Why does Sup Forums hate this film?

Why does Sup Forums hate this film?

Never watched it, iunno

It has worst emma in it

Emma Roberts is top tier waifu

Have you seen it? That will clear it up for you.

Andrew Garfield was unbearable.

I dont like frogs

But seriously? I grew out of capeshit
got tired of all these origin, rehash capes, never looked back

I'm a big spidey fan And I thought that Garfield made the best spide-rman. The best peter parker was toby though.

>taking Roberts over Stone
>Not taking one of the few hot red heads in hollywood over dime-a-dozen blonde
You have shit waifu taste senpai

It was a terrible interpretation of Peter Parker. I don't know whether to blame the writer for that or the actor. They decided to make him some kind of a cool slacker skater kid.

You literally can't blame the actor. All he did was do what he was told to do. Blame the writer and the director.

toby mcguire is the definitive spiderman, that's why

Spider-Man is a wise cracker though.

And after civil war we now know how annoying that is when you try to translate it into a live action movie. Toby is still best. Don't care about comics, only good acting and writing.

>Emo Man is the best
>good acting

Garfield was a great spiderman
He just did not fit peter parker in this movie at all which is a pity because in stuff like the sorcers apprentice he seemed like an awkward teen.
So blame the writer and the director for that. I think he fit the role well but they took peter parker in a shit direction for such a good spiderman they did.

You're baiting if your telling me he's a bad actor in those movies, or at least the first 2.

>Liking O-Face Man
>'''''''''''''''acting'''''''''''''''

Hi bait. Sorry you squandered your opportunity for an actual discussion.

Amazing Spider-man 1, as not that good of a film as it is, still has the greatest Peter Parker/Aunt May moment in it of any of the films so far. The part at the end where he comes home completely battered and bruised and doesn't say a word, but pulls the eggs out his backpack and gives them to her and they hug, that is pure Peter and is just a lovely scene that can't be done with any other hero othen then Spider-man. Homecoming must top that.

The first ASM is decent but Spiderman 1 is the the superior origin story you cannot contest this.

No. Absolutely not. The greatest Peter/Aunt May moment is the one in spiderman 2 where she gives him 20 bucks for his birthday and gets really upset because he doesn't want to take it. Sally Field in TASM couldn't act that well if she tried.

Because they lied to me.

the greatest peter/aunt may moment is that scene in amazing spider-man 2 where aunt may spills the beans on her father being a rogue agent or something and how his parents made her promise to not tell him that there secret agent spies who live lies

dear christ this actually happend

I don't think I recall that lmao

asm >>>>> asm2 >>>>>>>> tobey's shitfest

That's some bad bait but it was legitimately funny.

We don't. It was pretty fantastic. This Spidey >> Tobey's Spidey >>>>>> "h-hey everyone!"

Successful VIRAL MARKETING campaign for Sony Pictures

> Tactics
1. Get a few anons to post pictures of Sony owned IP with no text and no banter
2. Get a few more anons to post non-nonsensical memes like "Rank these Bond films"
3. Get a few more anons to get pissed at the obvious spam and start flameposting thread

> Priority
1. Above all else, keep Sony IP in the discussion

> Result
1. Sony IP is continually on front page of Sup Forums for years
2. As Sup Forums's popularity grows on Reddit and elsewhere, more casuals begin to lurk
3. Casuals assume Sony movies are belived by Sup Forums
4. Sony studio makes solid revenue despite being worst studio in the business

Pretty simple really.

The same tactics have worked for years on and

haha glad you enjoyed it user

I think it was great. Better than the originals.

>worst emma

it's no near Raimi's Spiderkino

those are some pretty nice feet

I have come to learn that most women's feet are ugly as fuck

idk I liked the movie

This.

cluttered, cringy, awful death of gwen, shitty ending

did not live up to toby's spiderman in any way

I don't, it's a really good movie. The only thing I didn't care for is the design of The Lizard who was lame as fuck.

I mean this is the best they could come up with?