Does middle eastern americans have any reason at all to support Trump?

Does middle eastern americans have any reason at all to support Trump?

Since he doesn't want them there, I don't see how he's working for their interests.

Remove kebab

Nobody but the very wealthy have a legitimate reason to support Trump, but some people fall for him anyway.

As long as they dont believe in their retarded religion they'll be fine.

since if let refugees continue the way they are it will mark all muslims that way. so either support the guy that can actually differentiate the radicals from non radicals(violent ones at least) is better than the person who doesnt see a problem with bombings happening on home soil for the sake of helping a few who honestly dont want our country so they support the radicals who want to turn the country into the way they want t
basically when cowboys and muslims happen you will want to be on the cowboys side

He wants a total stop of muslim immigrants. But he doesnt know whos muslim or not, so the only way to do it is to stop all middle easterns to enter the country, wich means he doesnt want anybody with middle eastern apperance in the US, no matter if theyre christian, atheists or muslim.

>Does middle eastern americans have any reason at all to support Trump?
>Since he doesn't want them there, I don't see how he's working for their interests.

Nobody wants them here. Fucking mudslimes.

No, he wants greater vetting on people from 'comprised' nations who enter the US. And I honestly dont see anything wrong with that.

(you)

He supports Russia against ISIS. So all the non-Muslim Sand niggers probably love him.

No one cares about there fucking interest so fuck off.

>Does middle eastern americans have any reason at all to support Trump?

They dont have any reason to be in a civilised country. Either denounce your barbaric religion or fuck off.

Not every Middle Easterner is Muslim.
Not every Muslim can't be vetted.
Should radical Muslims support Trump?
Does it matter? The election is over.

I dont like muslims either, but not all middle easterns are muslims.

I am Muslim and I support Trump since I am tired of systematic destruction of Muslim countries around the globe.

Groups such as ISIS, Al-Qaeda and others which are funded by the US to destabilize countries. Trump is against the creation of these groups to take out the corrupt leaders.

And believe me when I tell you this, a lot of Muslims that I know, older even, support Trump. (I live in Canada).

Anyone who eats a bacon sandwhich will be allowed entry.

>a lot of Muslims that I know, older even, support Trump.

Here in the UK all the older Muslims I've met are solid as fuck. The younger ones who are just coming over are the problem.

> all these Liberal tears

Thats wishful thinking. I dont see no liberals in here.

ALL real Americans have a reason to support Trump.

If you are not a real American, you have no reason to support him, and probably don't.

Trump is the best thing since Reagan...fingers crossed.

>the only Reagan I will ever approve of