside

Cuz you guys dont know its me...?

2 sexy 4 me

tell her to put some clothes on

Snapchat?

Kik tho elvish_boy

cute. love that bulge

I'd fucking ruin you. Your ass would be torn apart. Your gag reflex would be gone. Your eyes would be dulled from the constant draining of all the endorphins your body could pump out.

Dont got a kik, sc is amdom96 if you wanna swap

I'd suck your puny cock only if you'd suck mine first.

if she suck your puny cock?

well played.

Kik me. @ hellchaser

Rape daily collar him and make him my sub.

OP here...omg thats incredible im almost cumming just from reading that :D

I would, but only if you call mine puny and yours is really big :D and preferably hairy

Aw, sweetheart :)

I cannot lie rape fantasy is like my fav thing. Seriously please rape me and use me this is turning me on!!!

you need some nice creampies from all of us

Tie you to the bed face down and have hours of fun with your hole.

Holy shit that would be amazing...im kind of gay but I admit the idea of like...a roomfull of naked with hard cocks..I would prancing around and shaking my ass through the room like omg fuck me :D

Tie the fag to something and bleed IT slowly or maybe cut with a rusty blade and watch the infection spread across it's presumably sanguine system. Anyway something painful and long that leads to death.

I'd use every inch of your body while you were blindfolded. I'd tell you have I have a surprise for you...then take off the blindfold when you're covered in cum so you could see the room full of people enjoying the show.

then we should tie you to a bench in a lockerroom, fuck you like mad, then leave you there to drain that creampie and get used by whoever comes in

I used to think about wearing my panties to gym class so all the boys would see me wearing them

Kys faggot

turn 360 degrees and walk away

>take him home to parents
>parents ask how long you've been gay
>also ask why you brought a man in drag to thanksgiving dinner
you're a fucking retard. also, op i can see that shitty make up, kill yourself.

Why didnt you?

if i was there id tell u to stay after class with me

I just got scared of being laughed at and them bullying me. If traps were as popular then I probably wouldve felt more comfortable showing it off.

really? like you would say stay after in the locker room with you? what would you say to me then?

Retarded.

"bend over and spread those cheeks"

*unzips pants relveals sexy red thong. pulls it down around ankles and spreads naked buttcheeks showing smooth pink micro butthole*

I'd tell you to stop teasing if you don't plan on following through

>micro butthole
not for long

What if the other kids caught us? Would you deny it or tell everyone i was your bitch?

im sad
if i were your roommate would you hug me

So at my HS we had swimming class...maybe I shouldve worn my polka dot leotard for a one-piece instead of trunks?

I hope this is copy pasta or something but if its not of course sweetheart! You honestly look adorable I would love your body and cuddle together with you always. Im really sad right now too so I wish you were were to hug me too.

Id hug you both tbh

Fuck her

I'd make you sit on my cock every morning, and every night.
If I felt like cumming throughout the day, I'd make you suck my cock to get it wet. Then I'd bend you over to slide into that little hole, finish as fast as I want, and go back to whatever I was doing.

Aww. I want it. Sorry running out of pics, im not slutty enough and havent taken enough lol.

source

stop cutting yourself, you bundle of sticks

send to my friend mike, he gonna implement great health policies 4 this cases, u will see very soon

I would clean myself up and continue playing skyrim in my room until you need to use me again.

Pic related, rub penis's all over me pls

Damn hot

tfw you think of good bondage combinations and have noone to use them on

> lick dat
> split dat
> hit dat
:-)

prostate vibe, egg vibe on dick, also cock ring for no cum
hands bound behind back
use mouth at leisure cause everything else is in taken

Stuck\fuck regularly!

any cuties with kik or tumblr?

any guys want to get fucked by a guy in ny?

Thanks guys..probably passing out soon but still monitoring thread. Best roommate ever: out