With all the archeological evidence proving the Bible is correct...

With all the archeological evidence proving the Bible is correct, and all the geological science showing evidence for Noah's flood, and so many Biblical prophecies coming true, why do you still stubbornly reject the simple fact that the Bible is an authoritative social and scientific work?

kys

Go tard out somewhere else. The bible is a highly religiously slanted history of the Jews. God doesn't exist.

Yes, but I do ;)

Actually they proved that earth was never flooded Mars was but unless the Bible references to a flood on Mars it's not true

There is literally zero evidence for god or any of that bible nonsense

Damn... Never thought I'd say this but Jesus is becoming just as bad as the traps!

there are no theists on Sup Forums

Show me peer reviewed data from a credited source and then we can talk.

Because I'm evil.
Haven't you figured that out yet?

lol it's this
;^)

This

can people please learn how to type sage into the options field

can you sucks nuts? My balls, your chin... My balls, your chin. *SLAP* Bitch, don't talk with your mouth full. Fag. Amen and Allah Jesus

If I was about to die and the only way for me to live was for h to give me the succ would he do it or would he let me die

Nice doubles

why even post fish meme

it just gives op attention

my balls.... your chin!!

not gonna catch on. Let it go b/ro

>Anonymous
Maybe the bible is like a historical record but the stuff in it is just metaphorical

the flood was mentioned long before the bible. it's a mesopotamian myth. it was in "gilgamesh" which is the oldest known record.

i'm gunna need a sauce on those claims, nigger

>archeological evidence
[citation needed]
>geological science for noahs flood
[citation needed]
also, where did the water go? :^)
>biblical prophecies coming true
[citation needed]

What's going on in this thread?

i dont know if its been pointed out but you might have a mental retardation op

Floods happen everywhere, all throughout history. Just because the people were there doesn't verify any of what they said or did is true. Still just stories passed down through many generations. Nothing that even compares to scientific authority. The news pushes shit scientific "studies" to make people like you doubt science and believe in your ghosts and fairies.

Why do people continue reply to these threads?
>I know im taking the bait
But seriously, why? This and other threads have been going on for too long now. Why?

This post is troll and you guys keep feeding it... why?

Because you keep making this same shitty thread every fucking day. Im tired of it, and im tired of your make beleive sky daddy. Go bend over at the altar and take the saviors "body" into your mouth like the stupid gullible slut that you are.

your parents dont love you

This thread again

Stop feeding the troll.

Underrated

>With all the archeological evidence proving the Bible is incorrect, and all the geological science showing that Noah's flood never happened, and so many Biblical prophecies failing to come true,
FTFY

>archeological evidence
Funny story. As part of my B.Sc degree, I need to take some irrelevant courses, one of which happens to be in archeology. Now, I study in a religious establishment, while not being religious myself. The professor talks about archeology dating over 10k years in the past, depicting early human life, long before when the bible claims God created the earth.
One of the participants in said course is like a hyper-religious guy, and I see him twitch, fidget and nod to himself every time he hears some sort of fact contradicting the fiction book called The Bible. The guy is so far deep in denial, he probably sits there and makes up stories to himself about how the professor is wrong, or how he can bend the facts around to say "well, God planted those evidence there, and surely the professor didn't mean to say TEN thousand years, because obviously the world was created less than SIX thousand years ago!".
Every once in a while the dude would confront the professor and raise a question doubting the professor's material's reliability, because he has heard too many facts and figures contradicting his world's beliefs. And whenever an other religious douche in the back would question the findings' validity from a religious aspect, the fidgeting dude starts to nod to himself furiously.

I guess it's just like these threads. A man of scientific stature, whose job in life is to find and analyze proofs regarding our origins, provides said proofs to the religious folk, and the religious folk just basks in denial, shuts their eyes and block their ears while saying "BUT WHERE ARE THE PROOFS?"