It's not a 10

It's not a 10.

You're right, it's an 11.

It ain't a number. This is true. What it is, is a good album.

Fpbp

It's not a 10.
It's a [spoiler]ARE YOU RECORDING[/spoiler]

are you fucking serious why didnt the spoiler work

are you new? there are no spoiler tags on mu

It's a potato

wow im retarded

come on lad

wtf happened Sup Forums?

i hated this album first time i listened, but now i love it

are mu memes so powerful that they can make u like an album after shitposting for a year?

No, you just "got" the album. People who think it's just a meme don't get it.

hey bro
didn't wanna tell ya
but your majorly fucking
tarded
bro

fuckin
tarded

nothing to get really, it's an amazing collection of songs

but about those times when i like an album at first but then think less of it which each relisten, user?

You liked it for the wrong reasons to begin with

If you think it's not a 10 we need the mods in here cause you must not be old enough to get it. Gotta be 18 to browse Sup Forums kiddo.

>thinking the most mediocre babby's first indie record in the world is a 10
>calling others underaged

What is there to understand if you are 18, but not if you were 17?

What's mediocre about it?

Got banned for posting when I was 17, started posting again when I was 18, nothing changed.

t. contrarian

[spoiler]wew[/spoiler]

I only entered this thread to make sure this was the first reply

>listens to the album for the first time
>is okay
>listens to the album a few days later for the second time
>is pretty good
>listens to the album for the third time
>wow this sucks
What am I doing wrong?

You seem to have poor critical listening skills

Listening to it right now. It's grown out of being just a "collection of nice acoustic tunes".

>"collection of nice acoustic tunes".
Half of the songs are not acoustic

Exactly. It's a 7 at best. It's basically babby's first indie album after discovering Radiohead. Whenever I meet someone who mentions this album within the first month of us knowing each other, I quickly try to figure out a way to get rid of them as a friend/acquaintance, and execute my plan shortly thereafter. There is only one good song (title track) and the rest are very mediocre. The singer sounds like he's whining and can't hold a tune to save his life; the acoustical strumming is the height of basic-bitch, and the lyrics are cringey as fuck and also disturbing when you think about them - perverted, even. But they're not artfully perverted; they're just perverted for the sake of perversion it seems to me. There are no good melody's and it just doesn't really sound that good at all. Sure it's not the worst album in the world, but I can think of thousands of albums off the top of my head that are far better than this one.

>It's basically babby's first
Not relevant

Any legitimate criticism?

Meme != bad

"Acoustical" is not a word, user.

It's a perfectly legitimate criticism. I also gave a lot more legitimate criticism later on. Very interesting that you ignored it. But not surprising - because you know you can't refute it. :^)

You are a basic bitch, you basic bitch.

I don't even think you've heard a thousand albums u shit

Son, let me give you a little tip and life lesson. I don't mean to embarrass you; it's nothing personal. We all learn it eventually, although you're learning it a little later than most. But here it is: generally speaking, when someone annihilates you in an argument, and you have absolutely no valid counterargument and can't prove them wrong, it is highly advisable that instead of opening your mouth and confirming to everyone that you are extremely frustrated by that fact, you keep your mouth shut and accept defeat with grace like an adult. Everyone will still suspect that deep down you're seething, and that your blood is boiling, but at least you yourself won't be confirming it to the world - an embarrassing situation for all. You seem like an otherwise decent young man, so I truly hope this helps you going forward in your life. Best of luck.

>It's a perfectly legitimate criticism
Not really. It's a discussion of fan reaction, not the music (much like the irrelevant term "overrated")
>I also gave a lot more legitimate criticism later on
Did you? let's see:
>The singer sounds like he's whining and can't hold a tune to save his life
When does he go out of tune?
>the acoustical strumming is the height of basic-bitch
That's fine. It doens't need to be more, otherwise it would distract form the other elements
>and the lyrics are cringey as fuck and also disturbing when you think about them
How so?
>they're just perverted for the sake of perversion it seems to me
[citation needed]
>There are no good melody's
Why not?
>just doesn't really sound that good at all
Why not?
>Sure it's not the worst album in the world, but I can think of thousands of albums off the top of my head that are far better than this one.
Like what? 10 is fine instead of 1000

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOWW DID U READ MY MINDDDDDDDDDDDD

Because you were retarded enough to get caught at 17.

You retard.

Who cares if its perfect or not.

AND ONE DAY WE WILL DIE AND OUR ASHES WILL FLY FROM THE AEROPLANE OVER THE SEA

You should read this post It's pretty good advice.