Ask a guy who works at mcdonalds anything

ask a guy who works at mcdonalds anything

why haven't you quit yet

Do your like dick dicks?

because i hate myself
sure

What exactly is the semen:mayo ratio in your McChickens?

Where do you work?

in the ones i make personally the ratio is probably around 60:40 on the semen side

where do you work?

mcdonalds

are you managers as cool as mine was when i worked there?
>work closing
>party with managers and a few of the cooler employees
>weed, alcohol, coke, xtc and orgies
> best job ever

whats the worst job you've had, including this one if it's the worst?

Where do you work

What is the best sandwich and why is it the mcchicken?

Whats the ratio of dog:kangaroo meat?

a lot of the managers are quite young guys probs in their 20s and a lot of the crew are drug addled most of the time which they seem to be cool with i know they like drink and i know they like to have sex with eachother

Kek

100% horse

Quads confirms

this is the worst job ive had, its extremely stressful and disgusting at times
mcdonalds
i usually make mine the mcchicken
i am sometimes scheduled shifts in the yard just genociding dogs all day until the close, no kangaroos though so the ratio is 100 for dog meat

do you cum in nigger soup?

Did Ronald touch you?

How can I get free food?

is pic you?

Curious fag here
Ok McFucker, answer these:
Where do you get your veggies from?
Is it hard to deal with a lot of costumers?
Have you eaten something while no one is watching?
What's the worst order to can prepare?

In all seriousness though do they show you the ingredients? They been saying that kangaroo meat for a minute

SHIT, to prepare* (sorry i type like an ape sometimes)

depends on the nigger
not yet
best way is come back with your receipt and claim you didnt get something that was on your receipt or call the store you bought your meal from and say there is something wrong with it, they will take your name and the next time you come through if you give them your name you will get a free replacement meal

will they make the replacement right then or do they make it after the phone call and just store it in the back somewhere?

nah its ronald
veggie burgers, idk where they come from specifically but they're frozen and are cooked in the same vat as the fries
customers are hard to deal with sometimes, especially customers who are extremely miserable and looking for someone to take it out on or customers who just assume im a retard because i work at mcds
we eat stuff all the time when no one is watching sometimes if a customer doesnt want something we will have it instead
worst order to prepare are probably the wraps because chicken is made to order if you have to make a multitude of wraps its likely the chicken side of the kitchen will come to a grinding halt
the ingredients for the sauces and stuff are all on the boxes and the ingredients for the sauces are all on the guns, i doubt anybody reads it though, we all dont give a shit

How do I get free food without buying food first?

make you a replacement next time you come through, they cant be sure whether you will come through within the next hour or the next month so storing a month old replacement in the back might be a bit rotten depending on the time the customer comes back

are you sure? cause I think it's you

hang around outside and pick up a dropped receipt, or dig one out of the dumpster. use that.

drive thru during busy period, drive past the intercom and tell the 1st window you havent bought anything, you're just going out of the drive thru, drive to the last window and await whatever they give you, it'll be like roulette but you'll get free stuff

Which distribution center ships to your store? I work for one of them.

yeah its me with an m16
not sure, we have 2 guys that handle deliveries for us probably something a manager would know rather than me

if you quit this job or get fired, are you going to get another fast food job or do something else entirely likewarehouse work or something?

id get a different job such as warehouse work or construction work, i couldnt work in fastfood again it would feel too fucked up for me because it wouldnt be the same atmosphere / people that i work with now, im quite fond of my co-workers

are you nigger?

what food from mcd's should i not eat nigger?

im part of the aryan brotherhood
id say dont eat the breakfast, the sausage is covered in carbon and its all kept in a massive heating compartment in drawers, the food you order could have been sitting for hours

how long you been there so far?

Why do you let the black guys get pic related?

around a year now
because she is a fat cunt

how do i get free food?

scroll up and find out

can you still order free smiles?

what's the most annoying customer experience you've had so far?

fespnfoesin test post helo hello hi hi hi

how do you join Mcdonalds fight club?

this

not from me
probably some guy who was telling me his fanta was like 'piss' when i told him to drive thru to next window to get a new one i got a mouth full of abuse for not doing my job right (it wasnt even my job) i just shouted at him back then smugly said "good bye" and closed the window

what is the maximum mcdoubles I can order?

Like If I asked for like 400, would they make them?

you are angry nigger op

they'd probably tell you to come back in 3 hours when your order would be ready
yeah i am

What is the best part of the job?
What is the worst part?
Are the people you work with cool?

best part of the job is probably the people i work with
the worst part is dealing with customers
yeah they're extremely cool for the most part

How stressful is it?
How long did it take to get used to it? As in, when did it become an easy job to do?