User stop calling trumpanzees racist, there is absolutely zero basis for that kind of thinking

>user stop calling trumpanzees racist, there is absolutely zero basis for that kind of thinking
>mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

news.vice.com/story/breitbarts-phony-election-map-shows-how-hard-it-is-to-stamp-out-fake-news?utm_source=dmfb
youtube.com/watch?v=XY1iBuKmktM
twitter.com/sikhprof/status/800430702349156352
patdollard.com/two-jewish-students-vandalize-christian-church-to-fake-hate-crime-spray-paint-swastika-trump/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck those dirty rag heads. Who gives a shit about their shitty religion?

Obviously written and delivered by a leftist trying to prove Trump voters are racist. Like dozens of other fake reports of racist activity over the last week.

its on the internet so it must be true, you stupid faggot

Oh wow someone made a word document oh the agony

I didnt vote for trump, but even I know this shit is a ploy. Faggots trying to cause more violence by spreading poorly covered horseshit.

We will have had worse presidents than trump, and survived as a nation, we will survive trump as well. So people need to fucking relax and atleast wait and see what he does first.

Agreed. I wouldn't at all be surprised if the person who claimed they received the letter was, in fact, the author. Lib's have a long and celebrated history of gaining sympathy via false flags such as this.

This is great.
America is great.
Praise glorious leader, Trump.

Whats wrong with that?

this is similar to a story i had in my town, where a Trump supporter got a letter in the mail accusing him of being a racist, and telling him he had to move out the neighborhood.

They still do racist shit, but there are more false reports out than true discoveries

>AMERICAN POLITICAL CONDUCT LUL

Rag-head was just given the choice: Assimilate, or go back to suicide-bombistan

So clearly written by a left winger, there's no spelling mistakes or drool marks.

>land of the free
>can't wear a scarf on your head
Yeah fucking right, I can have 50 buttplugs up my ass if I want. Fuck off OP.

This

who give a shit about yours

>illiterate trump supporters untie

kek

Wonder how long before this one is proven a hoax.

This.
Dubs confirm.

Fuck yeah, where is this? Sounds like my kind of place.
Seriously racism isn't a bad thing. The people against racism are just as intolerant as the racists.
Separate lands for separate people and separate cultures.

It's fake you dumb cunt.

I highly doubt this is real

keep this shit in Sup Forums you fucking faggot

so whats your problem, autismo?

A hoax how? That someone poorly wrote that and printed it out?

I could do that bad of a job in under 2 min. Not much of a hoax.

its leftists with fake shit episode

Send it out user, I dare ya.
Make the news!

Maybe run spellcheck on it first tho.

yes, simply re read it, a few mistakes made. they didn't even proof read it.
Myst have been made by a public school student (liberal)

no

i used to think this happened all the time, i think the entire right wing is underrepresented, but it's getting to a point where it's just fucking idiocracy coming true, and fucking leddit had it right. Idiots are emerging from some of my cohorts

There is a spelling mistake. In the second paragraph the author uses "of" instead of "off"

This is clearly the work of an illiterate pigfucker

Classic false flag by the left

>fake reports

news.vice.com/story/breitbarts-phony-election-map-shows-how-hard-it-is-to-stamp-out-fake-news?utm_source=dmfb

Nope.
Leftist.

fake and gay.

This shits obviously fake. This is what these god damned butt hurt libtards want to do. They wanna believe that Donald trump is really as racist as they say. They want an excuse to have a revolution and fight in a righteous resistance like Hollywood has glorified so much. They're creating their own imaginary war to fight. The """alt right""" has always been around and always will be around. The only reason you're hearing about it now is because of the mainstream media talking about it all the time. Tell me when trump said "I like to shoot niggers in the head with my AR-15 for fun. I hate women almost as I hate spics faggots and sandniggers." I admit, he's a womanizer and a pig, but the only other racist accusation you've really got on him is the wall. "Oh man wow, he wants to enforce the law!? Whaaaat!? What a fucking bigot!? He wants to make it fair to tax paying English speaking Americans and legal immigrants!? I am quaking in my boots I can't even." give me a fuckin break

>This shits obviously fake.

If liberals made it, it wouldn't be so obviously fake. It was obviously made by trumptards to try and discredit liberals

You heard him sandnigger! Either take the dishcloth off or hop on that magic carpet and giddyup!

>radical attire of
>of

Definitely written by an uneducated Trumptard.

AND what's more is they're going to censor us now. They see that something like Wikileaks, a renegade news source, can sway the people in the other direction by reporting an unmolested version of the truth. So to prevent that in the decades to come, the mainstream left media is creating a data bank of """""fake""""" news. That basically includes anything that puts the left in a negative light. its funny the press are all offended over the """""nazi slur""""" "lugenpresse", and while it was most used buy the nazis, the word literally means "lying press" and it's not an inaccurate description. It's also kind of double ironic because the nazis used it to bash critics of Hitler and the nazis, but the news is doing exactly that to everyone else

This letter isn't fake. It was sent to a Sikh by some idiot who doesn't know the difference between a Sikh and Muslim.

99% of turban wearing men in the US are Sikhs, but they get mistaken for Mudslimes due to the media. All they picture is Osama in a white rag on his head and think it's the same.

The letter was sent to the head of the Sikh Coalition ironically. Sikhs represent the best of American values , like equality for all.

Obviously a liberal wrote this. Btw I'm really digging the Nazi style propaganda y'all are dishing out. Goebbels would be proud.
>you can take your radical attire of and live like all Americans.

terrorist detected

I'll tell you, I'm from south america and I have lots of friends in facebook (not to say all of them) that hates donald trump bc they saw it on TV (almost all the latin american channels are controlled by liberals here)

So, as a "latin" I support Trump for the fact that he represents the right wing very well, kicking some liberal asses, I support the idea of the wall, but the muslim shit idk man, delaying the process to get the visa is a shit. I'm not muslim but, if that "exam" to visit the US gets in function, it will delay soooo much

I mean, the first time I went to LA was 1 year ago, I had to wait 3 fucking months for my visa, imagine now with all that paranoia

But whatever, I happily sacrifice my time just to see the liberals crying

Ok now that's legit funny.

>if liberals made it

So liberals are all brilliantly eloquent enough to pass anything off as true? And also no trump supporter would do that. It gains them nothing because the media doesn't discredit liberals. It never has this entire campaign and it won't for the next 4 years. It would just hurt them more because the media would take it and run wild with it to try and start an anti trump revolution.

Islam is a religion not a race.

hadjis need to go.
sikhs can stay though.

That's funny because the letter refers to the recipient as a female so it obviously ain't a Sikh.

>i'm a non native american, neither indian nor white
>immediately find the errors in that letter
>mfw they are not only racist people, but stupid, too.
>tfw there is no neighborhood watch, just one basement dweller that tries to increase his social status by shooing away any potential mudslime
i'd say murrica has to work to even be sub-mediocre again, "great" is totally out of reach, for dozens of years.

Liberals are educated and soo smart.

youtube.com/watch?v=XY1iBuKmktM

>unironically posting a website that has published several articles calling for the culling of straight white men as your only source
>topcuck
>topshill

Really? Where in the letter does it refer to a female?

MSM doesnt call out liberals on bullshit, especially double layered bullshit. Its such a fucking painfully obvious false flag

Agreed. Career politicians have done nothing but fuck up the country for decades.

watcha doin' (((rabbi))) ?

*raises hand*

None of you have any actual evidence that it's fake. You're just insisting it has to be because it makes you look bad, and coming up with bullshit "reasons" to justify the conclusion you want.

Of course, I don't have any evidence that it's real, either. But unlike you, I'm honest about it.

burden is on the accuser

I understand what you're saying. However, there's something larger than convienece at stake here. There's a terrorist organization who wants to kill every last one of us. Who's to say they wouldnt make it over here with refugees? Even if it's not like a death squad or suicide team or something, they can help set up and operate terror cells. We can't allow them to have any advantage. Besides look at Germany now. They just built a wall around Munich to keep out immigrants. I understand visas to the us are a pain in the ass (which feed into our illegal immigration problem) but when there's thousands of people drooling at the idea of murder rapint your entire country, you can never be too careful.

wow the lefties are doing another fake hoax to make trump supporters look bad? what is this the 17th hoax now?

Here is the original tweet. The guy is a Sikh and not mudslime twitter.com/sikhprof/status/800430702349156352

This is Sup Forums, dumbass. No way to prove it either way.

Hey Rabbi, whatcha doin?

You are so third-eye blind you believe any shit shovelled into your mouth

kinda looks shooped because the text doesn't line up with the paper's curving; it appears too straight.

that was the shit

Nowhere does he indicate that it was sent to HIM. And the letter was obviously directed at a woman.

Still doesn't prove that it's fake.

I am actually a Facist, and I believe that Trump doesn't have what it takes to make America my kind of great.

here.

Fair enough, but this comes from a Facebook post.

OP, give us the name of the girl who claims she got this and I'll tell you whether or not it came from her within the hour. Keystroke dynamics are as telling as a fingerprint.

Man, I'm a white atheist *tips fedora* but does anyone else really hate it when dumbfucks confuse Sikhs for Muslims? Sikhs are like the kindest most chill mother fuckers you could ever meet.

>terrorist-bitch
>head scarf. Everyone knows male Muslims don't wear scarves/chadors.

If course it's all implied but it'd make more sense if it were sent to a

good comeback

I'll give you that.

they're accusing it of being fake, so the burden is on them

You know, I actually believe that you're a fascist. Because you're stupid enough to misspell it.

Newsflash, the only way to argue the legitimacy of this without actual evidence is to apply reason to the scenario. As is the same with EVERYTHING on Sup Forums. So how about instead of trying to get up on your high and mighty horse as a fake intellectual, you apply critical thinking and figure which story is more likely - Like all Trump AND Hillary supporters have been doing so far.

Also, you are a faggot.

Yeah. Fuck those pussies and their letter. What happened to burning crosses and fire bombs.

Sikhs are amazing people. Just too many 'Muricans think they are Muslim based on the turban.

+1

Shut up Pajeet. Get back to shitting on the street and eating terrible food.

>vice

Truth be told, the track record for reports of hatecrimes on lefties is pretty terrible.

That being said, the alt-right has a lot of lolcows, so it's possible a trumpkin sent this.
Even if it's just to scare.

Its spelled without the first S in many anglosphere nations

You sir, are an idiot.

that's clearly fabricated by an sjw. like this one is incredibly obvious. almost as obvious as all the shill threads on Sup Forums

Problem there is, critical thinking is heavily colored by preconceptions.

For instance, to me it's obvious that Trump and the white supremacists backing him are liars, and his voters are dupes, and so nothing they say can be believed at face value.

While to you, it's obvious that liberals like me are the liars.

So, you and I, looking at the exact same piece of data, will come up with completely opposite interpretations and conclusions.

This is why we should demand evidence for everything.

>Trump memed into office by Sup Forums
>Trump supports build wall, banning all muslims, a muslim registry, nationwide stop and frisk
>Openly racist rhetoric on Sup Forums every day forever
>Someone posts something racist that happened to them because they're middle-eastern

LOL, NICE TRY LEFTIES. NO ONE BELIEVES AN ACTUAL TRUMP SUPPORTER WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO A MUSLIM. CTR BLOWN THE FUCK OUT TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

More people making a mistake doesn't make it any less of a mistake.

I think someone stupid enough to think it would be a good idea to put the letter in a letterbox wouldnt be legally allowed to drive let alone navigate to the polling booths

In your attempt to make Trump voters seem racist you spelt "off" wrong. Stupid faggot.

Invent your own language rather than bastardising the Queens English, colonial scum.

wow I thought smart people who knew the difference between a troll and a moron came to Sup Forums but this is actually affecting some people.

Actually, I think the letter is totally plausible. That doesn't mean it's real, but IMHO it definitely could be.

We have the right to bastardize the Queens language after a bunch of farmers brutally kicked the ass off the most powerful empire in the world at the time. Now go cry somewhere else.

People who're a lot dumber voted in this election - for both sides.
The shitty thing about democracy is that people are stupid.

Remember when people actually put effort into their false flags

>patdollard.com/two-jewish-students-vandalize-christian-church-to-fake-hate-crime-spray-paint-swastika-trump/

"Heavily" not "indefinitely". Ive been reasoned down multiple times on Sup Forums. Have more faith in people, not everyone is set in stone. True debate is one of the most ancient human artforms

say what u want but i didn't see anything wrong here
i mean, if u go to any muslim places they expect that u follow their traditions, if not u aren't allowed to be there or u can have serious consequences, them why would we have to treat them differently, yeah as if they did it for us