Fluffy Abuse III

Fluffy Abuse III

(Last thread reached image limit).

1/3

2/3

3/3

Anybody still awake and lurking?

If nobody bumps, I'm just going to bail.

I'm sure people are filtering over from the other thread

RPing Hasbio employee user here. Was fucking around with the WiP FluffySim.

yarp.

Cool, dudes.

1/3

2/3

3/3

Pretty lonely in here.

lurkin

People are still discussing stuff in the other thread, when it dies they'll probably come here.

is there more of this one?

Not as far as I am aware.

It's sooo gross. :P

this, they will come soon

What game should we play?

I'll keep posting until they get in though.

But I'm getting fukin reckt in GTA Online.

of course it's disgusting. I just wanted to know more about it in order to avoid it

For science and stuff...

The face of the fluffy is the worst part.

> For science
What the fuck is this, leddit?

Anybody want to dump some McGonnagal?

No, we're on Sup Forums right now. No need to be defensive, I was just pulling your chain.

I'm moister than an oyster.

>No, we're on Sup Forums right now.
kek.

"For science" is such a ledditism though.

I'mma try, although I think I'll have to resize some.

Yeah, the despair in the sea-fluff mare is almost sexual in its deliciousness.

I honestly didn't know, I've never managed to work out how that site works, and since I was let to believe it was a watered down version of this place, I never bothered to make the effort.

Thanks m8!

This has to go in a dark direction, that response from the woman is too creepy not to.

I migrated over about four years ago.

I hope you don't regret that choice.

Goddamn, the rest of Mc gonagall is too large.

Stupid japanmoot and his designs for making this site cheaper.

Not at all. But you'll never find somebody as critical of an ideology as somebody who has converted from it.

That wasnt me mateBtw i was actually fapping to this. I do that sometimes but its mostly with the abuse

Yeah I've noticed that and slightly lived it. I'm a former SJW sympathizer.

No worries man, I still got a good interaction out of the other user responding.

Same. The last paper I wrote in higher education was a thesis on White privilege in regards to immigration and education.

Who's down for some rare Wolframs?

Do you mind if i ask what made you stop being a sjw sympathizer?

I fuckin hear you, man, the sadist in me has a field day with this shit

Dang man, what turned it around for you?
In my case it was that feeling of being demonized by my peers in spite of trying to embody all the things that was supposed to be right and proper.
Here it is, read above. Also aside from that, it probably helped to have parents who asserted equal but different in my childhood.

i lurk, therefore I am...

Not that user (I'm this user ) but I lived in China on and off for the better part of five years. Realizing A. how little the rest of the word gives a shit about political correctness and B. how much more cohesive are monoethnic societies (even though China is polarized in a lot of different ways and its people are still really reracinated socially because of Mao and the Cultural Revolution).

Fuck yes mate. Anyone else faps to this shit or we are the only ones?

Nothing else was made by that artist, Must be a One off.

see

No love for Wolfram? Back to some other artists then.

No worries. Thanks for what you posted.

Well, in my country people are just starting to give some fucks about "political correctness" but its mostly just rich famous people. It always surprises me how far have the US gone on that matter

Another thing that rang false with me was the vilification of bigots, while they simultaneously blamed all white people for what happened in the world before they were born.
It seemed like a double standard to me and when I would point it out, people would give me some version of "That's just the whiny white guy in you talking". Which is silly since I'm mixed raced, so by their rules, my say bears more clout.

How're you mixed? What is the race and gender of each parent?

Sorry mate. I dont know what "asserted" means and cant use translator from my phone for some reason

Similar to claimed or taught in my case. They told me everyone has worth, but are different.
What language is your mother tongue?
My great great grandmother on my fathers side was half black and on my mothers side there are unsubstantiated stories of romany(gypsy) blood being in our veins. Could also be spanish or italian or any other sort of Mediterranean european people with olive skin. Back when they were introduced to my mothers bloodline anyone from outside the village was considered foreign and a little less human.