I have a rape fantasy...is there someone out there that would forcibly strip me...

i have a rape fantasy...is there someone out there that would forcibly strip me...grope me and fuck me as i begged you to stop? this is me

You look like a mom teacher

Yes if in NC hit me up

No, You have an annoying face.

oh ya?

Totes cutie

Sure, where do you live?

washington state

Time stamp, you whore or I Will keep pounding your ass until you vomit my cum.

well damn, too far to drive to probably go to jail anyways.

You have any boobs tho? Boobs would seal the deal

Doesnt even know how to properly rape a girl, go back to prison, the sissies will love you.

Tits or gtfo

my boobs :)

I need honest opinions on the possibility of gayness in this thread.

you sound like my man :)

got boobs, no bra? btw, you're hot!

totally gay...that's fer sure

how would you rape me?

jesus christ, does no body have any respect for the god damn rules?

tits or gtfo

with pleasure

id tie your hands to you fuckin ankles and make you choke on my cock

Kik me at altereros, may be far to travel to you, but i could still scare you a bit

timestamp with face.

10/10

I smell bait boyz

how would you scare me?

it's smell of master bate

you wouldnt strip me first?

Timestamp....need to see a timestamp

OP is fake asf lol yall trippin

Thats what rape is about, a little fear, alot of control. If you have a rape fetish, you either like the adrenal spike from fear, or you want to lose control.

Lol. Just go walking to your nearest negro hood. No need to play the moron here.

i want both....badly

So, it could be some dude with a dildo up his ass, do you think anyone here is doing it for someone else? they are chatting because it gets them off.

No one offers to rape someone for the other persons benefit.

You already raped my eyes with that ugly face bitch

kekekekek

then you need to believe ill hurt you, and when I am done that you will be damaged.

rape me well enough and i will...how would you rape me? im allison btw

show us your pussy so we can stroke our rods allison

ok OP wtf

i hope my bf doesnt find out

No timestamp = troll

fuck him give us some more

I would get your address, then act like I would flake, but I would watch you for days. wait until the expectation dies down. I would watch your patterns, wait for you to be vulnerable. Your nightly shower, your regularly scheduled shit. I would break in then.

I'm genuinely 6'5" tall, when you went to investigate that small noise, I would grab you by the hair. the struggle needs to be real. I would drag you off your feet to the ground. I want you to fight and bite, that despiration.

I would yank your panties down. I would wrap and arm around you neck and just cut off enough blood flow to scare you, make you think im going to kill you. I would slide my cock into your pussy from behind without a condom. It wouldn't be a painful pounding, I wouldnt want pain to distract you from what is happening to you. it would be nice and slow. I would bite harshly into your shoulder as I climaxed, you would have a scar to remembered me by. I would choke you out and leave you naked and full of my cum as I snuck out.

And that is why you would call the cops, because you would always wonder if you were really raped.

what do you mean? he will be bound and gagged and forced to watch

I would rather he found her ruined. Full of another mans cum, secretly needing more, knowing he could never please her like her rapist did.

If sh isn't asking him to rape her, he is already fucked, she isnt getting what she needs.

jk lmao this is me. So how many of you got a hard on?

you mean besides your self?

Also, Replace pussy with asshole and you can be raped the same way :) Your rape is still on the table.